Chapter 31-Back to Japan part.2

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQi3Ezdueo-->Round Table feat. Nino Nagareboshi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you are waiting by the coffee shop in the airport. "Aish! these boys! why are they not here yet?" you shrugged, Jaekyung called Sunkyu, Jina was on the phone with her oppa who was working in the airport while Chaerin was busy playing Tap on her Ipad. "Niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise, eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh, kkae eoseon galsu eobtneun seulpeun paradise, yeongwonhi hamkke halsu itneun paradise, oh oh, oh oh oh~!" you were singing and after the chorus "sum jukyeo seo jikyeo bolsu bakke nan,geujeo geureol su bakke eobseo, kkae jilkka bwa~!" You turned and Hoya was there with his wide smile. "Oppa?! what..." your voice trailed off when you saw Woohyun talking to a familiar girl. "Is that-", "Yes it's Sunyoung she is going to China for her cf shooting." Sungkyu said. "Oh! figures" Sungkyu look at you and asked "_______-ah are you jealous?" your eyes widened "Mwoh?! me jealous no way." He smiled and said "Aigoo you are aren't you." you scoffed deep inside you really were you shot up and walk towards L who was sleeping on the other side of the table. You smiled and you poked his cheeks. He opened his eyes and he spotted you, He smiled and you wondered *L oppa is a really deep sleeper why did he woke up after that?* you smiled back and out of no where "YOON______!!!!" you and L turned and Sungjong jumped infront of you. "Hey Bestfriend! do you want some?" he handed you your favorite strawberry milk and you smiled "Woah! oppa GUMAWO!!" he smiled and you gave him a bone crushing hug. "______-ah o..p-pa can't b-breath-ee" you look up and said "Mianhe oppa!" he smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

 

After a few hours you arrive at Japan All of you are walking towards the gates. "______-chan!!!" you turned and "RYOU-KUN!!!, DAIKI-KUN!!!, RYOUSUKE!!!" you run towards them and they hug you tight. Woohyun's fist clench and *Who are those guys anyways?* Jaekyung passed by him and "Those are her friends here well they came to Korea before the one in the middle that's Ryousuke Yamada he was the guys in our mv." Woohyun's eyes widened "Noona did you just read my mind?" Jaekyung smiled and said "No but your expression told me so." She walk with Sungkyu and You walked away with the HSJ members. While walking outside Ryousuke intertwined his fingers with yours. You look at him and said "Ryousuke why are you holding my hand." he smiled and said "I'll tell you later araso?" your eyes widened "Wow! you can speak Korean?" he smiled and nodded. The others entered the van and you and Ryousuke entered his car. "Ryousuke where are you taking me?" he smiled and said "By the bridge I'll tell you something there." on the other hand "YAH! where is that guy going to take _____-ah?" Sungyeol asked. The others turned and the 3 smiled and they squealed at the same time. "KKKKYYYYAAAA~~~!!!! Ryousuke is going to confess!" your unnis shouted in unison. Woohyun, L, Hoya and CAP's eyes widened. "MWOH?!?!?!" your unnis smiled and Jina said "Well guys as you know Ryousuke likes our _______-ah from the beginning and now he is going to confess." Woohyun tried to opened the door but the van fled off. "Andwae!!!" Woohyun screamed and all of their eyes widened. "Woohyun-ah why are you....Do you like ______-ah for real?" Woohyun nodded and said "I won't let any other guy confess to her but me!" Jina look at him and Sungyeol said "Hyung we thought you were just joking at that time." 

 

 

At the bridge Ryousuke started with "_____-chan I want to tell you this." he whispered it in your ear and you blushed "Okay so I have to do that?" he nodded and you smiled "Okay agreed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Annyeong!!!

Konichiwa!!!

Here is another chapter!!!

<3

Wait for the next chapter!

please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

<3