Chapter 15-Woohyun's heart part.1

I waited too long

Woohyun glared at CAP and gritted under his teeth *If ___ah isn't here I'm sure you aren't going to be happy.* You glanced at CAP and he was glaring at Woohyun *If you weren't a hyung...I could've punched you.* You look at Hoya and *These two dragged me in here and I'm sure ____ah is mad at me right now.* You look at L *These people they don't know how to control themselves* You look at L's wrist watch and it was 5:50am you panicked and shouted "UNNIS WE HAVE TO HURRY!!!" Your Jaekyung unni gave you a head tap and said "Maknae chill it's only 5:40am and yeah we have to board the plane." All of them there sighed and said "Bye sunbaes be careful in Japan." You were about to walk away when Woohyun grabbed your wrist and handed you a paper bag filled with boxes. "Kamsahamnida Woohyun-ssi err...oppa." He smiled and CAP glared at him and said "I will not convince you with just a gift ____ah I will convince you with my love." you raised your eyebrow and said "Okay bye namjas be sure to protect yourselves." you walk away and Hoya threw a slap on CAP's head. "Ow...Hyung what was that for?!" Hoya glared at him and said "Stop being like that Bang Minsoo-nim" CAP just look at your disappearing figure. *Hope to see you soon.*, *Hope to see you soon guys be careful.* You said in your mind as you walk towards the boarding gate. You sat in the plane and you look at the picture and asked to yourself *Why are they fighting like kids? I wish they would stop doing that.* You look out the window, you sighed as a fog formed on the glass you started to draw a heart and you name in it but you stopped and asked yourself *Why can't I put a name on this?* you sighed again as the fog gotten bigger. "____ah what are you doing?" you look at your unni and you shrugged. 

 

Infinite's dorm...

"Hyung! where is ____ah now?" Woohyun shrugged when Sungyeol asked. "Yah! Nam Woohyun I heard you picked a fight with CAP is that true?" Sungkyu asked and he said "I did but I did not even lay a finger on that kid." Sungkyu stared at the floor when Woohyun answered coldly. "Yah Nam Woohyun! why are you like this?", "Like what?" He asked. "Why are you being so cold because of ___ah likes CAP?" His eyes widened and said "____ah likes CAP?!" his heart was shattered in a million pieces. All of them nodded and he said "Whatever" he walked in the room. All 6 of them were dumbfounded and they asked each other "Does ____ah really likes CAP?" all of them look at each other and said "Oh no.." In the room Woohyun was all alone since the 6 of them are outside watching on Hoya's laptop. "Does ___ah really likes CAP?", "I wish not!!! aish!! L gave me that chance and I let it go I barely even said a word that time....eversince their debut aish!!!" He kicked the toy dog and shouted "AISH!!! NAM WOOHYUN BABO!" he picked it up and said "Mianhamnida!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update! 

Hey guys how was your day?

me stil a little depress but happy!

Thanks to you my Loves!!!

Want to laugh here is a cut from Infinte's Kkael player....enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btm6mbyJVtQ&feature=feedlik

Wait for the next Chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3