Chapter 16-Woohyun's heart part.2

I waited too long

He tightly hugged it and said "Mianhamnida." He turned it on and he drop it on the floor and watched the dog as it roll around and made funny laughing sounds. He smiled to himself and saw a picture near the door. "Mwohya?" He look at it and he started to feel butterflies in his stomach. It's you and him in the picture, the first time they visited your dorm he even posed with the strawberry designed band-aid. He frowned and said "Mianhamnida ___ah." He walk towards the window and he sighed as he sighed he fogged up the glass he wrote your name inside the heart and he said "I wish I would have the courage to tell you I like you..err...love you." He sighed again and he wrote his name under yours. Sungkyu found him sleeping with the picture in his hands near his chest "Aigoo Woohyun-ah really likes ____ah..", "De hyung he really likes ___ah and no one can take that away from him and that's what he promised to himself." Sungkyu turned around and saw L standing near the door. "Even though I'm not that close with Woohyun-hyung I know the feeling of being in love with someone you like for the first time you saw her." Sungkyu sighed and said "I don't know what are you talling about L but for all I know ____ah isn't just a girl in Woohyun-ah's eyes." L nodded and said "Let's go hyung, let's eat the watermelon dessert we ate a while ago." Sungkyu nodded and left the picture he took secretly in the airport when you are talking to your unnis. "Good luck Woohyun-ah." He walked out the room.

 

TOKYO,JAPAN....

"____ah bali!!!" you lazily followed them since you just woke-up, "IT'S G-STYLE KYA!!!!" Japanese fan girls shouted and cheered on the four of you. "Unnis are we this famous here?" Your Chaerin unni asked. "Yeah you guys aren't aware of this aren't you that's why EnT entern. wants you guys to come here." You sighed and said "Daebak! I never knew we have so many fans." You made your way and got in the van. There was an open window and a fangirl slipped her gift for the four of you "Mwohya?" you took it and saw a box full of fanletters. "Arigatou gozaimasu minasama!" they squealed "KYA!!!" you awkwardly smiled. After 30 minutes you arrive at the hotel a familiar figure appeared infront your eyes but he didn't notice you since you were inder your hood. *That's Hey!say! jump's Daiki Arioka.* You followed him by your eyes and saw Ryosuke near him and you immidiately said "Unnis jebal let's leave...let's check in.", "Maknae chill we already have checked in here so don't panic since we are already here let's go to your hotel room," You sighed in relief and you took another glance at Ryosuke and said *What the hell is this guy doing here?*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update!

Hey! my loves! here is another update!

To make you smile here is Infinite's latest performance of Be mine.....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlCjo3ZTuCQ&feature=feedlik

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3