Chapter 28-You are mine

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFnhUCQzIg-->F.cuz's Mine

---------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo smiled at you and leaned in forward towards your ear. "______-ah this is just my plans ara!" he lied and look at Woohyun who was not moving Seungyeon scoffed and said in her mind *What is this Woohyun?!* She scoffed and Jiyoung look at her unni and she said in her mind *Seungyeon unni is routing for Woohyun-ssi while the others are routing for Myungsoo-ssi and others are for CAP-ssi and some for Sungkyu oppa. Should I go for Woohyun-ssi? but I like Myungsoo-ssi for _______-nim.* she smirked and she shouted "I'm betting for you MYUNGSOO-SSI!!!" Seungyeon look at her and pulled her "Yah Jiyoung-ah ______-nim is for Woohyun vote for him not Myungsoo-nim!" Jiyoung smiled and said "Come on unni this is my plan for Woohyun-ssi to let his feelings out for _____-nim!" Seungyeon smiled and nuged Jiyoung "Good Idea well here it goes, MYUNGSOO-SSI!!! I VOTE FOR YOU!" Seungyeon shouted and Woohyun's eyes widened and *MWOHYA NOONA WHY ARE YOU BETTING FOR HIM?!?!?!* L smelled a stench of defeat and "Woohyun hyung gave up." You look at him and he smiled at you and he said "I'm just joking a while ago ______-ah YOU ARE MINE!" your eyes widened "Mwoh?!" he smirked and pulled you closer.

 

 

 

You arrive at your dorm and you sighed as your unnis kept on teasing you about your many lovers. "_____-ah you got 5 please give me one!" your Jina unni nuged you and you sighed. "Unni please not now!" she smiled and said "Hey I was just kidding!" she said and you walk towards your room and you dumped yourself on your bed. "Wae?!?! I hate this!!" you pulled your pillow and landed punches on it. "This is for Myungsoo-oppa, this one is for Sungkyu-oppa!, this is for you Hoya-oppa! and last for you MINSOO-OPPA!!!" you shouted full of rage. Your Jaekyung unni came out fresh from the bathroom "Yah!_____-ah stop it or you'll create a huge mess." you sighed and said "Mianhe unni I'm just UGH!!!!", "You want to poop?" you shook your head and said "No why would I anyways?!" she smiled and said "_______-ah I understand on what trouble you are in." you look at her and she patted your head and pulled out a letter. "Here someone asked me to give this to you and he said you should open it on your saengil.", "My saengil but that's next year." she nodded and she said "Guess you have to wait." you sighed and dumped yourself on your bed and you felt someone was under your sheets. You peeked and "AH!!! MYUNGSOO-OPPA?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Annyeong!

yeorobun!

I'll be updating next on Saturday mianhe!

we have our exams so it will be like a short hiatus.

Mianhe again please understand.

Wait for the next chapter!

Kamsahamnida!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

<3