Chapter 29-unbelievable

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkA8i-Bw6gc--> Younha's I can't believe it

---------------------------------------------------------------

"AH!!! MYUNGSOO-OPPA?!" he grinned and you stumbled backwards towards the floor and after moving a few inches you fell. "Ow..." you whined and he walk towards you. "Kwaenchana?" he asked and you nodded rubbing your sored . He started to laugh and you look at him and said "OPPA!!" he stopped and said "Mianhe _____-ah." you scoffed and walk out of the room. "UNNIS! What the hell is Myungsoo-oppa doing in here?!" They look at each other and shrugged. You sighed and walk out of your dorm and while walking "DAMN IT WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPENED TO ME?!" you said and started to whine. You entered the  convenience store and kept on cursing and mumbling. "Damn! wae? why not my unnis? Jaekyung unni is a hopless romantic, Chaerin unni is somewhat boyish but she really is in a one sided love, and Jina unni kepts on looking for a namchingu and me ME! why do I have to suffer so much?!" suddenly out of no where "So what do you think about me?" "AH! you scared me!" he smiled and said "Yo!" you smiled and asked "What now Hoya-oppa?" he grinned and said "Well I was about to visit your dorm since I heard our visual is in there." you nodded and asked "Okay but what are you doing here?" he smiled and said "Babo! I'm here to buy your favorite strawberry milk." you look at him and "Oppa it's okay you don't have to." he smiled and he sprinted towards the cashier and handed the cashier his money. "Too late I already paid for it." You sighed and said "Kamsahamnida" you walk out of the store. Hoya thanked the cashier and followed you. "______-ah!" he called and you didn't look back.

 

You walk towards the playground at your surprise L was there sitting on the swing. He was on a lollipop and playing with a yoyo on his other hand. He saw you and smiled he popped the lollipop out of his mouth and shouted "Yoon_____!!!!" You turned and your eyes met with Hoya's lips. You gulped and he smiled you look up and saw Woohyun walking towards you and Hoya. Suddenly Sungjong came in and shouted "Yah!!! YOON______!!!!" you ducked and Sungjong immidiately run after you. "Yah! My bestfriend why are you running away from me?" you look at him and "I'm not running away from you Jonggie oppa but why are you all here?", "Well Jaekyung noona told us L hyung was here and we just came, Sungkyu and Dongwoo hyung are in your dorm talking to your unnis while Sungyeol hyung is...-", "______-AH!!!!" you jumped in surprise and "Yeollie oppa! you scared me." he smiled and said "Well I'm here so what do you want to do?" Woohyun was there talking to Hoya even he is angry towards him. You look at him and shouted "WOOHYUN-OPPA!" he turned to you and smiled. "WHAT IS IT?!" you smiled and walk towards him but Myungsoo got in the way and pulled you towards a cab. "Oppa where are you taking me?!?!" He smiled and said "I'll take you to where my brother lives." your eyes widened "Mwoh?! oppa!!! wait!!" It was too late he pushed you in and the rest gawked at what L did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Yeorobun!

Another chapter is here!

We still have exams tomorrow but umma allowed me to use the computer!

Huzzah!

wait for the next chapter!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

ARIGAOU GOZAIMASU!!!

<3