Chapter 27-Is this real?

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNEuEVhiro---> Infinite's Real Story

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Out of the three Myungsoo moved as fast as he could so Sungkyu would just turn to him the job of making Woohyun, CAP and Hoya  jealous. He immidiately pulled you up and said "Yoon_____ I like you!" Your eyes widened, CAP's fist tightened and Sungkyu smirked *Typical Myungsoo!* Hoya stopped clapping and Woohyun sat there ready to fire glares at Myungsoo. He started to sing "Saranghae gaseumsoge chaoreuneun mal, Saranghae cheonbeoneul deo hago sipeun mal, Yeotae haejun jeok eobseoseo deo manhi jugopeun, Ojik neoegeman haejugo sipeun mal~!" he smiled at you and kissed you on your forehead. Seungyeon and Jiyoung squealed, Hyuna, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Sohyun and Gayoon jumped up and down as they sqeal in unison "They are perfect together!" L smiled and your cheeks turned beet red. "G-style are you okay with Myungsoo as _____-nim's boyfriend?" Jaekyung smiled, Jina nodded and shouted "DE~!!!" Chaerin smiled and raised her thumbs up. Seungyeon smiled and said "Myungsoo is good with ______-ah but I like to see Woohyun's true feelings for a certain person." She eyed Woohyun and nodded towards you.

 

---------------------------------FLASH BACK!----------------------------

At the party!

"Seungyeon noona!", She turned and "Oh! Woohyun-ah!", "Noona you are going to appear at bouquet right?" she nodded and said "Yes wae?", "Noona I need you to help me make ______-ah jealous so I can steal her off Sungkyu hyungs arms!" Seungyeon look at him and "Mwoh?! Sungkyu likes _____-nim?" he shook his head and said "I think he's only stealing her so he can make me tell my true feelings for ____-ah." She sighed and "Woohyun-ah I thought you can tell her your true feelings like what you told me back in Highschool." he sighed and said "Mianhe noona I shouldn't have let you go." Seungyeon sighed and said "It's my choice Woohyun-ah I have to find a fiance so I decided it should be Hyunjoong oppa well it turned out well anyways but I'll tell him your plan ara! I'll help you!"

-----------------------------------------END OF FLASH BACK!----------------------------------

Woohyun still didn't move Seungyeon sighed and *What the hell is this Nam Woohyun?!* she said in her mind and Sungkyu eyed Woohyun and he still just stared at Myunsoo who was lightly blushing after what he did. *Damn it L why do you have to do that!* Myungsoo smirked and said *Pay back time Woohyun hyung! you kissed her infront of me now I'm going to steal her now all the people know that I like Yoon _____!* CAP, Hoya and Woohyun are all dazed and *WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MYUNGSOO?!* Hoya yelled in his mind. *DAMN IT MYUNGSOO HYUNG!* CAP shouted angrily in his mind. *THERE IS NO WAY _____-AH IS MINE DON'T STEAL HER YOU BASTARD!* Woohyun said in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Okay if anyone is going to ask L here is already liking you.

And for some reason he wants to steal you from the other 3

which he can easily do!

Wait for the next chapter!

please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

<3