Chapter 14-Tension between Woohyun and CAP part.3

I waited too long

"Hyung, CAP stop it!" Hoya shouted and the two of them turned and their eyes fixed on your hands. "YAH!!!" the two of them shouted and they walk towards the two of you. "HOYA LET GO OF HER HAND!!!", "YEAH! HYUNG LET GO!" Hoya sighed "The reason I'am holding her hand is for you guys to cut the choding fight ____ah is here if you don't notice.", "Yeah my bestfriend is here can you understand hyungs!" You heard a familiar voice you tiltted your head and saw "Sungjong oppa?" The 3 of them turned and they stopped for a while then "Hoya you did realize that ____ah is not just a kpop star to me." Hoya look at him and CAP made face. "Hyung is she just like that to you? Hoya hyung believe me ever since their debut I like her so much! now It feels different." Hoya still didn't let go of your hand. You look at his hand and you started to feel some electric like shocks down your arms and spine. *Waeyo? what is this feeling?!* You tried to shake it off but on your other arm Sungjong tugged it closer to him. "____ah let's go to your unnis." he silently pulled you away. You arrive at a coffee shop. "UNNIS PLEASE HELP ME I'AM A CAUSE OF A BIG TROUBLE RIGHT NOW!!!" you shouted and all of them look at you. "UNNI WHAT TIME IS OUR FLIGHT AGAIN?" you shouted angrily. "It's 6:30 waeyo?", "What time is it?" you calmly asked, "It's 5:30 waeyo?" you gave yourself a face slap. *I have to endure it for an hour.* "SUNGJONG-AH!!!" the four of them shouted and started to squeal around Sungjong. "oh...._____ah what's the problem anyways?" you pointed at the 3 and their eyes widened the 3 of them run towards them. "YAH NAMJAS STOP IT!", "Even Hoya hyung was dragged in the situation." Sungjong said. "Yah! the 3 of you what's your problem? Tell me is it because of ____ah?" the 3 of them nervously nodded. Your unnis scoffed and said "Stop it! it's like all of you are fighting for a candy." L walked beside you carrying a paper bag and handed it to you. "Here bring this to Japan." you look at his hands and still Sungkyu's present was in your hands. You asked "What is this for?" he smiled and ruffled your hair. "Don't open it until your feet is in Japan." You furrowed your eyebrows. *That's what Sungkyu oppa said.* You look at him and he was doing eye contacts with Sungjong. "____ah here bring this to Japan and open it there not in the plane please." You nodded slowly, *What the?!* You look at them and said "Gumawoyo Sung-oppa, L-oppa" They look at you with angelic faces, you stepped back. The 3 stopped fighting when your unnis left they continued "Hoya you liar!", "I'm not I only care for ___ah's secrets.", "Oh yeah hyung? I was dragged in this because of you." You sighed and said *When would this end again?*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another update! :)

here is still Dalmatian's song THAT MAN OPPOSSED ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYY1sSPiavY

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3