Chapter 33-Sweet holiday

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzCvRjqdx8&feature=related--> CN Blue's Sweet holiday

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nex morning you woke up you went out of your veranda and you look down and saw Ryosuke looking up. Your phone rang and it was Ryousuke.

You: "Hello?"

Ryou: "Hey wanna go out?"

You: "I'm not sure I think we have a schedule today."

Ryou: "You are vacant for the rest of the week."

You: "Wait how did you know?"

Ryou: "Hyosung-noona told me so!"

You: "Why? aish! manager unni!"

Ryou: "So you want to come?"

You: "Okay okay I'll be there in 30 minutes or you want to come up here?"

Ryou: "Your unnis are there?"

You: "Of course but they are all asleep."

Ryou: "Okay!"

you hung up and after 2 minutes he came in with a wide smile on his lips. "Ohayo!" you smiled and said "Ohayo just wait okay gomen unnis are sleeping you can watch TV if you want." he scanned your unnis you giggled and said "Don't worry all of them are wearing their head phones they don't wake up htey are all listening to Taeyang, Jay Park or Infinite and not only that it is on all day loop." He just smiled and said "Really they don't like HSJ?" you smiled and said "No they like listening to them while sleeping." 

 

After a few minutes you and Ryousuke headed towards Tokyo disney land. "Why did you take me here?" he smiled and said "I asked CAP-san and he told me you love amusement parks." You gawked at what he said "Why did you ask him that?" he smiled and said "Well I should ask Woohyun-san but...nothing forget it." he smiled and dragged you in and when you got there your eyes widened it is really beautiful in it. Your jaw dropped open and Ryousuke walk infront of you and leaned in. Your heart skipped a beat and your arms are shaking. He leaned in and closed your open mouth. "Do you think I'm going to kiss you?" you snapped out of your daze and "Huh?" he smiled and wagged a finger infront of your face. "I'm not your Boyfriend so why would I kiss you?" You pouted and slapped his finger away "DAIKIRAI!!! (I hate you)" his eyes widened and you pouted again and said "Hontoni DAIKIRAI!" (I really hate you!) you walk away and he pulled your wrist and said "Gomen ______-chan I was just kidding!" an idea sprouted in his mind and "Do you want strawberry ice cream?" your expression shifted and you smiled widely "Sure!" you smiled and you dragged him near a ice cream store. "Ryou-kun I want strawberry okay!" he smiled and said "Sure wait okay you can sit there." he pointed near the glass door. You nodded and smiled "Sure I'll wait Arigatou!" You skipped towards the table when you saw a familiar figure pass by *Woohyun-oppa?!* you saw him pass by holding a girl's hand *Sunyoung?!* your smile faded and it completely disappeared. *He really likes Sunyoung huh?* your heart dropped completely and a tear slid down your cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for not updating!

I was in Tagaytay!

Mianhe hope you guys understand!

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

<3