o13

Perks Of Being A Fansite Master

.Chapter o13.

I waited outside my university gate, sitting at the bench quietly as I scan for an updates in my twitter, and it seems like there's only a few. Maybe because Woollim Ent. is preparing for the free concert this Friday? Infinite H is quiet for the moment, but some of their fans are worried cos one for the members, Jang Dongwoo rumored that he hasn't return to the dorm yet, while Sunrise in the other hand have a busy schedules, said some of my sources, and to my dearest L.Kim, just like Infinite H, he has a lot of time to spare. And I'm very much lucky he like to spend some time with me. 

I glance at my wristwatch to look at the time and it says that its almost four in the afternoon, my heart started to pound faster as I wait. With every minute had pass, my stomach started to have butterflies. I drummed my fingers to my legs patiently while waiting for a single call from L. And at exactly four in the afternoon, my phone vibrated in my pocket and it shock the hell out of me. 

"Oh dear glob! He's calling!" I stared at my phone, watching the picture of L blinking in my screen. I cleared my throat before answering the call from heaven. "He--" 

"Yeol, I saw you already, I'm gonna park right in front of where you are sitting okay?" L sounded so excited 

A black Audi parked in front of me and I stare at it for a moment, thinking if this is L or just a kidnapper. The black tinted window slowly goes down to reveal the person inside and I smile to myself as I saw a god in the driver's seat, smiling at me gently 

"Well? What're you waiting for Yeol? Jump in!" L called me from the inside and opens the door 

"Right.." I nod nervously as I enter the passenger's seat quietly. 

I notice that the car is still not moving so I give a confuse face to L who is sitting beside me. And ! He was staring at me, a y smirk is plastered on his face and I swear he's challenging my patience. I gulped and pursed my lips together, I don't know why I'm feeling frickin' nervous spending some time with L in his house when I'm the one who said it without even thinking, I am so ed up with my wild and y imagination, I didn't know what I just said. 

"Yeol is it hot in here?" L suddenly asked, still looking straight at me 

"Hot? what hot? haha" I my dry lips and laugh nervously. L smirked and lean closer to me, my heart beats rapidly and I can feel my face hitting up, I bit my lower lip and close my eyes "Please not in here, I'm not ready" 

Then I felt a cloth pressing on my forehead, my eyes opened in shock and watch L press his handkerchief in my forehead to wipe my sweats

"You're sweating" L retreated his hand and puts the handkerchief back in his pocket, then he lean closer again to take the seatbelt to my side and locked it for me "I'm waiting for you to lock this for your safety before I drive, but it seems like you're busy thinking of something" 

I mouthed an "O" as L starts the engine and drives away from the university. Seriously, my wild and y imagination is the only thing I can think of right now! I need to stop before everything gets worse!. 

 

The drive is silent but not awkward, in fact its better if we're not talking for the mean time cos I might say something crazy again, but I speak too soon cos L has started asking me about my day. I tried to answer all his question as normal as I can, well of course, its not me if I didn't say something funny that would make him laugh but all in all the ride went pretty well. 

 

L parked the car in his garage and turns off the engine. I was in awe seeing his house, its really modern and huge, fit for a well-known hallyu star like him, but it made me think that Why a big house if he's living alone? 

"Why a big house if you're living alone?" I blurted it out. I knew it! I don’t have control over my big mouth 

L opens the door from his side and step out from the car "Actually, this is my ideal home, and I want to show this to my special someone when the day comes" 

I also open the door to my side and jump off the car, looking at the surroundings "Well, that someone sure is very lucky, having the opportunity to be with you and stay in your ideal slash dream home, your fans will be so damn jealous to that special someone if that happens" It hurts while saying those words. ! 

 

L leads me to the living room, giving me a free tour to his home while walking along the corridors and I can't stop my awe in every furniture I see cos they all look expensive and somehow all of them are meant to be there, its like all of it are planned out.

That who’ll share this with Myungsoo is frickin’ lucky! And it’s not fair!

Here I am, dissing at my L.Kim's future girlfriend, and already diverting a plan on how to break them up. My thoughts were disturbed when L stop and opens the door to the living room, he motioned me to enter and sit on the couch. I smiled and comply.

"I'll cook and prepare our dinner" L smiled and walk towards the other door that leads to the dining room

"L-ssi!" I called his name and he immediately look back to me "Lemme help you prepare the dinner"

"No, you're my guess, you shouldn't be working here" He insisted, but I just wave my hand in front of him

"Its okay really, don't act to formal with me will ya?" I grinned and open the door to the dining room "Lets go!"

 

L was boiling the noodles for the pasta while I mix the red sauce at the counter, both of us are busy in our activity, making us both quiet and not talking to each other except for me asking questions about the utensils in the kitchen. But every second, I secretly try to take a glance at him, looking at his firm back and daydreaming that we're already leaving and cooking together

"Sungyeol.." L called me but he didn't look back, I just hummed in response and focus my eyes in the red sauce. Seriously, I'm blushing cos of him mentioning my name while im imagining intimate things about us

"Sungyeol..Why do you support me?" He asked and stop from stirring the noodles..and I swear the air became heavy that I can't breathe

Why is he asking me this all of a sudden?? !

"S-support you?.." I’m not just supporting you you idiot! I also loved you! That word screaming for me to say it but I tried to hold it in, I don't want him to be freaked out cos I'm gay! Yes. I'm gay..How many times do I have to say that!

"Yes..I mean..There's a lot of pretty female idols but why me?" He turn his back to face me and I can feel L's eyes on me too, I wanted to look back but if I do, I might say the things what my heart wants to and its bad..really bad!

The sound of my phone ringing has saved me from the heavy moment, I remind myself to thank the person who called me with such good timing later. I look back at him with a smile but after seeing his troubled face, my smile faded. Right from that moment I knew something was bothering my L.Kim, my Kim Myungsoo.

"I'll just answer the call and I'll be back immediately" I bowed and went out from the kitchen, I fished out my phone and answer the call "Hello?!" I don't know why I feel so pissed off right now. At first I am happy for the caller to save me from that awkward moment but then, once I saw L's face, it changed, It feels like I wanted to get back from the kitchen and ask what's my L's problem is

"Yah! hyung but mom is asking if what time are you coming home? Sungjong will have dinner with us again" Said Daeyeol with a uninterested voice. I rolled my eyes and sigh heavily

"I'm in a friend's house and I'll be having my dinner here, so don't disturb me you devil!"

Daeyeol replied with a simple 'Okay' then ends the call. That devil must be busy playing games again. I sighed and stayed out of the kitchen for a moment, reflecting about L's question and what will be my answer, I ponder for a brief moment before returning back. I saw L is now taking the pasta out of the boiling water, he's so busy that he didn't notice me sitting in one of the bar stool. He turns back to put the pasta on a big plate but he got a little startled as he saw me already there

"You're back.." He said as he puts the pasta in a plate

"Yeah.." It was another silence and its killing me "Uhm..Do you need any help?"  I asked but he just look at me with a faint smile and slowly shook his head

"Nah..I can do this, just prepare the plates in the dining table please"

I stood up and follow his order. The awkward atmosphere started to circle us and I don't like it all.


Sorry for the late update
Forgive me, yes?
Don't worry I'll start to update
All my stories soon
Just wait for a little while~