o12 - DW's Confession

Perks Of Being A Fansite Master

.Chapter o12.

Dongwoo is skipping as he entered the practice room while Hoya follows behind him, thinking what's with his hyung and why is he so happy today. Hoya even check the calendar in his phone to know what's the event for today but unfortunately there's none, its just a normal practice day

"Why are you so hype about hyung?" Hoya asked as he stretch his limb in front of the mirrored-wall. Dongwoo turn his back to face the latter and just grin widely

"Nothing, I just woke up on the right side of the bed" Dongwoo drops of his bag in the side corner and starts to stretch his body too.

Hoya just raised an eyebrow at Dongwoo's reply, still waiting for more explanation but the said guy seems to be oblivious, so Hoya just shrugged it off. Sooner or later he'll tell me anyway-- He thought.

They played their music and started to practice their dance routine for the free concert at Woollim University this Friday night. Hoya and Dongwoo moved in synch, in fact everything was in synch; their beat, their moves, their voice, it's like they're one. No wonder the people call them the 'Synch-dol', the performance they're showing always make everybody's jaw dropped-- Literally. And both of them loves to keep that title.

 

"Alright, lunch is here!" Infinite H's manager entered the practice room with a pack of food for the duo's lunch

Dongwoo and Hoya stopped and sits at the floor, drying their sweats with a towel while their manager is serving them the balanced food they should eat. The food is served and both of them eat quietly, until Hoya breaks the silent and asked the same question from earlier

"So hyung..ready to share your happiness to me?" Hoya swallowed a mouthful of rice. Dongwoo stopped from eating and looks at the younger with a confuse expression written all over his face

"Share my happiness?" Dongwoo asked back then he breaks in to laughter as he realized what the younger meant "Hoya don't tell me you're still curious about earlier?!"

Hoya continued to chew on his food while giving Dongwoo his infamous stare, in which the older thinks its cute and rare

"Look Hoya, I'm just happy today and I don't know why!" Dongwoo's laughs died down a little. But Dongwoo is lying, he is happy and excited cos he plans to confess to Hoya later.

Afraid? Of course Dongwoo is afraid, he doesn't know what will happen after he confessed, but it never made him stop to let Hoya know what he is feeling towards the younger.

Nervous? Hell yeah! Who in the frickin world is not nervous while confessing?-- Probably Myungsoo and Woohyun he thought, cos those two have thick faces and confidence.

Excited? Well..Dongwoo likes to look on the bright side, so yeah..he's excited about the outcome as well. The typical weird angel Dongwoo.

 

Infinite H takes a few minute break after eating their lunch and go back to their heavy practice again. At exactly two in the afternoon, they resume the practice and spend most of the time perfecting their dance.

Dongwoo is keeping a side glance at Hoya everytime and the latter seems not to notice it yet. Whenever Hoya makes an on-the-beat hip hop moves, Dongwoo can't help but to be amazed and smile widely to his Dongsaeng, little did he know that he's deeply falling in love with Hoya's charm.

To be honest Hoya likes the way how Dongwoo smile to him, he even likes the way how Dongwoo's attention is focused in him. It makes him feel special in some way, that is why he always shows off in front of the older, he like his hyung a lot, as a brother he always look up to.

"Lets rest for awhile before packing up!" Dongwoo takes his bag in the corner and pulls out a two bottle of water, he opened the other one and gave it to Hoya, and the other one is for him. Hoya nodded and drinks the water his hyung gave him.

After a minute had passed, Hoya stood up from the floor and offered his hand to Dongwoo to help him get up, the older gladly reach for it and also stands up. Their hands still entertwined to each other and Hoya smiled awkwardly, he let go but Dongwoo insisted, Hoya freeze for a moment while staring at the man in front of him

"Hyung is there something wrong?" Hoya asked, looking straight at Dongwoo who's head is hanging low "Hyung!" He tried to wake the older in his trance

"I'm sorry..." Dongwoo's hands is shaking but still he didn't let go of Hoya's

"Hyung seriously, is there something wrong?" Hoya's voice grows worried

Dongwoo looks at the latter and shook his head "No, nothing's wrong Hoya! I need to tell you something!" He gulped and look straight at Hoya. Their eyes met and Dongwoo knew that that is the perfect signal to confess his feelings for Hoya.

"Hoya..." Dongwoo trails off "I-I like you!"

Hoya blink for a couple of times and was quiet for a moment, then he snickered "I like you too hyung! I mean! You’re the best mentor I ever had!"

Dongwoo bit his lower lip and tightens his hold in the latter's hand, but not to tight to hurt him "I really like you Hoya..." Then he walk closer to the latter "Not as a dongsaeng but as a--"

"Hyung!" Hoya cuts Dongwoo's words as he shouted. Dongwoo stepped backward, having the feeling of rejection crawls into his heart

"Hyung..I'm sorry..." Hoya takes his hand and also stepped backward "I don't swing that way hyung..I'm sorry"

Hoya takes his bag and leave immediately. Dongwoo was left stunned in the middle of the practice room, then tears started falling down in his cheeks and he is now lightly sobbing. He reach for his bag and pulls out his phone, without hesitation, he dialed Woohyun's number and cry as he wait for it to be answered

"Hello?" Woohyun answered the call-- Finally!

"Woohyun-ah!~" Dongwoo's voice is wrecked and shaky. Woohyun had a feeling that something bad happened so he immediately ended the call and go to Dongwoo, luckily Sunrise's schedule is already finished for today.

 

Woohyun arrived at the practice room and run towards Dongwoo that sits in the corner and sobbing uncontrollably, he leads the older into his embrace for comfort, and there, Dongwoo breakdown in loud cries.

 

"Just sleep at our dorm for the mean time, Sunggyu is busy with his own sched" Woohyun parked his motor outside his condo and lead Dongwoo to his condo unit "Its not a good idea to spend the night with the person who rejected you.."

Dongwoo only nod quietly and sits at the couch, he stare at the wall and again tears is streaming down his cheeks. Woohyun sighed and reach for his phone in his pocket

"Hello" Myungsoo answered the call with just one ring

"Yah! Our stupid dino here confessed and got rejected! After your schedule, buy a lot of ice cream and snacks, then go straight to my condo, we're having a sleepover for Dongwoo's sake"

"Okay..."

"And don't forget the pop corn! And-and.."

Myungsoo ended the call, making Woohyun scoff while looking at his phone.

 

Myungsoo arrived at the condo with a lot of groceries in his hand and Woohyun helped him carry those heavy bags, they put it beside the crying Dongwoo like a food offering and pat the older's back

"Lets not talk about it, lets wait for Dongwoo hyung to tell us the story" Myungsoo glance at his friend Woohyun, and the latter nod in agreement, then they both stare at Dongwoo who's already devouring the chocolate flavored ice cream without offering them any.

The three of them stayed up all night watching comedy movies, cartoons, anything that would make Dongwoo laugh, but too bad the older didn't, he didn't even gave a single about those funny things they have watched, and that's where Myungsoo and Woohyun realized that their friend is really depress and it’s a brilliant idea to have a sleepover to watch the sulking one, who knows what might happen if they leave him with Hoya or worst by himself. The both of them shivered at the thought in receiving a bad news in the next morning about their heartbroken friend.

"Y'know sometimes talking would make you feel better" Woohyun suddenly blurted out, making Dongwoo stop eating his potato chips and look back at his friend

"What the hell are you doing? Let him sulk for the meantime!" Myungsoo whispered behind Woohyun's ear. Woohyun rolled his eyes and groans

"Look Dongwoo! I still need my beauty sleep, if you don't want to tell us tonight then be ready to tell us the story in the morning!" Woohyun stomped off towards his bedroom door "I don't want to be troubled the whole week okay?! So I'm sorry for being harsh! I'm tired!" Then he slam the door shut.

Myungsoo cringe at the sudden loud noise and sigh heavily, he took a sit beside Dongwoo and pat his friend's back comfortingly. Dongwoo looks at Myungsoo with sadness written all over his face but he still tried to smile

"I guess I fail huh? I got rejected..." Dongwoo gave a faint smile while playing with his fingers "Its your turn now Myungsoo, good luck..."

Myungsoo could only nod and hugged his hyung "Everything will be okay".


Sorry for my super duper late updates
I've been very busy with school lately
Cos I'm a member of the student council (Yay?)
I'm really sorry guys! Hope you still continue
To support me! T__T