night out

No Other..But ME..

With Baekhyun leading the way,Kris walks silently behind,while glancing at the surroundings.He stopped by a window,looking at clothing shop.

Unknowingly Baekhyun stopped his tracks to,because he saw Chanyeol,picking groceries at a store.He ran in search for Kris who was nowhere to be seen..

"HYUNG!!where have you been??I was looking for you..aren't you following me?"he was panting as soon as he reached duizhang.

Duizhang smiled at him,and tried to drag him into the store,when Baekhyun was about to say something."Come on,it's cold outside.."

After a few seconds of struggling from Baekhyun,he noticed a familiar figure from outside the window.

"What?"

"Hey....what are you doing here??"They helped to carry the things he bought,heading to home.

"I'm hungry..."Kris smacked Baekhyun on the head."Chanyeol bought plenty of food already."

Baekhyun whines for eating out,and he got smacked again."Stop whinning you're as annoying as Zitao.."

Baekhyun pouts,"But I'm hungry...now..."Chanyeol saw him and sighs.

The three of them came to a stall and had a delicious meal."Is Tao alone at home?"Kris asked Chanyeol

"Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung were not back from their tea-party yet,Lay hyung and Chen hyung still stuck in company..so yea,think so.."

"I think he's afraid of the dark.."Baekhyun giggles to himself.Kris giving a look at him,and he kept his mouth shut.

Chanyeol said he was bored since everyone left him,and Tao locked himself in the room not coming out even when he made noises,that's when he came alone strolling down the streets.

---------------

It's 1130 p.m already,and the three still decided to watch a late-night movie..for the movie is an hour after they reached the cinema.

And the fact is,Kris is really reluctant to,as he was forced to.Duizhang is really sleepy by then,so Baekhyun and Chanyeol made their way to have some snacks just to keep him awake.

"Join us...da-ddy~~daddy join us...."Baekhyun whines again...he winks at duizhang,to remind him that Chanyeol is still here as well,during that time when Chanyeol was away ordering more food.

Kris yawns again,and Baekhyun took the opportunity to stuff fries into his mouth."we're having fun right duizhang??"

Chanyeol came back with his tray full of snacks and drinks."I have more,wait..."

There's too much of food now,adding on with the ones they had in the groceries...

He looks at both of them eating their snacks as if they had not eaten a few minutes ago."I'm full,you guys eat up and I'm going to check on the movies..."

"Hyung..we still have time are you sure you're not gonna eat?"Chanyeol spoke with his mouth half full.

Kris took a napkin and shoved it onto his mouth,while Baekhyun in the other hand blocked his way with his hand."what?"

"tissue please...."Kris smacks his hand away..

-----------

After the movie,they walked home.The streets were not noisy as before as they walked through,so Baekhyun decided to break the silence again.Kris felt very annoyed at Baekhyun today,Chanyeol hooked his arm around the noisemaker's neck and dragged him along."Shut up Baekhun let's go."

Baekhyun pulled Kris's hand,and duizhang let himself being pulled,smiling at how silly his mate is.