happy times

No Other..But ME..

Today is the 1st day of the off days..

Kris is the last one to wake up before Luhan,Xiumin is the first..Chen woke up few minutes later right after he does,and helped him for the breakfast.Omelettes,fried dumplings,potatoes,bread with peanut butter and jam,fresh carrots..

Everything is set on the table,K came to visit:all of them,and there's only one M member who's still on his bed..

Everybody start digging in their food,Chanyeol left some for duizhang and brought them to his room before settling himself on the couch for some TV.Baekhyun joins in after he finished his meal.

Tao decided for all of them to go for an outing today,he forces Sehun to shop with him,and Sehun drags Luhan in,Luhan drags Xiumin in.

For Suho,Lay,Chen,Kai,and D.O,who decided for a personal space for themselves,at last agrees to go chill at the museum and movies for the day.

--------------

Tao spent almost half a day with his branded stuffs,accompanied by Sehun;and Luhan dragged Xiumin for a coffee right after Tao decided to shop with Sehun again.

Baekhyun watches a movie with Chanyeol at the dorm,while Kris spends time scribbling things on a paper,and lying on his bed.

Kaisoo watches a movie together;Suho,Lay,and Chen watches another movie together.

Manager hyungs were not in sight so,they can spend time on whatever they're doing.So happy~

In the late evenings they meet up together for korean food,and some snacks before going back to the dorms.

--------------------

After a few chit-chats and snacks,all 4 K members went back to their dorms.Since Baekhyun and Chanyeol fell asleep on the couch,the K members decided to leave them,moreover M has a bigger space for themselves.

It's late at night,and the manager hyung is waiting for them outside the dorm..but the dorms are just a block or two from each other.

Kai is the first one who leads the way;whereas Suho is the last one..

"where were you guys?"

"we visited M."

"and we left Baekhyun and Chanyeol with them."D.O says immedeatly after he noticed the manager eyeing on the four.

"it will be quiet tonight..neh Sehun?"Suho nudges Sehun.

Sehun nods,and the 5 of them went into the apartment.