close to you

No Other..But ME..

Baekhyun woke up by the noise Tao was making,and smacked him with the cushion."DUIZHANG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Kris stopped from doing what he was doing earlier:searching the fridge,came out from the kitchen with some snacks.

Tao was a little frustrated at Baekhyun for hitting him on the head and pointed a finger at him.

"you annoyed me."he spat."stop whining.ba~by..."

Tao grabs a cushion,ready to fight each other,until Kris decided to in instead of staring at them..

Well....Chanyeol is still asleep beside Baekhyun,wonder why he's such a heavy sleeper this time,because since Baekhyun and Tao are already as annoying as a bee..

Duizhang made the final decision by smacking both of them on the head,"BE QUIET WILL YOU?!..behave yourselves.."

They froze,staring at each other and back at Duizhang."Baekhyun..you're supposed to GO HOME!!!why are you here anyways?"

Tao smirks in victory,"he fell asleep"

"shut up Zitao,go to your room."

"but-t-----"

"stop whining Huang Zitao"

Tao follow the orders,and Duizhang moves Chanyeol to a comfortable position.He stood up and signals Baekhyun to silent himself,then he walks to his own room bringing out a thick blanket.

"It's hot..turn up the temperature Baekhyun..."he covers Chanyeol with the blanket."Are you stsying for the night too Baek?"He nods.

He goes to another room and brings out another blanket."how come K left you?"Baekhyun says they fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie.

"oh...are you sleepy yet?I'm going to shop for food and stuffs..

They left Chanyeol sleeping on the couch,and Tao playing by himself in the room.Luhan and Xiumin went out for a drink somewhere and not back yet, whilst Lay and Chen still having vocal classes in the company.

Both of them were fighting the cold outside..and on the way they hang around the foodstalls.

"hyung...what do you wanna buy?'

"I want to store some snacks at the dorm..and lets go buy kimchi.Lay says he wants to cook kimchi friedrice tomorrow for breakfast."

"Baekhyun..what do you and Chanyeol talk about often?"he asks out of a sudden.

Baekhyun was startled a bit by his action of grabbing his arm."why duizhang?"

"nothing.....you two seems pretty close....."

"duizhang are you not close with Tao too?"

"no I just-..nevermind that."he wrinkles his nose.

"Chanyeol likes to read and write..and he jokes a lot....."Kris nods beside him.I'm aware of it...

"let's get you a book duizhang.'Baekhyun grins.

"what book?'

"How to approach people without being awkward."he grins wider.

"and why do you think I need that?"

"it's because you just ask me out of a sudden on how to be close to Chanyeol?"he speaks in a teasing tone and nudges on Kris.

"yah...did I say that?"

"duizhang likes to deny everything....aigoo~"

"yah Byun Baekhyun....."he chased after him.