choreo

No Other..But ME..

"but I don't want to..."

Not fully awake,he was dragged into the van.."hyung..time to wake up."Lay tells and he nudges Kris by the waist as he was being dragged by Chen and Xiumin.

Luhan says that they're going to finish a music project that hasn't been started yet,and they are going to rehearse for the choreo today.

Members were chatting along the ride to the company,leaving Kris alone by himself at the back seat,sleeping.

it took of them nearly an hour to reach the company because of the heavy traffic.Kris woke up by himself just in time when the vehicle stops.

"why are we here actually?isn't today off for us?

No one knew about this too,but they were aware of the project.Earlier on their manager hyung decided to persuade them to practice by buying them meals for the whole week,and if they finish the project before it reaches the dateline,they will have another more one week of break.

"wow....superb isn't it.."

"we should get going by now..

"duizhang...u heard that?free meals for us..."

"yea..you don't have to worry about your wallet..."

"KAJA~!!!"

Everyone were surprised,and happiness overloads..

Boys were practicing in the studio since 7.30 am in the morning,and it's near noon now..Most of them were complaining at the manager hyungs,others layed on the floor,and some trying to sleep to cover their crave for hungriness..

Who could stand for 4-5 hours of practicing with just buns and 2 slices of bread in the morning?

-----------------------

Practice over at 2 in the afternoon,for the 1st day..and they got samgyetang and stew hotpots for their afternoon meal,chinese foods for their dinner.

The time for practice drags on by an hour/day,but the food remains the same,chinese and samgyetang.Sometimes they even eat at a restaurant which serves chinese and samgyetang together,and kimchi pancakes with bibimbaps for dinner.

Today is the 6th day of practice,practice from 7.30am-8.30pm,hours of non-stop choreos(excluding snack times),in the middle of holidays.It's so annoying...

But lucky,it's the last day of practice today...

in studio.

so that means..

the time for them to do it on stage will be sooner or later..