good news bad news

No Other..But ME..

"hyung..what about our offdays you promised us earlier?"

12 people surrounded the manager hyungs,and manager hyungs were frustrated.

"I thought I told you people that it was after the stage performance?'

Kris started throwing tantrums again,because of tiredness and laziness.

He yawns again,for the umpteenth time of the day.He leans his head on Chanyeol,who was standing beside him.

"duizhang....duizhang are you listening?"

"hyung...you should've let us know earlier.."

"explain to us.."

"duizhang needs a rest,he's tired.."

"and us too.."

The manager sighs,and he dismissed them,at 11.00pm.

---------------

what happened earlier:

After finish practicing,manager brought the boys to a nearby diner place;and after dinner they went back to the studio to discuss some matters.

-------------

On the way back to their dorm,the manager decided to bring them a good and bad news for having three days break right before the stage performance.

Everybody agrees,because after the 4 days of stage performance,they can continue their off for 5 days.

K were overjoyed during their whole ride to the dorm:Suho,Chanyeol and Baekhyun sings along to the song by the radio,Kai and Sehun feedback-ing and talking to themselves,D.O playing with the music on his phone;whereas the M members were quiet all along,Luhan and Lay taking a nap,Kris enjoying the night scenery by the window while in his MP3 mode,Tao giggling softly by himself,Xiumin trying to fall asleep,and Chen,who's sitting at the passenger seat,trying to entertain the driver.

Tomorrow is an off day...and so is the two days after tomorrow...