►Chapter 1◄

Four Seasons

1. September. 2013

It has been sixteen years since the most confusing day in the kid's lifes.

One life got to see the light of day while another one faded.Eight years ago, another light went out as well. The sibling's grandmother deceased in her sleep while the siblings were at school, making it impossible for them to even say goodbye. As the oldest, it wasn't surprising that Sunkyu took care of her brothers from that moment on.

By now they're all grown up and are used to living without parents. The two elders took over the role of legal guardians for their two siblings. It was exhausting at times, sure, but all of them knew that - if they'd have a choice - they'd go on like this forever and don't change anything.

 

 

 

"B-Bomb, could you    " Sunny cut herself off when she entered her brother's dimly lit room only to see him still fast asleep, not giving the slightest about what day it was. She finished her sentence by muttering 'get your lazy out of your bed?'

Shaking him, or calling his name would be no option, that's for sure. The girl always knew that it wouldn't help the slightest bit. Not even turning the radio clock alarm up to its highest volume helped.

He only uttered a groan and buried his head further into his blanket. Sunkyu knew that he came back from work only a few hours ago and sure was tired but she couldn't help it. It was not like she could clean and decorate the whole house, buy snacks, ingredients and five bouquets of flowers and bake a cake in less than five hours.

Well, she could if the youngsters wouldn't have made such a mess the day before so it was somehow also partly the second oldest's own fault that he had to wake up now.

"Seriously, wake up." No response. "I will push you off your bed. Don't blame me afterwards." Still no answer. She voiced a frustrated sigh as she jumped onto her brother's bed, not caring the slightest that she accidentally jumped onto his right arm, making him hiss and pull it back.

"That's my last warning, wake up." Silence. The girl threw a glare at him before she placed her feet to his stomach and began to push him down. It took a few seconds but after putting in more effort, he was lying on the ground.

"What the    Sunkyu." A rather irritated expression was obvious on his face as he looked up at the girl who was on the bed now. She, however looked at him with a triumphant one showing on hers. "Oh, you finally woke up. Good. We have a load of things to do. There's no time to laze around so, jab jab."

"Are you ing kidding me? It's only ten. We have more than enough time to prepare a birthday for that brat." His voice was throatier than usual due to his fatigue but that didn't bother either of them.

"No I'm not kidding you. You can sleep later." The oldest stood up and opened the curtains, earning another hiss from the younger as the light shone directly into his face, making it nearly impossible for him to keep his eyes open for a few seconds. "I'm pretty sure you're slowly mutating into a vampire. Sleeping all day and only waking up to the blood of innocent people out."

Picking up a few empty water bottles, she walked out of his otherwise clean room. Minhyuk only grumbled a few curse words before he stood up to get dressed and help her. Arguing with her wouldn't help anyways.

"I'll go clean Daniel's room while you clean Jeongguk's okay? Good." The smile on her lips reflected in her voice as she shouted from down the corridor. None of them liked cleaning up after their brother's but it was a special day so they had little choice.

"What? No! You can clean that piglet's room, I'll do that other stuff." "What other stuff?" "I don't know but whatever it is, it won't be as hard as tidy up his room."

The girl poked her head inside his room, to meet her brother. The same boy with the bed hair, the grey sweatpants and the white tank top that she saw every time she came home from work. "Fine. Then you'll have to go shopping."

Minhyuk nodded. It was not even half as hard as his sister would have to do when she'd start cleaning the youngest's room. Or so he thought.

After handing him a list of everything he should buy, the girl let out a small sigh before she plopped down onto the couch. Little did he know that she made Daniel and Jeongguk clean their rooms the day before?

All she had to do now was cleaning the living room and kitchen and baking a cake while her brother had to run around the town, trying to find everything they'd need.

__________________

Chapter 1.2 Daniel and Jeongguk ver. will come tomorrow. I hope

And once again, thank you to Ni_Lee for the perfect poster. I love it.