Living as one day servant

The Mystery of Old House

She lend 3 pairs of long dresses to me and 9 pairs of tuxedo to Leo since he's the one who always questioning her.

"Wear this and come down once you finish!" her voice tone seems serious, make us startled a bit. The boys immediately went to another room to change.

I stepped out with beautiful white and red dress while Julianna and Sascha were wearing black and white dress with different patterns. It fit perfectly on our slender body. Not long after that, the boys coming out. They arrogantly walking towards us while tucking their hand in pocket just like an international high-class model. My eyes not blinking at all to see their y hips swing back and forth. Sehun stand right infront of me. His mouth slightly open as if to say something. Yes! Just say it, Sehun. A smile start to craved on my lips.

"F**K! This tuxedo make my skin itchy. Yah! Could you.... Could you help me scratch my back? I can't reach it by my hand." he sound so desperete, as his fingers kept roaming around his upper back. My face abruptly changed. Unworthily, I used my sharp nail to claw his back until he was satisfied. 

"Oh yeah! Urgh! There! Oh! Ehmm!!" he moaned, full of pleasure.

"Thank you so much!" he said with his eyelid half open. Too much of pleasure, perhaps.

We climb down the stairs slowly and stop at the middle of it, searching for a glimpse of Angelica in crowd of people. She noticed, and casually waving her hand, signaling us to come there.

Sehun tightly intertwining his fingers with mine before we make a move to down. He said he willing to be my partner as reward of that special treatment. Pft!

Angelica introduced us to some of her friend.

"This is my new servant. Aren't they pretty and handsome?" she gave a death-yet-soothing stare to each of us. ! Who do you call servant? We hesitantly bowed to them and craved a fake smile. "You can choose whoever you want." she took a sip of milk in her glass. 

An average girl with pink plushie on her hand immediately aim Kai as she drag him to somewhere. Luhan as always, be up for grabs, five girls were fighting over him while Peniel happily showing his line of big teeth to her new 'girlfriend'. Leo, give up, he simply walked over into the crowd leaving us. Hongbin and Ray were dancing to some y kpop dance in the middle of living room. Soon, Rome, Sungjae, Julianna and Sascha join them. The dance movements were too attractive until everyone also dance to it without realizing it. Sehun looked at me. Seems like I know the meaning behind of his stare.

XXXXX

Kai, alone with the unknown girl, sitting on bench outside of the pension. They keep silent, have no gut to speak, or facing each other. Kai cleared his throat. "If you have nothing to say, please let me excuse~" he stood up and almost leave but a hand grasps onto his wrist. "Wait! May I know your name?" she tilting her head, showing her fair complex, pointed nose, big bluish eyes, and pinky plump lips. "Kai." he smirks while giving stare to her before went into the pension again.

The living room filled with laughter, cheering, and whistling. Kai wondered what is going on so he into the crowd. 

His eyes were unbearable as its open widely.

"Wow!" he awed to see me dancing crazily on the floor as if I was possessed. He taps Rome's shoulder. "What's wrong with her?" he asked, swallowing hard his saliva. "I don't know~" Rome smiled like mad, his face already turned red because drinking too much of alcohol. The others too.

I lift the skirt up until knee level and danced happily while humming to the song. Several guys approached me and start to groove their body. First they touch my hand, and then shoulder and face and slowly went down to waist and finally my hips. I just let them do it that as my mind already not stable that time.

Kai grasps his hand angrily, flicking that dirty hand of me and quickly drag me to upstairs. He can feel the eyes were watching him but he just ignored it and leading me to room. He gently put me off to bed and remove his coat to cover my exposed chest. He was about to leave but I quickly hold his pinky finger. 

"Waeyo?" he tilting his eyebrow, take a seat beside me. 

"Don't go. Please...." I lingering my arms around his neck and staring into his slanting eyes.

 

P/S: For next chapter I thought to make it one. Only You and Kai~ What do you think? Oh! And about the horror, ghosy-thing, etc, it also on next next chapter so please get ready of yourself ^^