Long time ago....

The Mystery of Old House

"OH. MY. GOD." I cursed quietly, did not believe with what I was seeing right now. 

        Infront of me, stands a very luxury, magnificent building which is its walls perfectly painted with shimmering gold, the doors being carved beautifully while the windows are made of the most expensive diamonds,  some blinks of light bouncing when sun rays struck it.

"Wow!" I awed, but then quickly snap off when heard someone were cried with pain. I looked to my left and found Julianna and Sascha were lying down, their condition not really good. "Are you okay?" I held their back as supporting. They slowly get up, and immediately tidying up their hair, clothes and etc. 

"Where are we right now? Where's the others?" Sascha kept moving her head to left and right, giddy with the place she had never been to. I shook my head, deadlocked. And then my eyes caught something black, redish orange, and brown thing. It not far from us. I quickly trotted to there. 

Ray, Luhan and Leo patting some dried leaves off their soon they get up. Luhan saw me running to them so he deliberately spread his arms, waiting for my hug. But unfortunately, my foot accidently stepping on a branch, make my whole body lost control and fall into Leo's embrace. Luhan pouts. 

"Mianhae~" I said soon our eyes met. Leo squinted a bit and immediately divert his view of me. "It's okay." his husky voice stammering. What an awkward situation!

Ray, as mood maker, he did his job very well. He did not hesitate at all to pull my hand and bring me to the girls, followed by Luhan and Leo.

"So 6 has been found. The other 6 still had not be seen nowhere." Luhan claimed, sighing softly. "This will never happen if we don't step into that damn house!" Leo yelled, messing his hair slightly. "Then why you agreed before idiot?" I whispered.

"Maybe they were in there." Julianna pointing right to the pension. Without wasting time, we move together toward the gate that was already wide open. I give signal to them to be quiet. We slowly walk through the windows to the back door while our head being bowed down. My thoughts were blowing away. 

I heard some of loud voice were talking, giggling, and whispering from inside of it. I took a glance. Seems the maids were preparing food. A lot of foods. For whom?

"What is it?" Luhan pressing my shoulder, also want to take a peek of it. "Shh!" I put my index finger on his pinky lips and continue to eavesdropping what they were talking about.

"Since there is a lot of guest coming today, Mr. Henry will never notice us if we did not doing our job properly. I want to have some fun too." one of the maid said. "We can't. Miss Angelica always watching us." the others replied.  "I have an brilliant idea." a woman, quite old to my knowledge, tapping her chin with mischievous grin craved on her lips. I was about to hear more but then we heard a shrill screaming from the top of building.

I looked up, the windows was open to full length with curtains were waved out prettily. The maids immediately rush to the room, which give us a chance to sneak in. We took the chance and heading to the living room. It is still empty. No single soul can be seen. 

We climbed the stair cautiously, and went to a nearer room. Only a bed and wardrobe in there. We go to the other rooms, still same. It has already been our thirteenth room we went into if I'm not mistake but still there is no sign of human either. I then stop at one of the room. My physiognomy strongly say that they were in there. Without hesitant, I spiked into and see six guys were lying on the floor, topless. ! I closed my eyes.

I could felt my cheek were burning right now. I motioning Ray, Luhan and Leo to help them while the girls was under my care. 

"Who did this to you guys?" Luhan questioned them soon they finish putting off their cloth. Luckily the tee shirts were folding neatly in the wardrobe. 

"I have no idea." they shrugged their shoulder.  

Sudden, I heard footsteps were heading to here. "Shh!" I give signal to them and quickly locked the door. We waited anxiously. Soon after that, the footstep were dissapeared. I get up, slightly open the door and peeking through it.

Line clear. I motioned a thumbs and stepping out quietly.

My feet then automatically drag me to another floor where the screaming were came from. I stop infront of the bedroom and see a little girl with long, silky, black hair was looking out of the window. Is that her?

I approached her slowly. My right hand reach her left shoulder. 

She turn around, her shiny purple eyes can be seen clearly as the sunlight hit it. "I'm tired......" she said weakly and hugged my waist while resting her small head on my chest. For some reasons, I feel comfortable. But as time passed, she still in same position, not even let off her single fingers away of me.

"Urmm... An-Angelica. That's your name right?" I stuttered as her hair were swept off my nape. She just nodded, and tighten the embrace. Okay this is too much! I roughly pushed her to aside.

"Sorry for that." I bite my lower lips. She swipe off some strand of hair from her face. "You smells nice~" I narrowed my eyes, disbelief with what I have just heard. I, smell nice? Don't make me laugh.

"Stop fooling around. Tell me now where the hell you bring us off to?" Leo snorted angrily.

"To the past!" she said excitedly, tiptoeing her small foot near them. "You can't go back to your world until you solve the mystery. So please feel free to do anything since you will stay here for not-so-long period, I think." she giggled creepily.  

For not-so-long period? What's that suppose to be mean?