Your body is mine

The Mystery of Old House

"Not so simple." a faint voice sudden spoken from nowhere. It is quite resonate because the house has been long abandoned.  

All of us panicked, Julianna and Sascha already collapsed soon they heard the voice. Luckily, Leo and Hongbin managed to catch them before they falling down.

"Who are you?" Kai asked out of fear. "The owner of this house." again the voice can be heard, reply to his question. "Stop fooling around. Just show your true self." I  yelled angrily. Ray grasp my shoulder tightly, hid half of his face on my back.

"Are you sure you want to see me?" he asking back, playing a trick. And sudden a really white, bright flash gushing out.

A little girl was standing exactly infront of the door like she want to block us from escape. "That's the girl we saw on the painting just now!" Sungjae shouted disbelief. Sehun shoved his head down as he felt embarrassed for not believe Sungjae's words.

I whispers to Kai, "It is impossible if this big house only has one door right." Kai nodded, seem like he understand what I try to convey. He slowly step backward and without a second he already disappeared into the darkness.

"Useless. Eventhough you find any door, it won't open. Every door has their own key, and the key is mine." she laughed uproariously, extremely shrill until my hair of hand rise to the air. It do really send a shiver down my spine right now! 

Slowly, she walking towards us while give a creepy smile. Peniel stepped infront. "It's not funny enough. My teeth were were more funny!!" he claimed, showing his two healthy, strong, big teeth. The girl staring at him like she want to eat him right now. Her scary eyes bulged out. "Is this funny kid?" Peniel's jaw drop. He quickly hide behind me. "She's ghost!" he squealed while grabbing my uniform. Again, she laughed mockingly. "Such a coward!" 

This is terrible! I sighed 

"Since you have come into my lovely house, how about we become friend. We can play chess, dolls, and watching cartoons." her index finger playfully scratching my chin. I closed my eyes because I cannot stand with tickling. "If I play with you, can you promise me that you will let us back home?" I tried to make a deal. "Okay!" 

We finish playing chess but Kai still not appeared. Is he searching for a door or making a door? 

"So as promised, you need to let us go home." Leo uncrossed his arms dissatisfied. She give a stare to him. "After we watching cartoons." she pull my hand to living room. They just followed to where I was bring off to while piggybacking the two girls.

The television look new and I did not notice it at all before. 

"Have a seat." she invited as the screen of the television slowly showing the image. We watch some of old cartoons that we alone have never seen it before. "This is my favourite cartoon." she pointed happily to the television. I actually did not give my full attention to what her said. In my mind right now was only thinking about Kai that still not return yet.

"About that boy, he already escape." she facing me directly. I was frozen, she just reading my mind. My eyes roaming into her purple eyes - red color, plus blue color 

"H-How can? You said you are the key to all of these door." I stuttered, as her face went close to mine. "I'm just lying!" an ugly face sudden appeared. "NO!!!" I shouted.

My eyes open widely. 

"It was only a dream." I said to myself after realize the situation. I slowly step my foot to the floor. Wait a minute! my floor is not dusty. "This is not my bedroom." 

Someone tap my shoulder from behind. I startled to death when knowing it was Kai. "Y-You... You...." I said, blinking my eyes in disbelief. "Waeyo? You look really terrified! By the way, I already found way for us to escape. It is on kitchen." he explained, grabbing my right hand. "Where's the other?" I quickly pulled my hand from him, afraid if this was another trick.

"Haishh.... They already waiting us at outside." without my permission, he gently picks me up bridal-style to the kitchen.

"Guys~" I hugged Julianna and Sascha tightly. The boys let out a loud sigh. "What had happened actually? Where's that little girl went to?" I start questioning them soon the embrace was loose. "We don't even know. Once we open our eyes, we already at outside." Julianna state a fact, while Sascha just nodding her head innocently.

"It's all your fault, Kai!" Leo approaching him, his hand slightly grobing Kai's collar. An instant, a punch flew to his face. I tried to prevent them from fighting but Ray shooking his head. Kai's body drop to the ground. Leo then riding his body and give some more punch on face, chest and stomach. He stop when seeing Kai just like a dead body, no soul anymore.  

"Is he died?" Luhan pop out his head next to me. "Not yet! His pulse still beats." Julianna claimed, her index and middle finger remains on Kai's wrist. Luckily~ I relieved to know that.

"I think she want us to help her solve this mystery." I sudden spoke, did not realize anything. Seems like something force me to said that. It came from inside of me. Don't tell me that-

"Your body is mine right now." she whispered but nobody can heard. Only me. Only I can heard that. "Now we will travel to the past. Close your eyes girl." and in the blink of eyes, I woke up again. 

"OH MY GOD!" I cursed quietly, did not believe with what I was seeing right now.