Park Aeyoung

t r o u b l e m a k e r s | apply fic | CLOSED | CHOOSING APPLICANTS

profile ;

name: Park Aeyoung

age: 19

birthdate: June 18, 1994

birthplace: Gangnam, South Korea

hometown: New York City, USA

languages: Korean : Native // English : Fluent

personality: 

Ae is a socialite. She's the first person to be invited and the person that gets the party started. With her very chillax and friendly demeanor, befriending people is very easy for her since she gets along with everyone relatively well. She doesn't judge people, but if they come up as a straight up rude and spiteful person, she will not hesitate to make them an enemy if provoked. She refuses to deal with anyone's . She has a zero tolerance policy therefore take your drama to the left and leave. She doesn't have anger issues, she just refuses to stick to the social stigma that woman are ladylike, " that bull, I say, do, and act however I ing want." Since she spent the majority of her life in America, she is more American than she is Korean meaning her actions are more...ghetto, in a way. With that being said, she is much more open and like to keep people under her wing. Like an alpha dog leader, she runs the pack and most definitely not a scary one. She doesn't like to come off as intimidating, instead she wants people to feel welcomed. By cracking up some jokes and lifting up the room with laughter, Ae makes sure everyone is having a good time like her. Never will she ever want people to feel left out, she she keeps them in. Keep in mind that Ae is smart, so she knows who to keep based on their resources. She often makes a joke out of everything until gets real. Just as fast as she could make an atmosphere comfortable and lively, she can turn it very dangerous and intimidate instantaneously. Being both book and street smart, Ae's words and combats are very venomous and poisonous to her opponent leaving them with a stinging pain. 

trivia:

 Says, with her right hand in the air, "Lord, give me the power not to slap the ing idiot out of this dumb !"
✖ Owns a pocket knife that she plays with
✖ Knows how to fight (street style fighting only, not no Bruce Lee, Karate Kid )
✖ Could handle her boose

background: 
Ae came from a very scandalous family. While her mother owned a club in Gangnam called Blaze, her father was the leader of an international drug ring. Because of this, not many people spoke of her family in fear that they won't be able to see the night of day. When she was five, her father moved to New York where transportation and negotiations were easier for her father. Her mother was able to have her business flourish by starting up Club Blaze in New York, which quickly became the hottest spot for being male and female. Her older brother, Park Joonwon aka Joon, works with her father with his dirty business. But overall she is close with her family. Though she doesn't involve herself with the drugs and clubbing lifestyle, you gotta make money right? She loves her family dearly and like a regular family, one that doesn't own a club nor deal drugs, they still eat dinner together and nag about how stressful their day was.

.....................................................................................................................................................

To Miss Park Aeyoung,

You have been asked to attend Healing High by the principal. Registration has already been made for you.

We are doing this for your own good. You will only need to attend the school for three months, and then you'll

be coming back to school. 

Please understand why we are doing this.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Kang

this bull. 

No ing way I'm attending this ing school. I thought as I crushed the letter, sending it into the bin. This , I didn't do anything really bad, all I did was piss off the teachers and not to mention, the principle and they're sending me to this school? 

I sighed as I sank my face into the cushion, repeating how ing stupid this school was. Just then, I got a call from my friend, Jiwon. As we talked, I found out she had also gotten the same letter as I did. Heh, at least I've got company. I heard my mom shout, telling me to come out for dinner so I hung up.

I should keep this from my mom first. I thought as I walked out of my bedroom.

.................................................................................................................

{A/N}: There you go! The friend Jiwon was talking to. Congrats to --Muasbby! ^^