Teaser

t r o u b l e m a k e r s | apply fic | CLOSED | CHOOSING APPLICANTS

"Mr Kim, the girls were doing it again." Their homeroom teacher, Ms Lee, informed the principal about the girls doings.

"This won't do. It has been the seventh time they are doing this." Mr Kim said, with his anger rising. It has been the seventh time that the girls had played truancy, always coming to school and leaving as and when they like. Not only that, they had went out to steal things from duty-free shops nearby quite frequently. This had given other netizens a bad impression of the school. 

"I think its about time we sent them to that school." Mr Kim said. 

"What? But you know what that school does to the students! You can't just sent them there like that! How about this, give them another chance, I promise to change them." Ms Lee said in panic, trying to protect her students. 

"ITS JUST A RUMOUR. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. I JUST WANT THEM TO CHANGE." Mr Kim said harshly, screaming at Ms Lee. Luckily, no one else was in the principal's office, or it would have been a bad sight to see.

"But I-"

"NO BUTS. MY DECISION IS SET. WHEN I SAY I WILL SENT THEM THERE, I WILL. I HAVE GIVEN THEM MANY CHANCES. NOW GET OUT!" Mr Kim said in anger, cutting off Ms Lee's sentence. Well, he was right, because of the girls, every year they would not have at least 200 students registering into their school. Not only did they cause a bad reputation, the other teachers were complaining about their salary.