Kim Jiwon

t r o u b l e m a k e r s | apply fic | CLOSED | CHOOSING APPLICANTS

profile ;

name  kim jiwon

age  19

birthdate  30th March 1994

birthplace  Seoul, South Korea

hometown  Gangnam, South Korea

languages  Korean{fluent}, English{fluent}, Chinese{Advanced}

personality

She only talks to people she's close with. People often see her as mysterious because she doens't talk much about her background or doesn't really talk at all. Nobody knows much about her, not even the close friends she talks to. The only  person that knows her well is Taekwoon. Other than him, nobody has ever heard of her past or even knows who her parents were. She is the kind that keeps everything to herself. She doesn't feel a need to tell anyone about herself or her family. She is not a quiet person though, even though she only talks to her friends, she is still pretty sociable. Hey, a mysterious person doens't have to be quiet right? Nobody knows her strengths or weakness. She is also the type to help her friends. In other words, she puts her friends and family before herself. This is also why she hates it a lot when someone insults her family.

Her bad side? It'll be revealed soon.

trivias

piercings; left | right | tummy

tattoos; right shoulder 

is left handed

background

She was born in a rich family. Although she is rich, her parents are hardly ever at home. She would spent her time at home with her maids. The first friend she ever had was when she was four years old was Taekwoon. They became friends because his parents and her's were friends and her parents would always bring her to his house so they could play together while they both leave for work. Until now, they are still friends and Taekwoon is the only person she trusts. 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Miss Jiwon! There's a letter for you!" I heard my maid shout from downstairs. A letter? I took the letter from her and went back to my room. Oh? This letter is from my school though? I opened the letter.

 

To Miss Kim Jiwon,

You have been asked to attend Healing High by the principal. Registration has already been made for you.

We are doing this for your own good. You will only need to attend the school for three months, and then you'll

be coming back to school. 

Please understand why we are doing this.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Kang

 

this.

I thought as I tore the letter. I did not understand why the school was doing this. I know, I've done things like sending someone rolling down the stairs, threatening them, but they were all done for a reason. I wouldn't be doing that to them if they didn't insult me and my family. I plopped down on my bed and called my friend.

"Yah! Guess what? I received the letter from school and was told to attend Healing High." I said the moment she picked up. 

"Oh, you received it too? I just got it. ." she cursed. I wasn't even surprised that she received the letter, she was well, like me.

"you probably ed the teacher too much thats why" I while laughing. This girl, she is a really fun person to talk to.

". Heh. Hey, I gotta go, talk to you in school tomorrow my !" She said laughing and hung up. 

 

Let's just hope that when I'm in that school things doesn't get out of hand....

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................

 

{A/N}: YAY! This is my character. Other applicants will be posted up soon! Meanwhile, comment yoo~! Het.