Bye Bye awkwardness.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

KWANGMIN'S POV

"I'm so tired." i said, scratching my head.
"Wae?" My twin asked me. My twin who's dating the girl who i had a crush on since middle school.
"Molla." I don't wanna tell him that I didn't sleep last night because I found them sharing a passionate kiss in fron of ~~~~'s house.

"Aish This boy, anyway, I'm gonna head to ~~~~'s place, wanna come?" He asked me as he was fixing his bed.
"No thanks. Don't wanna see you being flirty and everything." I said with a cold expression.
"Okay. Kalkhae."

Aish~ I should be the one picking her up.
I'm giong to be late. UGH. I have to stop thinking about these things. As long as I avoid them, I'll move on instantly.

On the way to school, I can;t stop thinking about last night. It just keeps on replaying on my head.
When I arrived, I saw them sitting on the bench.
"YAH! GET A ROOM! UGH!" I shouted thinking that they were kissing in public. 

"Kwangmin-ah! What's wrong?" She asked me as she pouted.
"Don't get all kissy kissy infront of people. It's disgusting."
"Huh? We were just talking. Moreover, with Sunny." She explained and pointed to a girl I have never seen before who's beside her.
"Annyeong~" The so-called Sunny greeted me.

MWO?! Don't tell me I was just hallucinating.
"AAAAH MOLLA!" I pulled my hair in frustration and walked away.

~~~~'S POV

That was weird.
"What's with him" I whispered to myself, enough for my best friend, sunny to hear.
"Molla, Kajja, We're gonna be late for class." She said and started tugging on my hand.

After classes, Youngmin invited me for another date. We're going to the park.

--in the park--

While walking to the park, we were talking about our childhood memories.
"...then the cat started scratching my face." He pouted as he caress his own face.
I laughed at his stupidity, I mean, who would pull a cat's tail? Just a weird guy.

I'm so happy that the awkwardness between us has disappeared.
"....then" He continued. "...my mom suddenly....."
"OH PUPPYYYYYYY~" I ran as I saw the little puppy from the other day.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

There she goes again. Choosing a puppy over me. Aish~ This is getting irritating.
"Oppa, isn't she cute?" She asked me.
I nodded then sulked on the bench.
"Oppa look look......" I smiled at her. Even though she doesn't pay attention to me whenever there's a puppy around, she still acts cute.

"I guess I need to bare with this for a moment." I thought.

--One Month Later--

I took her to the dog shelter since she keeps on whining that she wants one.
"Oppa, how about this?" She asked my pointing to a big German Shepherd.
"Ani, that's too big."
"Oppa, how about this?" She's now carrying a small chiuaua.
"Ani, too loud."
"How about this?" And now she's patting a Labrador's head.
"Ah. Molla, pick whateer you want. I'm going." I said getting annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Short update. Running out of ideas. Just typing these out of the blue. LOL
It . Anyways, Thank you new subscribers :)

Comment and subscribe.