We're now officially together.

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

~~~~'s POV

After school, I skipped to my house. I'm so happy. Best birthday ever.
"He confessed to meeeee~" I sang. HIHIHIHIH.

"Omo~ I ran away without answering him. He might think I rejected him. OMOMOMOMOMO~ He might not talk to me tomorrow." I thought.
I should call him when I get home.

"ANNYEEEEEOOOOONG~ I'm baaack." I shouted.
"YAH! Noona! I'm trying to sleep. Keepit down." Taemin said with a sleepy yet irritating voice.
To tell you guys, Taemin is attending home school. He's a kinka in his school and a lot of girls are always around him. He finds it very very very annoying. Ish~ Lucky little dongsaengi.

"Omo~ Dongsaeng, it's a good day today and you're throwing a tantrum tsk." I said and skipped up the stairs and went inside my room. I grabbed my phone and looked for sunbaenim's number.

"Here goes nothing" I whispered as I clicked the `call` button.
*brrrr brrrrr brrrrrrr* *click*

"Yoboseyeo?" A voice answered.
"S-Sunbaenim, It's me, ~~~~ -ah." I said. I'm so nervous. What if he hang up on me?

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I just got home from school and then I suddenly felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket.
I looked at a caller ID. ~~~~ -ah?! Omo.

"Yoboseyeo?" I answered sounding like I didn't care. But deep inside, I'm so nervous. What if she makes it clear that she's rejecting me? Oh! Wait! Didn't Kwangmin told me that story a while ago?
"S-Sunbaenim, It's me, ~~~~ -ah." I know. Stupid girl. I have your caller ID, remember?
"Oh. What's wrong?" I asked.
"S-Sunbae-nim, about a while ago....."
"Gwuenchana, I understand." I cut her off pretending to not know what she did earlier. kekekeke. It's fun playing with her.
"S-sunbae-ni-"
"..Oppa, I told you to call me oppa!" I cut her off once again. kekeke. Am I being too evil?
"O-Oppa...nan.."
"Meet me in the ---- park after 15 minutes" I hung up without letting her finish. I need to hear this personally. kekekke.

~~~~'S POV

"Aish, that `OPPA` keeps on interrupting me." I stomped while changing clothes.
After 10 minutes, I finally chose the best outfit to wear to the park.


(she was wearing this outift minus the bag) 

I ran down the stairs and told my parents that I'll be back after 30 minutes.
I skipped down the street and when I arrived in the park, youngmin OPPA wasn't there.
"I guess I'm too early" I thought.

I sat down the bench and relaxed as the wind blew through my face.
3 minutes have passed and OPPA isn't here yet.
Then suddenly, I saw a puppy sitting in front of me wagging it's tail.

"Annyeong cutie, where'd you come from?" I asked it.
It just pouted and whined.
"Awww~ You must be a stray. I'm sorry, I can't take you home, Taeminnie is allergic to fur." I frowned and lifted the puppy.

"ARF ARF" Aigoo cute little puppppy. I'm gonna play with you until OPPA arrives.

"There's not a time that I can't see you playing with a puppy" I suddenty heard a voice from behind. I turned around and saw Youngmin OPPA behind, chuckling. I felt my cheeks blush. OMO~ Here it goes.

"Oppa, look! I found cute little stray puppy." I said raising the puppy to his face.
"You always say that ~~~~ -ah. OH! You called me Oppa!" He said pointing at me.

I blushed again and instructed him to sit next to me.
"Oppa.." I started and putting the puppy on my lap.
"Ne?"
"Oppa, I think I want to accept your confession" I said while looking down. I'm blushing madly.
"Ara." He said. I turned my head to face him and gave him the HOW-THE-HELL-LOOK.
"M-M-MWO?! How?!" i asked him.
"Kwangmin told me that you were screaming and shouting "HE LIKES ME TOO BLAH BLAH" He said imitating me. 
"Kwangminnie heard me?" I whispered to myself.
"Yup." I guess he heard me.

He suddenly leaned to me and tried to kiss me. I closed me eyes to be ready.
"Omo, he's gonna kiss me kdjaskldjskdjakdjka" I thought.

Then I felt something jumped from my lap and opened my eyes.
"DOGGIE-YAH! DORAWAAA~" I chased the cute little puppy who ran away from me just because he saw someone selling meat on the sidewalk.

YOUNGMIN'S POV

I was gonna kiss her when she chose the dog over my kiss. Aigoo, this girl is so cute. kekekeke. no wonder I fell for her.
"YAH! ~~~~ -AH! WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY TOGETHER, RIGHT?!" I shouted. I hope she heard me.
"NEEEEEEEEEE~ YAAAAAAAH! DOGGIE YAH!!!!! WAIT FOR MEEEE!" 
Oh she heard me? kekekkeke. Alright, Can't wait for tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They're now togther. AWWW.
I wonder what will Kwangmin feel. hmmm....
I'm getting tired. Gonna update later ;)