Taemin's 1st Flashback

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

----FLASHBACK----

NO ONE'S POV

3 years ago.....

"Umma! Appa! I'm going first." Taemin yelled as he rushed through the front door.
"Alright, be care- Aish! That boy is always in a hurry." Their umma hissed.

"Umma, don't be like that. Someone's waiting for him" You said to your mom.
"MWO?! My little boy has someone he likes?! Moreover, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!"
"Aniyoooo~" You said in a teasing voice.
"Annyeong umma, see you later" You kissed your mom goodbye as you stood up from the kitchen table and made your way out of the house.

"Hm...come to think of it, Taeminnie's always talking about her and I never saw her before. Should I follow him?" You whispered to yourself.
"Naaaah, it'll be rude to stalk my own brother" You chuckled a little.  People were staring at you since you were talking to yourself the whole time.
"Well, it wouldn't hurt if i stalk a little" You said as you follow your own dongsaeng to school.

You tiptoed behind Taemin's back just to make sure he doesn't know you're following him.

You guys finally reached Taemin's school.
"Oh! Sulli-ah!" Taemin said as he approached the so-called Sulli.

I hid behind a bush to take a better look at this "Sulli"
"Omo, she's pretty cute. Dongsaeng sure has tastes."

(let's just say that's their school uniform XD)

"Oh, Annyeong haseyo Taemin Oppa~" She sang.
"Wah! She even has a beautiful voice" You thought. "I better leave-" I got cut off when Taemin asked her a question.
"Sulli-ah, why are you here? I thought you can't leave the hospital because of......you know what" Taeminnie whispered to her but i still managed to hear it. Dongsaeng, that's not whispereing. -.- .....you know what?

"...I....I left the hospital secretly.." Sulli answered.
"MWO? WAE?!"
"...I...just wanted to see oppa." Taemin blushed because of what he heard. "Aww young love...." you thought.
"Fine...Just for today araso?! I'll accompany you to the hospital after class." Taemin said as he offered his hand to Sulli.
"Neeee~" Sulli took his hand and they walked away.

You glanced at your watch and
"Omo~ I'm gonna be late. I'm going back here later to stalk them later. kekeke" You stood up and ran but failed. You tripped on a rock and fell making a loud sound.
"Owww~" you scratched your forehead to check for damages.

"Noo-NOONA?!" I heard Taeminnie called me.
"Oh, annyeong Taeminnie, mian." I said standing up.
"Noona, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?"

"Oppa? Is she your sister?" Sulli asked from behind Taemin's back. Awww~ She's so cute.
"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm ~~~~. Taeminnie's noona." You winked and gave her a sweet smile as you bow.
"Ah ne~ Annyeong haseyo, I'm Sulli" She introduced herself bowing.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked them looking at their hands.
"Please don't tell umma." Taeminnie pleaded.
"CHAAAEBAL? UH? UH?" Now he's doing his aegyo.
"Araso araso. See you guys later. I'm gonna be late. Nice meeting you Sulli-ah." I waved and smiled at the cute couple.
"Ne~ Nice meeting you too, Unni."

"Oppa, I like your noona." She giggled as they walked to their classroom.

----At Home----

"YAH! how's school?.....how's your trip to the hospital?" You whispered to Taemin.
"NOONA! I can;t believe you eavesdropped on us!" He pouted.
"Mian. Can't help it. keke. Anyway, what's with sulli? Is she okay?"
"Ani, she has.......brain tumor"

"MWO?! OMO." Youwanted to shout but can't.
"She only has 2 weeks left...." He lowered his head as he went up to his room.
"What are you gonna do?" Youasked him in a soft voice.
"Molla. I'm just trying to treasure the time we have left." You can't help but notice that his eyes are starting to water.

You gave him a comforting hug. You're not sure on how to comfort him. But the hug made the tears stop from flowing.
"We just have to wait for a miracle, araso? don't lose hope. Sulli's a nice kid. God won't take her away just like that." You said trying to comfort your dongsaeng.
He just nodded and went inside his room.

"Poor dongsaeng. Too bad can't help him with this." You lowered down your head and went straight to your room.

---after 2 weeks---

You saw Taemin walking home crying.
"Taeminnie, what happened? Did the results come out?" you asked him simultaneously.
".......Ne~" He started sobbing and rested his head on your shoulders asking for a hug. you put my arms around him and let him explain everything.
"Noona....She-she's....Sulli-ah....Sulli-ah. She's...gone. She....left me noona, Sulli......" 

-----------------------------------------------------

HIHI Insterted Sulli in the fic.
Sorry for killing Sulli tho. just wanted to make Taemin's story more dramatic.

Updating the last chapter later.
Comment and subscibe.