You Jealous?

My Girlfriend is a Puppy.

You woke up the next morning with swollen eyes.
You rubbed your eyes and went straight to the bathroom and did your daily routine.
When you were drying your hair, you suddenly received a message.

To: ~~~~ -ah

~~~~ -ah! I'm in fron of your house.

From: Kwangminnie.

You placed your towel around your neck and opened the window just beside you and peeked. You saw Kwangmin waving at you with a big smile on his face. You just smiled at his cuteness.

"~~~~ -ah!" Kwangmin yelled from below. "Let's have a date!" He continued.
"Jigeumyo?" You asked.
"Ani~ Tomorrow." He repliead sarcasticly.
"Aish~ Araso, chankaman." You closed your window and finished fixing your hair.

You tied your hair into a messy bun and wore a hoodie and denim shorts and matched them with your high-cut converse. You grabbed your sunglasses and went straight outside. You were looking for Kwangmin but noticed that he wasn't infron of your house anymore. You were angry and disappointed at the same time.

"Aish~" You hissed.
"BOOOO!" You jumped and felt like your heart was gonna drop. 
"YAH!" You yelled at the laughing Kwangmin.
"You crossed your arms and kicked his sides but he was still laughing like a crazy retard.
"I'm going." You stomped away from him. He stood up and wiped his happy tears and caught up with you. He placed his arms over your shoulders but you shoved it off. He placed back again and you shoved it iff again. You and Kwangmin were doing the same thing over and over again. Kwangmin finally stopped and you looked at him and you both burst out laughing. People were staring at you thinking that you were some kind of hobos.

"Where are we going?" You asked as soon as you stopped laughing.
"You'll see" Kwangmin winked at you and you smiled at him.

After 10 minutes of walking, both of you arrived in front of a shelter.
"Where is this? Never seen this before." You tapped your chin.
"Quit asking questions and let's go!" Kwangmin grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

As soon as you entered, a lot of cute puppies were welcoming you. Your eyes started to flutter and Kwangmin giggled at your cuteness.

"Kwangmin-ah, is this heaven?" You asked Kwangmin while lifting up a hound puppy.
"His name is Heaven." Kwangmin said.
"Chincha?"
"aniyo~" Kwangmin teased.
"Aish~" You glared at him and he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and ran to the middle of the room and played with all of the puppies.

"I'm so glad you're mine now." Kwangmin told himself and walked towards you and the puppy. He started to join you and both of you played games with the puppies until sun down. You and Kwangmin bid goodbye to the cute little puppies and primised the owner that you'll come back soon. Kwangmin walked you home and you said your goodbyes with a hug.

"Komawo Kwangminnie. I had so much fun." You let go of the hug and went inside.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow. Let's go together to school!" Kwangmin yelled from the outside.
"NE~" You responded. You smiled to yourself and thought "...I hope this is the right decision but I can't use him forever. I hope my feelings for him will change."

You were sleeping soundly dreaming about cats and dogs when someone jumped on you.
"Mmm..little kitty, please don't kill my puppy." You murmered.
"~~~~ -ah! WAKE UPPPP~" The `kitty` sang.
You opened your eyes and saw Kwangmin on top of you.
"YAAAAAH! HOW'D YOU GET HERE?!" You yelled.
"Your dongsaeng let me in." Kwangmin grinned.

"He looks like ex-boyfriend hyung but with brown hair so I thought it was okay." Taemin said from outside of your room.
You just rolled o\your eyes and went to the bathroom.
"you! stay put. Don;t you dare touch anything." You ordered Kwangmin.
"Ne~" Kwangmin nodded and saluted.
"Good soldier." You ruffled his hair and went back to your routine. He scanned your room but didn;t touch anything. But something caught his eye. And that picture frame on your desk gave him the hurt feeling. He saw Youngmin back hugging you and you kissing his cheek with his 'aegyo-shocked' face. He was just staring at the photo when you finally went out dressed and ready for school.

"What are you looking at?" You approached him and hid the photo frame behind his back.
"Nothing." He lied.
"Araso. I'm ready. Let's go." You smiled at him and grabbed your hello kitty jansport backpack.

Both of you were walking to school and Kwangmin pulled your bag away from you.
"Yah! What are you doing?" You said trying to retrieve your bag.
"Boyfriends should help their girlfriends carry their bags for them." Kwangmin held your bag up high so that you can't reach it.
"Girlfriend? Since when?" You teased and crossed your arms.
"Since birth. Now let's go. We're gonna be late." Kwangmin joked and went insed the school's campus.
You chuckled at his joke and ran after him. He lead you to your classroom and handed you your bag.
"Let's have lunch together. Araso? Please say yes, uh?" Kwangmin trying to do his aegyo.
"Hmm..I don't know." You said, playing hard-to-get.
"CHAEBAAAAL?" He did more of his aegyo trying to beg you.
"Araso." You pinched his cheeks and smiled and went inside your classroom.

As you enter the room you heard whispers saying: "Wow! She does know how to seduce twins." "I like her for Youngmin-oppa though. Kwangminnie's mine." "Might as well respect her since she's the girl the twins oppas love."

You smiled at their comments and sat on your desk happily. After 1 hour of blah blah blah discussion, it was finally time for lunch.
Kwangmin waved at you once you exited your room. You ran to him and smiled. Both of you walked to the cafeteria hand-in-hand. You gained alot of glared from Twins fangirl but you didn't give a damn about them.

Kwangmin gestured you to sit down as he get you your lunch from the lunch lady.
As soon as he got back, both of you talked to each other, teased each other, and laughed the whole time.
At the other side of the cafeteria, Youngmin noticed you and his twin having fun.
"When did THAT happen?" Youngmin asked himself.
"When did what happen?" Minwoo asked him.
"Animnida." Youngmin went back to what he was eating and sighed.
"They look happy" Minwoo said.
"Dugu?"
"Kwangminnie and ~~~~"
"...." Youngmin felt his heart was gonna burst and stood up and left the cafeteria leaving a clueless Minwoo behind.
"Hyung! Wait up!"

You and Kwangmin heard Minwoo shout and took a glance on what was happening.
"Minwoo goes here too?" You asked Kwangmin as you took a bite of your ice cream.
"Ne~ You're in the same level but different class." Kwangmin explianed.
"ah!" You nodded.

After eating both of you went back to your class. After a long day, Kwangmin walked you home...again. Once Kwangmin got home, Youngmin greeted his twin with a glare.
"W-wae?" Kwangmin stumbled on his words.
"You....when did you guys start dating?" Youngmin asked with a poker face.
"Who? Me and ~~~~? Wae? Jealous?" Kwangmin smirked and went straight to his room. Youngmin followed him from behind.
"I'm serious." Youngmin leaned on the door ledge with crossed arms.
"So Am I."
"You haven't answered my question yet."
"Why do you wanna know anyways?"
"........"
"Just admit that you're jealous and I'll give her back to you." Kwangmin lied down on his bed with his hands behind his head and closed his eyes to relax.
"Don't you dare hurt her! You'll be facing hell!" Youngmin threw a pillow on Kwangmin's face and stomped his way out of the room.

"Tch. Don't worry ~~~~ -ah. Youngmin still loves you. I'll find a way for you to be happy again." Kwangmin smiled to himself and took a nap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not updating yesterday.
My groupmates didn't help in our group project so I was the one who finished it. :|

 

Anwyays.....

C&S :)