I Want You Every Day

Glimmers Of EunHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want my children to look like Hyukjae, then I'll be able to see his face every day."

The crowd had squealed and shouted happily at Donghae's cute words, Hyukjae however, had felt a pang in his heart.

Donghae's children.

Children involved a woman.

Hyukjae had tried not to let it show, not let his grin falter, and had playfully smacked Donghae's shoulder to shut him up.

Hiding his love for Donghae had been too hard to bear over time, everyone knew of his love for the younger, heck, even Donghae knew.

But here Hyukjae is, all alone in an empty room, trying to escape from the evil feeling spreading throughout his mind, Donghae doesn't love him.

Hyukjae doesn't know how long he sits there, the concert had ended at least an hour ago and he had been left alone for the period of time afterwards.

Hyukjae's head shoots up when the door opens, he looks back down when he realises the intruder is the one person he's running from.

Donghae pulls a chair up beside his, sitting down and gently interlacing his fingers with Hyukjae's.

"What do you want Donghae?" Hyukjae asks, pitifully staring down at the fingers tangled with his own.

"I want to fix us, we haven't been 'us' for a very long time."

"There is nothing to fix, you can't fix love Donghae. You can't fix the love I have for you."

"I don't want to fix your love Hyukjae," Donghae pauses, "You know how I said I want my children to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter