Instant Coffee

Glimmers Of EunHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae and Hyukjae have gotten used to all of the moving a long time ago, now just waiting to be released from the confines of their packet for once. They are of the race known as the coffee guardians, released into life when coffee beans are ground and turned into the instant powder that you’d normally find in your local grocery store. Normally these coffee guardians would manage to escape into the wild before they could be packaged, but Hyukjae and Donghae had been too busy the night before, indulging in their new-found romance and falling asleep among the coffee grains ready to be packaged.

Luckily, Donghae and Hyukjae have managed to be placed into the same package, having been completely entwined with each other when they found themselves among grains and within a sealed bag. Light filters in occasionally as they move around, currently they are sitting in a cupboard as deduced by the way light only finds them when a human opens the door, humming about his way. Air is not a problem as Hyukjae has managed to open the top of the packet slightly by standing on Donghae’s shoulders one time, and they have no need to eat or do anything but love each other in every way, completely amazed that they have found their soul-mate so quickly in life.

However, such peace is disrupted one day when they hear the cupboard open, morning light casting a faint glow on their skin before they fall over in their sea of coffee, the human obviously moving them for once. Pulling Hyukjae’s head back down into the coffee, Donghae saves his lover from b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter