The Proposal Tour

Glimmers Of EunHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae thought this was just going to be their concert as planned, he had no idea that this part of their Japanese tour as a duo would be so life changing and important.

Hyukjae had planned this from the start, he had met with the producers and directors of the concert and they had picked out the best place and concert to do it. Everything had to be perfect.

Donghae is joyously dancing along to their new choreography in front of the fans, grinning when the song ends.

He doesn't expect Hyukjae to kneel down in front of him, holding out a beautiful, sparkling ring in a deep velvet blue box, but there Hyukjae is.

Donghae feels the tears building in his eyes, Hyukjae asks him to be his forever, be his everything, his whole world.

What other choice would there have been other than to say yes? Donghae slings his arms around Hyukjae's neck when he stands, after putting the gleaming ring onto Donghae's ring finger.

The crowd gathered scream and cheer in sheer happiness, the first public 'EunHae' kiss taking place before their eyes.

The twinkle in Donghae's eyes has Hyukjae's heart racing, the warmth of love blooming throughout his body and leaving him in awe at his perfect fiancé.

"You are mine Donghae. Mine forever," Hyukjae declares, kissing his thin lips another time, those beautiful lips that will be his to claim for eternity.

Donghae just nods and nods, trying not to break apart into sobs and bawl with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter