Jealous much?

Before You Go

  Donghae and Jessica were having lunch at their office cafeteria – as usual – when Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Yesung and Yuri joined them. ‘Hey guys,’ Donghae greeted them.

 

  Donghae shifted his chair so that he was sitting next to Jessica and reached for her small, soft hands and squeezed them. ‘Your hands are so warm,’ he remarked.

 

  Yuri leaned in to Jessica’s ear to whisper something. ‘Wow, Jessica-sshi you’re so lucky to have a romantic boyfriend like him.’

 

  Jessica just blushed hearing Yuri’s comment. ‘You’re so cute when you blush~’ Donghae said.

 

  ‘Don’t you feel like someone’s watching us?’ Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out.

 

  ‘Yeah, but we just ignore it,’ Jessica said.

 

  ‘Donghae-sshi, I still can’t believe Mr. Lee Sooman is your uncle,’ Yesung said.

 

  ‘Meh. SM is a family company. He doesn’t have a son, so I’m going to replace him as CEO if he dies.’ Donghae explained.

 

  Sungmin joined them a few minutes later, bringing his lunch bag. It was a typical routine for the group to have lunch together every day.

 

  Donghae and Jessica would arrive first, then Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon with Yesung and Yuri, and lastly Sungmin. Occasionally their supervisors Leeteuk and Taeyeon would join them.

 

  ‘I’m still confused though. If you’re his nephew, aren’t you supposed to be our boss or something? Why are you our colleague?’ Hyoyeon asked.

 

  ‘I turned down his offer for Vice President because I wanted to learn how to deal with reality, how my workers work.’ Donghae looked at Jessica and smiled.

 

  ‘Ah…’ they all said in unison. They all continued eating their lunch and when they finished, Donghae decided to pay for everything.

 

  He opened his wallet and Jessica saw a picture of her boyfriend with a petite girl, both smiling for the camera. She just tried to ignore it and acted as if nothing had happened.

 

  They all went back to their offices but Jessica saw Donghae going into someone’s office.

 

  “Sunny Lee”

 

  Jessica thought it was work-related so she just ignored that tingling feeling inside her.

 

  ‘Hey, baby sister,’ Donghae greeted as he closed the door behind him.

 

  ‘Yah, oppa I’m not a baby anymore.’ Sunny said. Donghae smirked.

 

  ‘So Sungmin asked about you again today.’ He said.

 

‘Mwoh?’ Sunny asked in disbelief.

 

‘Sungmin asked about you again.’ Donghae repeated.

 

  Sunny squealed out loud, her brother felt like his eardrums were about to pop out. ‘Really oppa?! Really?!’ She was practically screaming at Donghae’s face.

 

  Donghae smiled and shook his head. Sometimes his sister’s actions seemed a little childish. ‘Yeah, really.’

 

  He furrowed his eyebrows. ‘What were you watching?’ he asked, looking at Sunny’s computer screen. ‘Yah! What’s happening to you? You’re watching Keroro at work?!’ Donghae teased his sister.

 

  ‘Yah! Lee Donghae! Get out of my office now!’ Sunny yelled at her older brother.

 

--- Jessica’s POV ---

 

  I saw Donghae oppa going into my boss Sunny Lee’s office. What is he doing. I admit, I’m jealous but it’s probably something to do with work. So I just ignored my jealousy.

 

  But then I overheard a loud voice shouting, ‘Yah! Lee Donghae! Get out of my office now!’

 

  What was he doing in there? I was having thoughts. Aish… I saw him coming out of the office with a sheepish smile on his face, his hands gesturing nothing was wrong and that everyone should continue their work.

 

  I was really jealous. What was he doing in Sunny Lee, VP’s office?

 

--- End of Jessica’s POV ---

 

  Jessica, a little pissed off, couldn’t focus on her work so she asked Taeyeon if she could have the rest of the day off.

 

  ‘Really? You need to go home now?’ Taeyeon asked. Jessica nodded her head and Taeyeon permitted her to go home.

 

~5 p.m~

 

  Donghae finished up his work and went to Jessica’s office. To his dismay, she wasn’t there.

 

  ‘Donghae-sshi, Jessica-sshi went home a few hours ago, she was sick,’ Taeyeon, who was passing by, informed him.

 

  ‘Ah, thank you Taeyeon-sshi.’ He smiled and went to look for Yuri at her office.

 

  When he reached Yuri’s office he saw Yesung, accompanying her as she packed her things before going home.

 

  ‘Ah, DOnghae-sshi.’ Yesung bowed as a sign of respect.

 

  ‘Yesung-sshi, there’s no need for that.’ Donghae said. ‘Yuri-sshi, do you know what happened to Jessica?’

 

  ‘She’s jealous. She saw you and Sunny together at her office this afternoon.’ Yuri chuckled. ‘But I think that’s a good thing. It shows that she loves you.’

 

  Donghae smiled. Ah… she really does love me, he thought.

 

  ‘Thank you very much, Yuri-sshi. Yesung-sshi.’ Donghae bowed and left for Jessica’s house.

 

  Donghae knocked at the door. ‘Sica~’ he half-yelled. Jessica opened the door, her eyes were a little glassy.

 

  ‘Were you crying?’ he asked entering the house. Jessica remained silent. ‘Jessi…’ Donghae approached her and back hugged her.

 

  ‘That girl… who is she?’ she mumbled.

 

  ‘Sunny, she’s just my sister. After my parents died she’s my only family besides Uncle Lee Sooman.’ He said.

 

  Jessica smiled to herself. ‘Oppa, mianhae… I’m sorry for doubting you…’ she murmured.

 

  Donghae cupped her cheeks. ‘Jessica, you’re the only girl I’ll ever love.’ He kissed her and she kissed back. To convince her, Donghae brought Jessica to meet his sister and uncle that night.

 

  When Donghae was in front of Jessica’s house he couldn’t let go of her hand. ‘Can I spend the night here?’ he asked.

 

  Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. ‘Mwoh? What will my neighbors say?’

 

  Donghae smiled. ‘They’ll think I will love you like I’ll never love again. They’ll think I will never let you go. Ever.’

 

  ‘Yah, Lee Donghae you are so cheesy.’ She said.

 

  ‘So is that a yes or not?’

 

  Jessica paused for a bit. ‘Sure…’

 

 

  --- The next day ---

 

  Out of the blue moon, Sunny joined them all for lunch.

 

  ‘Yah, Jessica, what is that on your neck?’ Yuri asked, pointing to Jessica’s neck. Sunny saw it too.

 

  Jessica turned to Donghae, her cheeks turned as red as a tomato. ‘Oppa…” she murmured.

 

------

A/N: Sorry for updating this late. I was busy with school. ^^ So, what do you think? I thinks I'll add another chapter to this. Sorry to disappoint you if this story .

I am such a fail writer. XD I finished this chapter in two days (during school).

 

Word Count: Exactly 1,000 words (excluding Authors' Notes)

 

Edit: Hahahahahahahaha I made a huge mistake and pasted the story two times. Sorry gaiz! kekeke I'm still trying to find some inspiration to finish up the third chapter. >.< You guys know any good songs??