CHAPTER I

Too late

 

"Remember when we were still in grade school and you were always bullied and I do nothing but watch you," the blondie chuckled and glanced at the taller girl beside her. "That time, I know that I feel something for you." she smiled at herself.
 
---
 
"Ya! Choi!" a red-haired girl walked near Sooyoung who was busy eating her lunch. "Here are our homeworks. Do it then pass it to Mrs. Park tomorrow morning, 7AM sharp." she smirked and grabbed the giraffe on the collar. "Or else, I'll break all your bones and I'll rip your head off and i'll take all of your Dongbangshinki stuffs."
 
"N-Neh, Tiffany-Tipani.." she gulped. "I-I will.." she answered and pushed her glasses up.
 
"Good." Tiffany then released Sooyoung and pushed her to her seat.
 
She got her lunchbox and smiled devilishly. "Look, girls. Free lunch for us."
 
Two of her friends came to her and got all the food that Sooyoung had inside her bag.
 
"Goodbye, Sooyoung. Thanks for this again." Tiffany smirked and winked at the nerd girl before walking away.
 
Sooyoung frowned and slowly wiped the tears that are forming around her eyes.
 
"I can do this.. One last year and they'll be away.." she mumbled and continued wiping her tears.
 
"Sooyoung.." she then felt someone tapped her shoulder. "Am I late again? I'm sorry, our teacher won't let us go until everyone finishes copying his lecture." she sighed and took a seat beside Sooyoung.
 
"It's okay, Sica-ah. I'm used to it." Sooyoung looked up to prevent her tears from falling down.
 
"It is not, okay?" the blondie answered in a cold voice as she fixed Sooyoung's uniform. "Next time, plant torns on your uniform so she'll stop touching you, okay?"
 
"Neh, I-I will.." Sooyoung nodded and sniffed.
 
"And, don't bring too much food. I'll bring them for you." Jessica smiled.
 
Sooyoung did a thumbs up while looking up.
 
"And lastly," she smiled and pulled the younger girl's for a hug. "I guess it's okay to cry when it's just the two of us.."
 
Sooyoung bit her lowerlip for a while before wrapping her arm around Jessica and cried.
 
---
 
"Yeah, I always had my nerdy glasses back then and I was holding into a towel!" the girfaffe laughed and shook her head. "But nuh-uh, look at me now.." she twirled around and flipped her hair. "Do I look like I am still a nerd?"
 
Jessica shook her head and smiled. "You look cool now, you're so much better right now. I mean, woooooaaaaw. You're THE Choi Sooyoung now." 
 
"Yeah, The Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung nodded her head in response. "But not Choi Sooyoung."
 
"I know, you've changed a lot." She looked at Sooyoung from head to toe. "I'm sorry again.."
 
"Jessica.."
 
"I am sorry if I didn't have enough time for you.." Jessica said and looked up.
 
"Sica.."
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.."
 
Sooyoung then sighed and pulled the older for a hug. "Remember what you used to tell me?"
 
Jessica nodded and started sobbing on her arms.
 
"I'm sorry, Sooyoung. I'm sorry because I still love you.." she said with a cracked voice and tighten the hug. "The feeling didn't go away but I was always too busy.."
 
"Jung.. Stop.."
 
"One last chance, Soo.. Please.. I'll be better."
 
"I'm getting married already." Sooyoung blurted out.
 
Jessica just stared at her in disbelief.
 
"With who?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany Hwang.."