The dorm

The thirteen knights

You looked at the woods through the car's window. You were now heading to an expensive elite school where you would have to study your off for the next three years. "Why did you have to leave me grandma.." you thought as your face got more depressing. It had been only about a week since your grandmother has passed away. Her health wasn't good so she would get sick often and you'd take care of her. Unfortunately this time it was too much for her.

About a week before she died she had told you about your uncle that you had never met before in your entire life. He also didn't know about you so he got a bit of a shock when your grandmother had called him and told about you. In the end you had managed to arrange to stay at his school, a school for rich kids, and you wouldn't need to pay anything since he kindly offered to pay your tuition and everything else. You were really grateful about that. The only thing that concerned you a little was that you'd have to live with 12 guys all the time in the school's dorm. 

The driver started pulling up to the school's front yard. "Uwah, this is amazing!" you though looking at the big and pretty building in front of you. 

"We're here, miss." The taxi driver told you and stopped the car. 

"Here you go." You said giving him the money as someone walked up to the car and opened the door. 

"Ah, you must be Eunmi." The man said and you got out of the car, "It's nice to finally meet you, i'm Cho Hyukji." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm glad i got to meet you too." You bowed and smiled to him. 

"Here is your luggage, miss." The taxi driver said bringing your luggage over to you.

"Kamsahamnida~" you made a little bow as the taxi driver nodded and got back in his car vrooming away. 

"Why don't we head to the dormitory? I'll take your luggage." Hyukji suggested to you and you nodded back to him as an answer. The mood became awkwardly silent as you walked in the school. The interior was much more prettier than what it looked like from the outside. As you walked a little more you saw that in the middle there was a little garden and a fountain. You walked over to the fountain and stopped for a moment. 

"So, the building we just came from was the A building. I believe you will be spending most of your classes there. And the building on this side," he said pointing at the opposite direction, "it's the B building. You will have your art and music classes in there. The cafeteria is also there and on the second floor there is a lounge where you can spend time between classes. Also we have a fresh made library, which is there," he pointed to the left between the two buildings. "I think that is all you need to know for now. Let's continue our way to the dorm." 

"Yes~." You nodded and followed Hyukji to the right side. There was a path way which was assumedly leading to the dorm. The forest seemed to be surrounding the school. 

"Excuse me but why did you build this school here? I mean there's nothing but forest surrounding it." 

"Well i thought it would be a nice and quiet place for studying. Actually all the students and their parents seem to like it a lot." 

"Oh I see." you answered him looking all around you. To tell the truth the forest looked pretty and a little mysterious. It would be a nice place to go to and relax for a bit. 

"Seems like we're here." Your uncle said and opened a gate for you. "If you're wondering about this too, this dorm was meant for the teachers so we made the gate to keep the students out of there." 

You looked at the huge dorm in front of you. It was a brick building and it had three floors. Compared to the school building the dorm looked a bit old. "Why would teachers even need so much space? well whatever." 

"So.." Hyukji started trying to find something from his pocket, "this is the key to the dorm. Everyone in here has one so i'll give it to you too. This key also goes to the gate and you need to remember to always lock the gate when you're at school. 

"Ne, i understand." You smiled back to him and got a smile from him too. 

You could feel your heart start race a little when he was opening the door. "12 guys and 1 girl... I hope we will get along well..."

"You ready?" Your uncle teasingly asked you.  

"Yes~" You nodded and smiled back to him. You walked in the building as your uncle followed you with your luggage. You were extremely surprised to see 12 people standing in a row and looking at you. You widened your eyes as you got a better look at them. "Damn they're all hot." You felt your cheeks heat up a little.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, i'm Park Eunmi. Nice to meet you all." You greeted them with a 90 degree bow as your uncle walked in with your luggage. Half of the gyus looked shocked and half of them didn't seem to have any expression at all. "Did i do something weird? Maybe i have something on my face?" you thought and blushed a bit more pretending scratch your face trying to find something on it. 

"So guys this is the girl i talked to you about. Why don't you introduce yourselves to her?" 

"Sure", a guy with brown hair walked up to you, "Hello, my name is Atom. It's nice to meet you" he offered his hand for you for a shake and you grabbed it a bit dazzled about his handsomeness. He walked back to his spot and the next guy came to greet you, "I'm Yano, i hope we become friends." He smiled to you and you gave him a smile back. After that came B-Joo, Hansol and Hoojoo. You had to admit that they were pretty cute. 

"Hello, my name is Xero but you can call me Jiho. I hope we'll become friends. If you need any help don't hesitate to come and ask." He winked and smiled before walking back. Actually now you could notice that there was a big gap between Jiho and the next guy. 

"Hi, i'm Gohn." The guy didn't even bother to move and just stood there without any expression at all. "Rude." you thought to yourself and the introductions kept going. 

"Jiho and Gohn are the dorm leaders. Your room will be on the right side of the dorm with Gohn, Seogoong, Sangdo, Kidoh, P-Goon and Jenissi. Don't hesitate to ask them about anything. Of course you can always come to me if you have something to tell or ask. Now i have some work to do so i'll leave you guys to show Eunmi around the dorm. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Bye for now." 

"Thank you and see you soon." You bowed as Hyukjin left leaving you alone with the guys. "Great, what do i do now..." 

You turned back to them slowly as everyone still kept staring at you. "Gosh stop with the staring..."

"Why don't you take your luggage to your room? Since you'll be staying on the right side of the dorm i'll leave Gohn to show you to your room. I can show you a little bit more around the place when you come down, okay?" Jiho smiled to you.

"Y-yes..." you nodded shyly and looked at Gohn. He had the most pissed off face that you had ever seen. "What's wrong with him? Gosh..." 

"Okay then, see you soon." Jiho left with all the nicest seeming people. 

"Follow me." Gohn said to you and started to walk towards the stairs. 

"Oh..." you quickly grabbed your luggage and ran after him. Your luggage was definitely not the lightest one and it slowed you down a lot. You almost tripped on the stairs but Kidoh pulled you back from your bag's strap. 

"Be careful," he smiled and grabbed your bags, "let me handle these. You should hurry to Gohn before he changes his mind." You nodded and ran up the stairs to catch Gohn. When you came to the top of the stairs you could see Jiho waving to you from the other side of the dorm. You shyly waved back to him as Gohn startled you. 

"What are you doing? I said follow me not go where you want." 

"Ah, sorry.." you mumbled back at him and you continued to walk. 

He showed you the bathroom and the showers. 

"We have only two showers on each side of the dorm so you'll be using the same ones as us. Please remember to knock every time you go to the shower or bathroom."

"Understood." You answered and continued following him. He didn't seem to be pissed off anymore.

"My room is the first one so it will be the furthest away from yours. Seogoong's room will be right next to yours. And this is your room." You stopped at the last door. Gohn opened the door for you and you walked in. 

"Now please do what you want." Gohn said closing the door and leaving. "Hmph, still rude. Well, better start unpacking." You looked around the room a little. It was bigger than your old room and it had a double bed, a small closet and a wardrobe. Everything was just plain and simple. Just as it should be. 

You kneeled down to your luggage and started sorting out your stuff. 

~~

You were just about to put the last piece of clothing in the wardrobe as someone knocked on your door. 

"Yes?" 

"Your uncle is here and he wants to see you."

"Oh I'll come in a second." You said and Seogoong closed the door. You heard him walk back to his room. "Hmm, the walls are so thin. I can clearly hear him." 

You got out of your room and headed towards the stairs. As you started walking down the stairs you saw Jiho and his friends sitting on a sofa. You looked towards the front door and saw your uncle standing and holding a box. 

"Ah Eunmi, I came to bring this to you." He handed over the box to you. 

"What is it?" 

"It's your school uniform. Talking about school, could you come to my office in the morning, I'll tell you about the rules in this school and give you your timetable." 

"Sure, but i don't know where the office is..." 

"The boys will show you where it is. I need to go now again. See you tomorrow." 

"Bye." You made a little bow as someone approached you. 

"Hello Eunmi. Are you ready to go on a little tour around the dorm?" Jiho asked smiling brightly. You had to admit that his smile made your heart flutter and your cheeks heat up a little. 

"Y-yes.. I'll just take this box back to my room." 

"Ah, don't worry about it. Give it to me." He held out his hand and you hesitantly gave him the box. "Now let's continue the tour." 

You walked to Jiho and the others had been sitting but all of them were gone now. "When did they leave? I didn't even notice anything." He showed you the kitchen, livingroom and some other rooms too. 

"I think that's all." He smiled and turned to you. 

"What about the other side? and the third floor?" 

"The other side is identical to this one. Everything on both sides are identical. And the third floor is just storage place." 

"Oh..." You didn't really know what to say now. It suddenly became a little weird and silent as you stood with him.

"Uhm... I can show you the back yard too." Jiho suggested rubbing the back of his neck and started walking towards the back door you following him. As you stepped outside you were amazed again. There was a little rose garden that looked really pretty. 

"It's so pretty." You walked closer to it with your eyes wide open. 

"I'm glad you like it. I actually made it and take care of it myself. The back yard was so empty and sad so i decided to do a little rose garden to brighten it up." 

"Oh that's so nice! Roses are so pretty." You smiled like a fool looking at him and the roses. 

"It's getting colder now so we should go inside." 

"Okay." You took a little run step and hit a brick with your foot making you fall down. You were ready to hit the hard ground as someone catched you right in the last moment. 

"Are you okay?" Jiho asked his face too close to yours. You blushed immediately as you kept staring into his beautiful eyes. 

"Y-y-yes." You stood up and tried to hide your face. "Uh i'm a little tired so I'll go sleep now." You turned and rushed back inside and tried to calm yourself and your heart was racing. "Why am I being like this?" You had never felt like this since you never even had much friends. You had now completely forgotten about your uniform. 

Jiho had looked at you the whole time you were walking back to the house. "She's cute." He thought smiling a little to himself. Now he remembered that he still had your uniform. "Well i'm definitely not going to go to her room to give it back..." He walked back into the dorm and saw Gohn walking by. 

"Hey, you." 

"What do you want?" 

"Take this to Eunmi." Jiho threw the box to him and headed to his room. 

"Tch." Gohn turned around and walked over to your room. He just opened the door without knocking and was shocked about what he saw. You were changing your clothes so you didn't even have a shirt on. You looked back at Gohn and you looked at each other really shocked. You tried to quickly cover yourself as he threw the box on the floor and slammed the door. 

 

 

"That did not just happen.... OHMYGOD" it hit you a little late. He saw you in your underwear. "This is so embarassing what if he tells everyone ahhh i'm going crazy!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hee the first chapter is out! ^^

I don't know if you can orientate well in this but as i said i will do a map of the school so it might help a little. I might even do it today hehe

Did you watch MAMA awards yesterday?? I did and i have to admit that i cried when bigbang performed fantastic baby ;___; I had so many feels about everything when i watched it hehe and then i got more feels from watching the heirs x) I don't know how many of you watch heirs but i have to say that i ship eunsang with choi youngdo♥ youngdo is the best xD 

Back to the fic, how do you like the first chapter? Please leave a comment!! 

Remember to subscribe too~