My Lioness

Beautiful In White

Jong Kook woke up early to go for his daily morning jog and working out at the gym. He was awoken by his alarm, but luckily it didn’t awake Jihyo. Jong Kook didn’t want to wake Jihyo. So he lifted her up bridal style while still below her and then stood up and laid her down on his bed instead since it wasn’t very comfortable on the sofa.

 

He then went to wash up and changed into his working out outfit. And wrote on a note and placed it beside her bedside. On the note he wrote “I’ll be doing my daily workout, your shirt is dry its hanging on the window in the kitchen. Help yourself to the food to the fridge. Feel free to use the toilet too to wash up, don’t bother cleaning up the mess, I’ll do it myself. Love you!” After that, he left for the gym.

 

Three hours later at 10, Jong Kook was on his way back home after his work out, and Jihyo had just awakened from her slumber. She read the note beside her on the bed aloud and smiles to herself. She walked into the kitchen and got her shirt that was hanging by the window and went into the bathroom to bathe and change into her own shirt since Jong Kook’s one was oversized for her.

 

After 15 minutes, Jihyo got out of the bathroom and met Jong Kook untying his shoelaces at the front door. Jihyo crept behind Jong Kook and placed her hands on his eyes.

 

“AAHHH! Jihyo uh why did you scare me?” Jong Kook ask in a state of shock

 

“Kekeke for being so sweet and nice to me.” Jihyo answered and gave her mehrong to Jong Kook.

 

“Why? I am supposed to treat like that, you’re my girlfriend and I love you!” Jong Kook said smiling turning around to kiss Jihyo.

 

But Jihyo avoided the kiss.

 

“Oppa, you are smelly, go take a bath first.” Jihyo said jokingly to Jong Kook.

 

“Why? Don’t you think I am y like that?” Jong Kook said raising an eyebrow with a cheeky smile.

 

“Wae?” Jihyo said

 

“Number one, I’m wearing a muscle shirt and you can pretty much see my entire top body, number two I am sweating like mad and all wet, if you know what I mean.” Jong Kook said raising another eyebrow removing his shirt.

 

“That’s better at least I’m not so hot now.” said again smirking ily.

 

“No fooling around now or we’ll be late for filming.” Jihyo said blushing, giving excuses to escape the ordeal

 

“I’m not fooling around; I need to cool down before I bathe anyways so to cool down faster I’ll remove my shirt.” Jong Kook said reasoning with Jihyo naughtily.

 

“Up to you then…” Jihyo said and left immediately as she couldn’t stand looking at Jong Kook’s hot y body.

 

But before Jihyo could leave to hide, Jong Kook grabbed hold of Jihyo’s arm and pulled her back in.

 

“Why? You don’t like my body?” Jong Kook said still feeling naughty.

 

“What, why do you ask?” Jihyo said not making direct eye contact with Jong Kook afraid Jong Kook might see her blushing.

 

“Cause every time I reveal my body you turn away, do you not like it, or is it just because it’s too hot for you?” Jong Kook said teasing Jihyo knowing that she was blushing.

 

“YA! Are you trying to tease me uh?” Jihyo complained loudly.

 

“Okay okay, I’ll just go shower then. But tell me if you like my body first if not I’m not letting you go.” Jong Kook said still teasing her.

 

“Fi….fine…I…do” Jihyo said. She feels as though her cheeks are going to explode out of embarrassment.

 

“HAHAHA! Saranghe!” Jong Kook said and kissed her on her forehead happy that she admitted that his body was nice.

 

Jong Kook went to the bathroom and went to bathe. Jihyo went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. All that was in the fridge was healthy stuff and vegetables. Jihyo wanted to surprise Jong Kook so she decided to make breakfast for both of them. Jihyo got out the fresh vegetables and ham from the fridge. She got the bread from the counter and started making a morning sandwich for Jong Kook.

 

When Jong Kook was out from the toilet, he went to Jihyo. Jihyo handed him the sandwich. Jong Kook was deeply touched.

 

“Jagiya, thank you my lioness.” Giving Jihyo the cute smile pulling her tightly into his arms playing with her hair.

 

“Yah my lion, let me go I’m hungry I want to eat my sandwich.” Jihyo said hitting Jong Kook gently.

 

“You smell so good Jagiya.” Jong Kook whispered in her ear. Still not letting go of Jihyo.

 

All of a sudden, Jong Kook wiped the hair from the area that connected her neck and shoulder together and kissed her neck. Jihyo was stunned but didn’t do anything. But Jong Kook started and biting gently on her neck. This made Jihyo moan softly. Jihyo bit her lips to prevent her moans from escaping. Jong Kook realized that Jihyo was holding it in, so he decided to be cheeky and whispered in her ear huskily.

 

“Let it out jagiya, my lioness.” Jong Kook said in Jihyo’s ear making her shiver. Jong Kook nibbled on her ear and then looked at her in the eyes.

 

Jong Kook was blushing and so was Jihyo.

 

“That was a thank you for the sandwich.” Jong Kook said to Jihyo

 

“Oppa! You are really naughty huh?” Jihyo said pinching Jong Kook’s arm till he shouts.

 

“Ouch Jihyo ah, it hurts, but you liked it didn’t you? I heard your y moans.” Jong Kook said naughtily.

 

Jihyo hit him and ate her sandwich saying “Maybe? Maybe not?” teasing Jong Kook

 

“If you didn’t you wouldn’t have moaned would you?” Jong Kook inquired.

 

Jihyo face was red like a tomato. She hit Jong Kook again and ate her sandwich.

 

“Oppa hurry or we will be late for shooting.” Jihyo said to Jong Kook

 

“Okay then, we’ll continue later.” Jong Kook said smiling cheekily.

 

After they finished their sandwiches, Jong Kook called his manager Gap Jin to pick him up at his house, since he didn’t want to drive.

 

“Gap Jin, can you pick me up now for shooting?” Jong Kook asked Gap Jin

 

“Ohh yes okay. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Do you need me to buy anything?” Gap Jin said to Jong Kook

 

“No its okay we already had breakfast.” Jong Kook answered politely

 

“Wait who is ‘we’?” Gap Jin asked confused.

 

“Ohhhhhh…..about that…..I’ll explain to you in the car later. See you later.” Jong Kook said realizing that he just told Gap Jin about Jihyo staying overnight in his house.

 

“Okay then see you later.” Gap Jin said

 

They hang up the phone.

 

“Get ready for a lot of question from Gap Jin Jihyo, I accidently spilled the beans.” Jong Kook said to Jihyo.