The Night We Kissed

Beautiful In White

When they entered the restaurant, they met with Haha’s eyes. Haha looked at Jong Kook with the mischievous look. Jong Kook gave him the death stare and hid behind Jaesuk.

 

“What took you guys so long? We’re starving! You’re gonna pay for dinner!” Jaesuk complained

 

“Mwuh ra goo?” Jong Kook said jokingly to Jaesuk.

 

The all started laughing. Soon, they settled down in their seats in the private room. Every one of them had a menu and started placing their orders with the waiter that was in the room.

 

“I want a beef steak, and an iced lemon tea!” Kwangsoo said excitedly.

 

“Carbonara please.” Jihyo said politely, raising her hand. “And a green tea latte. Thank You!”

 

“Chicken chops and orange juices for me and him!”  Haha said pointing to himself and Jong Kook who was sitting to his left.

 

Everyone had placed their orders with the waiter. The waiter left after a bow and headed to the kitchen to give the orders to the chef. Everyone was chatting about running man shooting. Time passed by fast, and their food soon arrived. They ate happily and much laughter came from the running man members.

 

“I’m going to drink since I am so happy today, anyone wants to join?” Sukjin said with the waiter by his side, ready to take more orders.

 

Everybody but Jong Kook ordered a bottle all to themselves to celebrate a successful shooting. Jong Kook wasn’t a heavy drinker, it was not that he could not hold his liquor well; it was just because he just wanted to be the one who took of those who were drunk since most of his friends got drunk really easily. One of them being Jihyo, after she finished the bottle, she was already tipsy. Fortunately, Jaesuk and Haha who drove their cars were able to hold their liquor so they could send those who were drunk back home.

 

“Hyung ah, bring Jihyo back first, she already crazy. Me and Haha will take care of the rest don’t worry.” red-faced Jaesuk said to Jong Kook.

 

Jong Kook nodded and waved a goodbye to Jaesuk and the rest. He put one of Jihyo’s arms over his shoulder and supported her to the car.

 

“Where do you live?” Jong Kook asked Jihyo.

 

“Whee~ Lets go parrrrtaaayyyyyyy!” Jihyo screamed her lungs out.

 

-Well then, I guess I have to bring her to my home I hope no one gets the wrong idea.*sigh*- Jong Kook

 

Jong Kook let Jihyo sit in the back seat where it’s more comfortable and fastened the seatbelt for her. Just then, Jihyo hugged Jong Kook while he was fastening the seatbelt for her. Jong Kook was in shock, but soon turns red. He had to drive so he takes her hands gently and releases himself from her hug, and closes the door. He gets into his seat and starts driving towards the direction of his home.

 

After a 15 minute ride, they arrived at Jong Kook’s house. But it was raining heavily so Jong Kook took of his jacket and put it around Jihyo. Jihyo was quite sober by the time they reached Jong Kook’s house but she was still drowsy. So she placed one arm around Jong Kook’s waist for support. Jong Kook shield Jihyo from the rain after locking his car. He put his palm over her head and guided her to the front door.

 

After they got in, Jong Kook locked the door. Jihyo was not as drenched as Jong Kook gave his jacket to her. Jihyo was prone to catching colds so Jong Kook gave up his jacket for her. But it was also to show his concern to her. Jihyo sneezed.

 

“Are you okay Jihyo?” Jong Kook asked approaching Jihyo, but avoid making her more drenched.

 

“Uh yea, but why am I here?” Jihyo asked amusingly, waking from drunkenness.

 

“I asked you where you lived but you were too drunk, so I brought you to my house. “ Jong Kook explained.

 

“Ohh, did I do anything while I was drunk then?” Jihyo asking, embarrassed

 

“Yup! You shouted out loud. And you did something to me.” Jong Kook said smiling cheekily

 

“What did I do?” Jihyo said suspiciously.

 

“This.” Jong Kook said

 

As he said that he walked behind Jihyo and hugged her from behind.

 

“This is what you did. You hugged me. I love you!” Jong Kook whispered in Jihyo’s ear making her shiver.

 

Jihyo looked towards the floor blushing. Jong Kook let go of her and went to his room. After a while, he came out with a shirt too small to fit him because of his muscled body. He also brought out a white towel.

 

“Take the towel and my shirt and go wash up, settle the shorts yourself because I don’t have shorts that you can wear, anyways it isn’t that wet. Give me the jacket; I have the heater.” Jong Kook said exiting from his room with a smile.

 

“Oppa you wash up first, I am not as drenched as you.” Jihyo replied.

 

“Jihyo ah don’t have to worry I have two toilets. I go into the other one, come on before you catch a cold.” Jong Kook said pointing her to the toilet.

 

“Thank you oppa saranghe” Jihyo said making her arms into a heart shape

 

Jong Kook gave out a hearty laugh and turned to the toilet in his room to wash up. Jong Kook and Jihyo got into the toilet and washed up.

 

After a while, Jong Kook was done with his washing up. He came out of the toilet with only a towel covering the bottom half of his body, exposing his chiselled abs and big biceps. He went to the kitchen and poured two cups of milk and warmed it up. He sat behind the counter surfing the internet. Just when the milk was done warming, Jihyo was out of the toilet.

 

As she walked over to the counter to meet Jong Kook, her boyfriend, he stood up and walked in front of the counter with the two cups of milk in hand.

 

“AHHHHH! OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Jihyo screamed and immediately turned around to avoid looking at Jong Kook.

 

-What is oppa trying to do, his body is so perfect, but does he only have a towel on?!- Jihyo

 

“What’s wrong with it, that’s what I do every day, anyways you’ll have to see this sooner or later.” Jong Kook said trying to hold in his laughter.

“Wear a shirt ah Jong Kook!” Jihyo screamed in embarrassment.

 

“No.” Jong Kook said flatly. But he secretly walks up behind Jihyo and back-hugged her. And kissed her neck.

 

This made Jihyo ticklish. Jihyo was shy so she didn’t say anything but, her faced turned a bright red. Jong Kook went over to where he left the milk and gave it to Jihyo.

 

“Jong Kook ah, put on a shirt and get rid of the towel and wear a pair of shorts, if not I can’t look at you.” Jihyo said still looking on the floor.

 

“Hug me first!” Jong Kook said taking advantage of the situation.

 

Jihyo looked up and desperately wanted him to wear a shirt and shorts so she lifted her head up but not looking into Jong Kook’s eyes. Just as she was about to hug him, Jong Kook dropped the towel. Jihyo screamed again and turned around faster than lightning.

 

“KIM JONG KOOK!” she shouted.

 

“Jihyo ah, turn around.” Jong Kook said

 

“ANI, OPPA GO AND CHANGE!” Jihyo shouted again

 

Jong Kook went over to Jihyo and held her by the shoulders and spinned her around. Jihyo was shocked but breathed a sigh of relief after seeing that Jong Kook did have shorts on.

 

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA! You really think I would walk around like that without shorts on? But I’m not putting a shirt on.” Jong Kook burst into laughing.

 

Jihyo was upset that Jong Kook pranked her. So she slapped Jong Kook on his arm real hard and snatched the milk away from him and went to the table to sofa to drink it.

 

“Jihyo, you’re angry? I’m sorry okay? Don’t be angry.” Jong Kook starting to feel guilty.

 

There was no response from her. But she had finished her milk so she went to the kitchen to wash her cup. While she was walking out after washing her cup, Jong Kook grabbed her wrist and kissed her on her lips. Jihyo felt sparks and she unintentionally returned the kiss. They continued the kiss till they were breathless and then they broke the kiss. Jong Kook kissed Jihyo on the forehead.

 

“Mianhe, Jihyo.” Jong Kook said looking into Jihyo’s eyes.

 

“Pabo, don’t ever do that again.” Jihyo said, and then pinched Jong Kook’s stomach.

 

Jong Kook nodded and smiled. Then he brought out the blankets for Jihyo signalling to her that it was time to go to sleep. Jihyo went to the sofa.

 

“Are you going to sleep with me?” Jihyo asked.

 

“If you want me to.” He replied.

 

“I want you too.” Jihyo said putting her head on his shoulder.

 

Jong Kook pulled Jihyo into one last passionate kiss before lying on the sofa. Jihyo crawled onto the sofa and lay on Jong Kook’s wide chest. Jong Kook pulled the blankets over both of them. Jong Kook’s hand was hugging Jihyo’s waist, while Jihyo’s hand was on Jong Kook’s stomach. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Btw this is the holidays, i will try to update about 2 to 3 times a week. That means about every 2 or 3 days. I'l try to make the chapters this long everytime i update. But when the term starts again i may not be able to update so regularly. so maybe i will ty to complete the story before the term starts :D