Realization Of Our Love

Beautiful In White

“That’s a wrap!” The PD of running man said.

 

Jaesuk walked over to where Haha and Jong Kook were standing. Haha and Jong Kook were laughing about the day’s shooting.

 

“Good job Haha and Jong Kook!” Jaesuk said patting Haha and Jong Kook’s backs.

 

“Thank you!” Haha said to Jaesuk returning the pat on his back.

 

“Hyung, you too!” Jong Kook also returning the pat on Jaesuk’s back.

 

Jihyo was standing with Gary. Even though they are known as the Monday couple on screen, however, they had no real feelings for each other off screen. And they both know that very well.

 

“Good job Jihyo!” Gary said to Jihyo with a smile on his face.

 

“Oppa you too!” Jihyo said returning his smile with her own toothy smile.

 

However, Jihyo did like someone else in running man. But she didn’t dare to confess her feelings to him as she wasn’t sure if he returned the same feelings for her. So she kept quiet about it and didn’t tell anyone about her feelings. That person was Jong Kook. What she didn’t know was Jong Kook, he did share the same feelings for her

 

“Guys, let’s go for dinner together!” Kwangsoo the lanky man said.

 

All of them gathered together and decided on a restaurant to dine at. They decided to go to a western food restaurant where they provided private rooms for celebrities and famous people to dine in so that there would be little disturbance. All of them hurried to get into a car as the last one to the restaurant had to pay for the dinner.

 

Haha had driven his car, so he sends Kwangsoo and Sukjin to the restaurant. Jaesuk could only send one person to the restaurant as his car was full of baby toys and equipment for his newborn baby. So Jaesuk sends Gary to the restaurant. In all the rush, it was left with Jihyo and Jong Kook to send Jihyo to the restaurant.

 

Jong Kook shared the same feelings for Jihyo. But for the same reason as Jihyo, he didn’t dare to confess to Jihyo. He didn’t see enough signs showing that she liked him so he didn’t confess. Even if he did see enough signs, it would be very difficult for him to confess his feelings to her. Jong Kook was a shy man that didn’t open up to many relationships. He was very shy, but his body told a different story. Apart from himself, only Haha knows about his crush.

 

“Jihyo ah let’s go if not we’ll be the ones paying for dinner.” Jong Kook said.

 

“Yeh oppa!” Jihyo said snapping out of her shock that she would be alone with Jong Kook in the car.

 

-Otokae? I can’t be in the same car as him. Why must oppa be so cute? - Jihyo

 

Jihyo got into the front seat and fastened her seatbelt. Jong Kook also got into the driver’s seat and fastened his seatbelt. Jong Kook started up the engine and pulled into the main road driving meticulously.

 

The day’s shooting was very tiring and Jihyo was drained of energy due to her hectic schedule, she didn’t get enough sleep the previous night. Jihyo rested her head on the window and soon fell into a deep slumber. Jong Kook felt that the ride was too silent. Not those awkward silences, as they were very close friends. Jong Kook turned to look at Jihyo to see why she was so quiet because usually she would have been very talkative. Then he realized that she was sound asleep.

-She’s so cute like that, sleeping beauty *smiles and blushes*- Jong Kook

 

He continued driving carefully as he didn’t want them to end up in an accident so he focused on driving carefully.

 

“Jong Kook oppa, saranghe~” Jihyo murmured in her slumber.

 

Jong Kook who was shocked turned to see if she was still asleep. And she was. Jong Kook’s cheeks flushed and his heart started to beat faster than usual. He checked again to see if Jihyo was really asleep. And she really was still asleep.

 

“Jihyo ah, saranghe too!” Jong Kook giving out a bright smile still blushing.

 

-So she does like me, but should I confess? I can’t, why do you have to make this so hard ya Jihyo. If you weren’t that pretty I wouldn’t have to be in a dilemma whether to confess but , u you are pretty, too pretty for me to not, but I can’t, I don’t have the courage to- Jong Kook

 

Jong Kook didn’t know whether to confess so he decided to put the thought to rest and continue driving carefully.  He decided that he would confess if the time was right and there was an opportunity.

 

Soon, they reached their destination. Jihyo was still sound asleep and Jong Kook had to wake her up. He didn’t want to though. He wanted to look at how cute Jihyo was while she was asleep and admire her beauty. But he couldn’t leave her in the car so he sighed and shook her lightly while calling her name.

 

“Jihyo ah, we have reached the restaurant wake up.” Jong Kook said sill shaking her after seeing no response from Jihyo.

 

“Yah wae oppa?” Jihyo said refusing to wake up

“Do you want to pay for dinner then?” Jong Kook said playfully holding on to Jihyo’s shoulders pulling her up from the chair.

 

“Haiyahh ani ya.” Jihyo said opening her eyes. Her eyes were so bright it made the stars look like they weren’t shining. (Bruno Mars, Just the way you are)

 

Jong Kook held unto Jihyo’s hand to help her up from her seat. But because Jihyo was still a little fuzzy from her sleep, she stumbled and fell unto Jong Kook. Her hands landed on Jong Kook’s muscled stomach. Jong Kook having quick reflexes grabbed onto Jihyo and held onto her by her waist and pulled her closer to him to prevent her from falling. Their faces were now inches apart.

 

-, what should I do now? *panicks*- Jihyo

 

-Now’s my chance.- Jong Kook

 

Jong Kook mustered up all is courage and leaned in closer to Jihyo’s ear and said

 

“Jihyo ah, I heard what you said in your sleep, saranghe~” in a low, husky voice.

 

“Wha…What did I say in my sleep?” Jihyo said panicking now.

 

“You said you love me, do you?” with a questioning look

 

“Uhhh…uhhh” Jihyo managed to stammer

 

-Pabo! Why did I say that what do I do now? *panicks even more*- Jihyo

 

Seeing Jihyo unsure of whether to confess Jong Kook decided to muster up all his courage again. They were still in the same position as before they did not move an inch. So, Jong Kook cranked his neck to the left a little and kissed Jihyo on the cheek.

 

“So do you love me or not?” Jong Kook said as if he had been waiting forever just to tease Jihyo

 

Jihyo was in shock she didn’t know how to respond. So she started to daze of not knowing what to do.

 

“Yah! Jihyo are you there don’t go mong?” Jong Kook said waving a hand across Jihyo’s face

 

“Saranghe I said!” Jong Kook said again

 

“Uh… oppa really? Then saranghe too!” Jihyo said uncertain now blushing more madly than before.

 

Jong Kook was relief after hearing what Jihyo said he held her hand and kissed her forehead again.

 

“Let’s go! We’ll tell them later that we are together.” Jong Kook said giving a bright smile

 

Jihyo who was uncertain of what had happen was now beaming with happiness. After a year, he likes me back she thought.

 

Jong Kook with his arm around Jihyo’s shoulder, they walked into the restaurant.