Vacation

What Planet Are You From?

After breakfast, all of EXO was lying around the livingroom watching Running Man. 

You were lying down on Xiumins lap on the couch while your legs rested on Sehuns lap. 

Chanyeol was perched on the floor right infront of you and you were playing with his hair. 

Sehun gulped as he saw your flawless legs sprawled out on his lap. 

Suddenly, Suho got a call.

"Yeobosayo? ......Oh hey hyung (*manager*) ..........REALLY?........oh ok, bye!"

He hung up. 

"What'd he want?" Baekhyun asked.

Suho turned to them. 

"Guys, go to your room and start packing NOW. We have a flight to the Carribbean tomorrow morning for a photoshoot.  __________ah, you have to go too"

Everyone cheered.

"YEAHHHHHHHH WE'RE GOING TO THE CARIBBEANS!" Baekhyun screamed, hugging Chanyeol. 

You cheered with them.  A trip to the Caribbeans sounded great, since it was getting really cold in Korea. 

Kris picked up his car keys. 

"Lets go _______, Ill bring you home to pack" He said. 

You hopped off the couch and followed him. 

Chanyeol and Sehun looked at you walk away with Kris.

"Caribbeans....thats the perfect place to confess!" thought Chanyeol.

"Guess its now or never, Caribbeans, be good to me" thought Sehun.

 

-----------------------------------------

This fanfic will be coming to an end soon! Hehe be on the lookout for my next story! :)