Airport

What Planet Are You From?

Next Morning

The flight was at 6AM. 

It was 5:30 an you and EXO sat around the waiting room. 

You were hugging your teddy bear and dozing off next to Sehun.  He smiled as he watched you nod off. 

"________?" He called out your name. 

Your head snapped up and you blinked.  "Yes Sehun?" You asked groggily. 

"Hold out your arm:"

Confused, you extended your arm.  Sehun slipped something out of his pocket and clasped it around your wrist. 

You eyes widened.  It was a thin silver chain bracelet with charms spelling out E X O in the center. 

It was simple, yet lovely. 

Your eyes sparkled as you brought it close to your eyes, examining its delicacy. 

"Its so pretty! Thank you so much Sehun YOURE THE BEST" You squealed as you pulled him in for a hug. 

Sehun felt his blood rushing to his head, turning his face bright red as he hugged you back. 

You sighed as you squeezed him.  "You guys are the best thing thats ever happened to me" You said happily. 

Sehun was feeling slightly drunk off your sweet perfume. 

"No _______, youre the best thing thats ever happened to us."

 

Chanyeol looked over and his eyes widened as he saw you hugging Sehun and smiling. 

"Sehun must have already confessed........Im too late..." He realized as his blood ran cold.  He dropped his phone.  Kai looked at him.  "Hyung, you good?"
 He asked. 

Chanyeol didnt say anything but stared at the phone he had just dropped, not bothering to pick it up. 

Kai looked at him worried then nudged Chen, pointing at Chanyeol. 

Chen looked at him, then looked over at you and Sehun and facepalmed.

"Why now?" He moaned. 

  --------------------------------------------------------

Expect another update later on today~

-Exonamous