~"Her"~

My Crazy...Crazier Life

---------------------------------

Shin Hye's POV

 

I suddenly panicked and fumbled over my bag to reach for my phone, which I couldn’t find. Today seriously wasn’t my lucky day. I then heard footsteps and it wasn’t getting any louder, but instead softer.

I could only utter a soft “Y-yah” Which he probably heard but just plainly dismissing it. It’s not my fault if I get kidnapped or killed by a ghost at this moment. I felt my heartbeat start to beat faster. A lot faster and I just found my feet quickly fast walking towards the footsteps that were getting softer and farther by the moment. I couldn’t see anything but I could sure feel his presence getting nearer, which I was relieved about.

My hand went for his arm…but it ended up tugging on his shirt which earned me a strange look for him although I couldn’t really see his face clearly, I can tell.

“What is it?” he inquired

“A-are you leaving?” Crap. Why did I stutter? I didn’t want to sound like I was desperate to stay with someone and quickly get out of this dark horror, which I actually was.

“Did you want to stay back there in the dark?”

It was a question but it didn’t sound like it to my ears. It’s not like I didn’t know what to respond. I did. But I was too tired and pretty much too stunned to answer. I felt him take a glance at me but I didn’t care. I’m pretty sure all he could see was my silhouette and not the vulnerability my eyes were emitting.

-----------------------

Third Person POV

 

She looked at the clock.

11:00 PM

He looked at the clock.

11:00 PM

Both let out a worried sigh. One thing were going through their minds as they kept on eyeing the clock. ‘Where are they?’

“I really hope unnie finds my notebook.” The girl softly sighed.

The latter softly chuckled and turned to reassure the other, “Don’t worry I can always re-teach the basic and techniques we went over today”

At that, the younger’s mood brightened, “You're such a lifesaver! Ah, should I get you more juice?”

“No, it’s getting really late. I’ll leave first. Take care Hae Min-ah” he waved

It was late. And so he stood up and went for the door. Intending to go back to his own place and wait for his hyung.

3 hours earlier, the two students coincidentally met each other in front of the building and learnt that they were neighbors. It wasn’t exactly at the elevator, but ever since they left the building they practiced in. They were so into their conversation of getting to know each other and discussing whatnot that they didn’t even notice themselves walking to their own houses, which turned out to be right next to each other.

----------------------

He looked at his watch.

11:37 PM

He then heaved a sigh and glanced at the girl sitting next to him, her head peacefully resting on his shoulder. It’s not like he wanted this to happen but he was also too tired to even push her away. He looked tiredly at her and an image of a girl appeared in his mind. Why do you look so much like her?

At that, he closed his eyes shut, trying to momentarily forget the past yet again. Yong Hwa felt for the zipper of his guitar’s case and opened the top just a bit. He slightly opened his eyes enough for him to sneak a peek at the wristlet tied to one of the pegs of his guitar. It was a mix of black and silver soft chain with a simple cloud=like shaped plate attached to it. How he missed her. My childhood friend. First crush. First love. Park S-

“This is our stop.” Shin Hye groggily said, startling him.

He cocked an eyebrow at her when they got off and gave her a teasing look. “Stalker.”

He only received an eye roll and scoff from her. “I just happened to have very sensitive ears.”

“Excuses”

“No”

“More excuses”

“You’re hurting my ears”

“You know you wanna hear my voice”

“You mean I want to remove that voice of yours, if only I can”

He smirked.

The girl looked away and stared at the elevator once inside the building. “Enjoy the stairs.”

His eyes turned to tiny slits as he looked at her with disbelief. “And What makes you think I’m taking the stairs?”

“We should separate ways. And so you should take the stairs and I’ll take the elevator.” She retorted, ending with a curt nod.

He took another glance at her and bit his lower lip as he watched her press the button and play with her feet while waiting for the elevator. She was playing yet again with him. I won't let you go this time. wait, I never do. hahaha.

She had pressed her floor number and watched as the doors slowly close. That is until a certain someone’s hand held it open on the last minute.

“Oh hey, thanks for pressing my floor number.” He coolly said with a smirk and walked in while she had a displeased look on her face.

As the two were about to get off of the elevator, two different ringtones could suddenly be heard inside the lift. There was only Yong Hwa and Shin Hye inside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So…. I’m back! I don’t even know if you guys still read this author’s note but I do hope you do <3

It’s summer. I’m officially bored. AND IT’S A DOUBLE UPDATE!!

My writing style might’ve changed a little bit but I did change small things such as the way Minhyuk call ShinHye.

Since I also finally got inspiration and I now at least have a feeling as to where this story will end up in.

Comments are loved <3 PLEASE DO LEAVE SOME.

IT ALSO MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY READING THEM AND I DO GET INSPIRATION FROM IT AS WELL. LOVE YA GUYS.

p/s. comment and tell me what you think~~