~Getting Started~

My Crazy...Crazier Life

 

Shin Hye’s POV

 

OH MY GOD. That was the worst 8 hours of my life. I should say that the rehearsal was pretty good and I have to admit, those boys sure do live up to their name as the best band in the whole school. My only problem is….its members!! Well I guess not all of its members but that leader is just way too narcissistic.

I swear I won’t be able live another day if I see him again.

 

“Where’s the bus?!” I whined, a bit irritated. I felt my vibrate, so I took my phone out and saw a message:

 

From: Min 

Hey girl~ uhm I’ll be spending the night with my parents….so no need to wait for me^^

 

I sighed and entered our apartment building. I texted her back just to kill time while waiting for the elevator. I couldn’t be happier when I got inside and pressed the 21st floor. 1….2….3….4…

 

I’m not even kidding, I mentally killed myself when the elevator opened and 2 guys stepped in.

My mouth was literally hanging open while one of the guys just went in and smirked at me.

 

I turned to the side hoping that they wouldn’t notice me. But to my great luck, they noticed me. “Devil” I silently murmured hoping he didn’t hear a thing. How I want to murder him right at this moment, but of course being the nice person I am, I smiled and greeted them. I recognized the one standing next to YongHwa as MinHyuk.

 At least there’ll be someone to stop me in case I do something crazy to that narcissistic prince. I glanced at the floor number that MinHyuk pressed. To my dismay, there was only one number lighting up: 21

 

I.am.doomed. x_x

 

Once the elevator door opened, I rushed out and went straight to my apartment, not sparing one glance at them. I ate the leftover food from the food Min Min and I ate this morning, took a quick shower, and just sat on my bed while having a staring contest with my phone. I suddenly remembered what happened during the first few minutes of the meeting that we had with those guys.

 

 

~~~ Flashback ~~~

It’s still early in the morning, and an hour already passed since we accepted their offer to play with them. Yes, them. CN Blue…that’s what they’re called.

We’re all in the practice room, sitting around a gigantic rectangular table. My group on one side and CN Blue on the other. Looks like I’m really blessed today since I’m sitting across from no other than narcissistic prince.

 

“Alright….so how about we start with introductions.” Minhyuk said with a cheerful smile

Jung Shin chuckled and gestured his hands towards us “Ladies first.”

 

This is gonna be a LONG day. >.>

Nevertheless I took the initiative to go first.

 

I stood up from my seat and slightly bowed…in the direction of Minhyuk. I have no reason to bow to the person across for me, psh! “Annyeonghaseyo, leader of Staryu, Park Shin Hye imnida!” giving everyone a warm smile. I sat down and someone else stood up and bowed.

 

“Jang Hae Min here, the one and only drummer of Staryu!” Min said with a light cheerful voice, and raising her hand a bit when she said her name.

“Annyeonghaseyo, guitarist Jin Yoo Rin imnida” she said bowing a little and maintaining her glazed expression.

“and of course Staryu’s bassist, Shin Seu Ri.” Giving out her radiant smile before sitting down. “I believe it is now your turn.”

“Nice to meet you too Seu Ri” one of the guys said giving her a cheeky smile.

“Sorry to disappoint but I have a boyfriend” she replied smiling back at him

 

We all laughed. Only us girls knew the truth though. I need to remember to congratulate her for being such a good liar later after this.

 

Anyway, not that I’m curious, but I wonder how he’ll introduce himself. Will it be like ‘CN Blue’s egotistical narcissistic leader imnida’. I silently laughed at that thought. Although I was probably making a face since I received a not-so-hard kick from Min, who also gave me a look.

 

The moment I was waiting for.

He stood up.

Not even bowing.

Jerk.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa, leader of CN Blue” he smirked, looking at Shin Hye

 

I rolled my eyes.

You call that an introduction?!!

Jerk.

Egotistical Jerk.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Kang Min Hyuk imnida, the oh-so irresistible drummer of CN Blue” Min Hyuk said, chuckling and showing his usual smile.

“Lee Jong Hyun here, CN Blue’s guitarist” he smiled

“and last but certainly not the least, Lee Jung Shin, the amazing bassist” he said proudly “I have to say though..” he started turning towards Seu Ri, “I was quite hurt to hear that” he finished, imitating a sad look.

Flirt.

 

But we all laughed again when we witnessed Seu Ri’s reaction.

 

She yawned.

 

We huddled together for about 8 hours talking about the genre, theme, and everything we needed in order to get started. Boy I was so glad when we finally came to a compromise. And so our schedule starts like this the next time we meet up with each other.

 

*Shin Hye's notes*                                                                                                                          

                                Music Fest                                   Monday, Aug. 15

 

  • Hae Min – Min Hyuk. Drumming stuff

 

  • Yoo Rin – Jong Hyun. Guitar stuff

 

  • Seu Ri – Jung Shin. Bass stuff

 

  • .____. Me – Egotistical leader .____.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

~~ End of Flashback ~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I plopped myself down on my bed and started to reminisce about how ‘lucky’ I am today, and that I’ll unfortunately have to spend all day with him tomorrow. How fun will that be.

 

“Hyung~!!”

 

My eyes instantly opened. What.

 

“I have good news!!”

 

It was the same voice.

 

Sounds familiar.

 

Minhyuk.

 

Do they seriously live near me?

 

Dear God please no!!

 

O.o Who was Minhyuk with in the elevator again?

 

Jung Yong Hwa.

 

Oh all hell will break loose soon alright.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! Here’s the 3rd Chappie ^-^

Now you all know I’m bad with names so if you have a better name for Shin Hye’s band then pm me now!!! Or ASAP! I mean it >:3

Please subscribe and comment!! PLEASE!! I do appreciate it~

Also I noticed that I’ve gained some subscribers.. Thank you so much!!

Since school is almost over that means..I have more crap due and I’ll be able to update regularly after all that is over! <3 <3

Just a side note! all the purple/pink colors are Shin Hye's thoughts..blue will be Yong Hwa's ^^