~ The Top Classes ~

My Crazy...Crazier Life

 

YongHwa's POV

"You guys continue practicing, I'm leaving first" I announced while putting my guitar back in its proper place.

"Ohh" Jong Hyun and Jung Shin nodded in agreement.

"Wait!! Hyung, are you going straight to class? asked Min Hyuk

"Ne" I answered, picking up my bag

 

"Jammkanmanyo, let me grab my things...I'm going with you"

"Sure...but why, do you need anything? I asked wondering

We often go to class together but Min Hyuk always stays back for a few minutes after practice then he would spend his time looking for me before going to class. I always go to the rooftop before class.

"Nope, its just that... since we moved to a new classroom... well... I don't really know the way" he replied pouting.

"And that's why your our little bro" Jung Shin teased, cracking up.

"Hurry up lil' bro, I wanna be early today" I nagged, grinning.

Jung Shin and Jong Hyun totally lost their self composure and were cracking up so much that one of them almost fell off of their chair. Min Hyuk really hates it when we call him our little bro because of his childish actions and the pout he gives us whenever we do.

" I prefer to be called the CHARMING PRINCE " Min Hyuk protested while grinning to himself then pouting again when he saw our expressions.

 

 

After all that I headed towards the door and started fast walking since I still have to talk to Mr.Kim

"HYUNG!! We still have 10 minutes" he shouted while dashing towards me. "Its not even like you to worry whether you'll be late or not..since you're always in class a minute before the bell rings." he mumbled. 

"I need to talk to Mr. Kim and he has an announcement to make today about the Music Fest" I replied, walking faster.

"Ohh... YAH!! hyung can't you walk slower.." he whined, trying to keep up with my pace. "... and hyung, the only time you pay 200% attention in class is whenever the teacher talks about new techniques, upcoming events and test requirements." he protested.

I looked back for a second and gave him my -and-what-exactly-is-your-point- look ..."Pali" I said while turning my back to him, smiling.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Shin Hye's POV

*yawns* I've been practicing for a long time, i'm so tired. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was almost time for class. I gathered all my stuff and headed out. I was closing the door when I heard a familiar voice running towards me.

"SHIN HYE-sshi" she cried finally stopping in front of me. * hands on her knees while breathing heavily *

"Are you okay, what happened Min Min-ahh

"I'm...(pants)...lost" she panted

I couldn't help but smile. *I know her so well*  "Min Min-ahh, if you're going to class just come with me" I replied sweetly.

“Thanks unnie^^... but it's room 157 how come I couldn't find it” she said mumbling the last part to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Shin Hye's class*

“Good morning class ”greeted the teacher. “Well I won't hold it in, all of you should know that this coming weekend is our school's music fest.”

Everyone in my class started to cheer, of course including me^^ I mean this is one of the most anticipated events in our school.

“Okay, okay, I know all of you can't wait to get out of this class and start practicing BUT that's not happening for the next 15 minutes. Anyway our school board has recently decided to change a few things. "First of all, we......are...one of the top 3 classes that was chosen to perform at the fest!"

 

 

“Ehh? Seon-saeng-nim, did you just say top 3? Asked Seu Ri

“Yeah, seon-saeng-nim hasn't it always been the top 5 classes? I mean we were always 1st..........or 2nd so.......we don't really need to worry” Ri An added in but mumbled the last part.

“Two words, School Board. Anyway the next thing is that we............will..........be merging with the students from room 158 during the music fest.” Ms. Seung sighed happily and went back to her table.

“Wait!! Isn't room 158 the new room for the CUTEST......” Hae Min exclaimed
“......HOTTEST......” Seu Ri chimed in
“...GUYS IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!” Hae Min finished, squealing along with Seu Ri and the other girls.

 

 

After a few minutes of talking, I gathered all my things and headed out.
I guess Hae Min noticed that I was gone since she was panting by the time she caught up with me.

“Unnie, Where are you going? Let's go together.”
“Nope, you can't come, you still have to go to the library to do your volunteer work remember?” I said

“Bye!! Unnie” She shouted while waving at me and running towards the other direction in a hurry.

“Wow...I didn't even get a thank you for reminding her * sigh *. Alright Shin Hye let's go get some fresh air” mumbling to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yong Hwa's POV

 

 “Hyung!! This is totally new, I never thought they would do this to us it's 

 

so....................AWESOME!! I mean combining two classes together..they've never done

 

that before, I wonder how it will turn out...” Exclaimed Min Hyuk. “..but it's only gonna be 

the top 3 classes. 1st and 2nd classes versus 3rd, huh? It's gonna be AMA—ZING.”

 

 

I can't help but smirk...”sometimes you're just so....unpredictable” I thought aloud

 

“Mwuh?? (what??)” Min Hyuk replied

 

“Nothing, I said you're gonna be late for your volunteer work”

 

“Aratso, but tell me where to find you” he replied

 

 

“I'm gonna go get some fresh air, bye bye” I said waving while heading towards the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“MinHyuk's right, I wonder what would happen during the combined classes tomorrow.”

I was a bit tired today so I just closed my eyes and felt the breeze...

 

I just stood there with my eyes closed feeling the breeze and relaxing when....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin Hye's POV

 

 

 

“Wahh.. It feels so good out here.”

 

I suddenly thought about what Hae Min had said during class, about the cute guys in room 158. My parents had been nagging me about getting a boyfriend, they're so annoying. Forget it. Forget it. Forget it, Shin Hye.

 

I was still in my own world, thinking.

I didn't even notice that I started to walk around...feeling the breeze pass through my hair. Thinking that no one would be here I just let myself be, but suddenly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been able to update, I was a bit busy sooo...Here's chapter 1...Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoy it^^..