Here Comes Trouble

My Only One

Hello guys! :D

Thank you for subscribing and upvoting the story. I really appreciate it. And I hope I get to see you too at the comment box. Arasseo?


 

Tiffany went to a café near her workplace. Her work doesn't treat her well. Rush here and there, she's exhausted from all of these. If she just have someone that will cheer her during her lonely days, her life will be meaningful.

 

She looked blankly at her cup of cappuccino. Three days had passed since her last visit on Jessica's apartment, and their conversation kept repeating in her mind.

 

"Think about it."

 

And with that, Tiffany went out of the apartment. But before she could close the door, someone from inside blocked her from doing so. She widely opened it and so the both women were standing, facing each other.

 

"Sooyoung and I are dating. You got a problem with that? If you're trying to steal her away from me, better prepare yourself. I got no plans on letting her go." Jessica fiercely looked at her cousin.

 

"Even if, you're my cousin, I won't hold back." Jessica turned around and was about to go back to the kitchen but Tiffany spoke.

 

"I was her first." Tiffany said slowly. She was facing the floor but she was very sure of her use of words. She took a deep breath before continuing.

 

"First best friend." Jessica turned around. This time, Tiffany lifted her head, just enough to make eye contact with her.

 

"First savior." Tiffany's stare was getting more intense and more solid.

 

"First kiss." Tiffany closed her eyes, reminiscing that memory. She admits what she was doing was rather not right than wrong.

 

"First love." Tiffany opened her eyes and smirked at her.

 

"Neither am I got plans on letting her go." She looked very determined.

 

"But you don't have her, nor own her." Jessica spat back.

 

"At least I'm not arranged to marry someone." Tiffany countered made Jessica froze.

 

"See you, Jess. I better leave now."

 

Jessica got back on her senses when she couldn't see Tiffany anymore. She walked and slammed the door closed. She clenched her fist and closed her eyes. She took deep breaths and proceeded back to the kitchen.

 

Tiffany is thinking whether she did the right thing or not. Is it wrong to fight for your love? Is it wrong to be selfish sometime? In her mind, she just want Sooyoung back.

 

"Would you like me to refill your cup, Ma'am?" A waitress offered, distracting Tiffany from her thoughts.

 

"No, thank you. I'll leave now anyway." Tiffany placed money, worth what she consumed, on the table and left.

 

***

 

Sooyoung is sitting on the sofa inside Jessica's office.

 

"Sica-chu~" Sooyoung called her girlfriend in a cute tone.

 

"Hmm." Jessica hummed still keeping her attention from the laptop, where she's typing her report. Sooyoung stood up and kneeled on Jessica's side.

 

"Come on, let's eat. You haven't eaten your lunch, yet." Sooyoung said in a worried tone.

 

"Just let me finish this first." Jessica stubbornly said. Sooyoung held her hand, preventing her from typing. She saved the document and closed it. Jessica looked at her with wide eye.

 

"Kaja, I don't want my baby getting sick, you know." She held her hand and exited the office. They got down on the lobby, but before they went out, Sooyoung took off her jacket and wore it on Jessica's shoulders.

 

"Here, you might catch cold." Jessica smiled at her girlfriend. She intertwined their hands as they walked towards Sooyoung's car.

 

"I really like this side of yours. Makes me think I'm special for you." Jessica smilingly said.

 

"You're more than special to me. You're my precious life now." Sooyoung stole a quick peck on Jessica's cheek. Jessica blushed at her statement. She giggled as she look on Sooyoung.

 

"Aish. Jinja?" Jessica arched her left eyebrow. Sooyoung abruptly stopped and pulled her, by their intertwined hands, make her body land on Sooyoung's.

 

"Very much, yes." With that, Sooyoung kissed her, leaving her in daze. Sooyoung giggled seeing her girlfriend with wide eyes.

 

"Sica-chu~, Can we go now?" Sooyoung pouted as she asked Jessica. Jessica shook her head at Sooyoung, who is grinning widely at her.

 

"You can't kiss me in public. Remember that." She sharply said and dragged Sooyoung towards the car. Sooyoung chuckled silently.

 

"As if you don't like it."

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing!"

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

"Good morning, Seohyun-ah." Sooyoung groggily greeted her assistant as she sat on her chair inside her office.

 

"Good morning too, Ms. Choi. Anyway, you are about to attend a meeting this morning."

 

"What?!" Sooyoung sat up straight.

 

"Your father said it’s about time for you to take your family's business seriously. You're the next in line, so you should get to work. Oh, and I'm quoting him, by the way."

 

"Argh! When is it?"

 

"At 10 A.M. Ms. Choi."

 

"Sooyoung, just call me Sooyoung. Stop being formal, you're getting on my nerves."

 

"I don't want to. I want to be professional when it comes to work." Sooyoung sighed.

 

"Okay, fine. But only where we are inside the office and when its office hours, arasseo?" Seohyun smiled.

 

"Ne."

 

"Okay, glad I made that clear."

 

"One more thing, Ms. Choi. You are about to face our board of members, so better be professional. Your father will also be there, so better behave. That's all. I'll take my leave now." Seohyun bowed and exited the room. Sooyoung looked blankly at the door.

 

"Aish, that kid really." Sooyoung shook her head.

 

"Well, better prepare for later."

 

***

 

"Sica-chu~ Daddy is bullying me. He asked me to attend a meeting this morning." Sooyoung went to her girlfriend sulking about what she was asked to do.

 

"Haha, serves you right. You always bother me during office hours." Jessica acted like she deserves to get such punishment.

 

"I thought you're going to defend me. Tsk, such a meanie girlfriend I have." Sooyoung acted disappointed.

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung immediately went to her girlfriend and hugged her. Might want to live longer, or attend a morning meeting with complete body parts.

 

"Haha, you know I'm just kidding Sica-chu~" Sooyoung said sweetly. Jessica immediately smiled hearing her girlfriend's cute voice. Actually, Jessica really despise aegyo, but she has a soft spot for Sooyoung, and for Sooyoung only.

 

Tok tok tok

 

"Ms. Choi, it’s about time. The meeting will start in 5 minutes." Seohyun entered the room and looked at Sooyoung.

 

"Well, then." Sooyoung unwrapped her arms on Jessica's waist and faced her.

 

"I better go now. See you, Sica-chu~" Sooyoung kissed her lovingly on the cheeks.

 

"Hmmm, behave okay? Impress them." Jessica encouraged her.

 

"I will." Sooyoung winked at her.

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung leave her office and went to attend the meeting.

 

***

 

"Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Sooyoung!" Waking up from her daydream, she immediately composed herself and looked at her father who has been calling her.

 

"Yeah?" She asked, feeling anxious of what would her father's next words would be.

 

"I've seen your performance. And I wanted to say that you're really improving." Sooyoung looked at her father puzzled.

 

"I am?"

 

"Yes, you are. And I think you should've work harder from now on." Sooyoung looked at Seohyun, but found her sharing the same shocked and puzzled expression as her.

 

"I would like you to be the one leading the team for this project proposed by Ms. Kim's assistant. She explained it very well and I approved it. Now, I want you to lead the project together with Ms. Hwang. Is that okay?" Her father looked at her so fierce she can't say no to him. Sooyoung looked at her soon-to-be partner and sighed.

 

"Okay."

 

"Well, then its settled. Ms. Hwang and Sooyoung will fly to Jeju Island to start the project."

 

"What?!" Sooyoung was shocked that they will be out of town to do the project.

 

"Aren't you listening?"

 

"What are we going to Jeju?"

 

"Uhm. Ms Choi, the project will be conducted in Jeju." Seohyun butted in.

 

"Ahh" Sooyoung fell silent once again. She can't believe all of these are happening. She can't bear to leave the town and leave her girlfriend behind. But the thing that bothers her is that, she will be alone with Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang.


:D