Second

Charisma Couple

The Immortal Song members sit together in one room. (You know Immortal Song studio that always show). They are Seungho-G.O, Junho-Suzy, Hyorin-Soyu, Woohyun-Sunggyu, Jiyoon-Junhyung, and Key-Krystal. The MC has opened the show and start the conversation. "Junho-yah, it is my first time to see you in this program with Suzy." Eun Ji Won as the MC commented.

"Ne, I replace Minjun hyung and Changmin hyung, so I attend to challenge in Immortal Song 2. It's pressure for me actually but I feel confident to show you the best performance. And Suzy will be my partner then, its make me feel my confident up." Junho replied.

"Geurae. And I see that Key and Krystal here too. Do you replace anyone? From what I know, a lot of SMTown member has attend this show." Jiwon.

"Yeah, maybe I replace Jonghyun hyung." Key replied then giggle. 

"You know, I really looking forward to your performing. The old mission of course. You must take one old song and remix into the nice song that could catch attention from the audience. Just pick one song, and sing it together with your partner. How about it?" Jiwon asked everyone.

"Old mission of course." G.O commented.

"Especially for you, G.O, Hyorin, Woohyun, and Jiyoon. You have a lot of experience in this show, right?" he point them one by one. "Aissh, jinjja, you make me feel more pressure oppa." Hyorin complained. "Budam, budam, budam." Woohyun touch his chest.

"And you." Jiwon point to Junho. "Ne?" Junho surprise. "You are sunbae for them. I know you will give the best sunbae performance." Jiwon speak again and Junho look around, "Ah, ne, I found I'm sunbae here." Junho commented. "But you are sunbae for me." Junho pointed back to Jiwon.

"Ah, ne you are right." then the other laugh.

Jiyoon and Junhyung walk away from the recording studio to their place. They will continue their schedule and Immortal Song mission. In the way they past, they meet Sunggyu and Woohyun. "Jiyoonie, fighting! I really look forward to your stage performance." Sunggyu.

"Ne, oppa. I look forward to yours too. We leave first, oppa. Annyeong." she bent to them then leave. And they meet Seungho and G.O. They greet each other politely. "Jiyoon-ah, fighting!" Seungho cheer her. Then they walk to opposite direction.

"Why they always speak to you?" Junhyung. "Ne? Mm, because they know us." Jiyoon replied. "No, they just talk to you." Junhyung glumming face. "Waeyo? Don't speak if you get jealous." Jiyoon . 'Of course I'm jealous.' but he speak like that just in his mind.

"We must speak about our mission for Immortal Song. What song you want to sing?" ask Junhyung. "I don't find any song. How if we go back to Cube building first?" Jiyoon give suggestion. Junhyung nod and they walk to ride their car to back to their management house.

 

Junhyung play the 20th old song they heard. But they not find any good song to perform in Immortal Song. "Not this I think." Then Junhyung play H.O.T song. "Nope." Jiyoon shook her head then play another song. Without their notice, someone enter the room. it's Hong appa.

"What happen to your face?" Hong Appa giggle look their weird face. And another person enter the studio, "What happen hyung?" he walk toward them, It's JYP CEO, Park Jin Young (You know how close Cube CEO with JYP).

"Look these kids. Is there any work that can't handle with you?" asked Hong Seung Seong. (How kind father of Cube).

"This is about Immortal Song mission. We confuse what song we will take to perform." Jiyoon. "Do you want to help these kids?" Hong appa turn his head to Park Jinyoung.

"Of course." Jinyoung walk and play the music one by one until he stop in one song. "How if you use this song?"

Jiyoon and Junhyung look to each other then smile widely. "Thiis song will be perfect." Junhyung said.