First

Charisma Couple

Jiyoon wake in the morning. She get up from her bed and walk to the bathroom sleepily. "Good morning." The girl greet to her friend that sleep on the floor, Sohyun. But the maknae just look her then sleep again.

Jiyoon look to her mirror and try to wake up clearly. When she look herself on the mirror, its remain her about last night when she back from the restaurant after Star Date recording. Junhyung peck her on lips. "Waaaaaaaaa--.." she scream.

"Eonni, what happen to you? Do you fell? Are you hurt?" Hyuna knock the door. Jiyoon realize that she still in the bathroom. "Nan gwaenchanayo." She shout.

"Why you scream like that?" Hyuna asked again.

"Anio, my toothbrush fell into toilet so I scream." Jiyoon replied.

"Geurae, I think you fell, eonni. Hurry up, eonni. Junhyung oppa call you minutes ago. He said, he will wait you in Cube studio." Hyuna in loud tone.

"Ne, ne, arasso." she replied. "Aissh, it was strange hear Hyuna has woke up in this morning. Usually she was difficult to wake up. Maybe for Troublemaker activity." Jiyoon whispered.

After awhile, she walk out from the bathroom and get ready to go to Cube office. Hyuna has breakfast together with Jihyun and Gayoon, while Sohyun still on her bed, try to catch her flying soul. "Jenyer, breakfast?" Gayoon offer the plate.

"Thanks but I prefer just to drink milk." Jiyoon smile toward them. "Wae? It's not usual. is there something wrong?" Gayoon asked. Jiyoon speak on her mind, 'Gayoonie, why you always know my heart?'

"Anio, Junhyung oppa has waited me so I must go in hurry." Jiyoon wear her jacket and her shoes. After that, she take her bag, but before she go, Jihyun stop her and put a lunch box into her bag. "You forget something."

"Thanks. I'll go." Jiyoon smile and leave. While Jihyun speak to her members. "What's wrong to her? She never forget her lunch pack before." (Yes, you'll know if you watch 4Minute Mr. Teacher, Jiyoon always bring food anywhere and from one interview, she always pack her own lunch box. Food lover).

Jiyoon walk to the Cube studio because its near from her dorm. And then someone call her name. "Jiyoon-ah." She turn her head to look who was called her. And he is Seungho.

"Ah, oppa, annyeong haseyo." She greet him politely. "Annyeong haseyo. Where do you want to go?" Asked him.

"I want to go to Cube, and you?" She asked back. "I walk to pick our maknae. He went to the convenience store but he hasn't come yet for half hour so I decide to pick him up. Do you have any schedule today?"

"Ne, Junhyung oppa call me to come. There are a lot of projects for us." 

"I think I know what project it is."

"What? What is it?" She asked the older.

"G.O receive a call from Immortal Song. They want to gather the member to challenge again in the show. But the member have to bring one person to join them sing a song. Like featuring. And he choose me to join Immortal Song."

"Ah, algessemnida. But why they call Junhyung oppa, not me?" 

Then someone call his name. It's Mir. "Seungho hyung. And... Jiyoonie, annyeong haseyo."

"Annyeong."

"Hyung, come on, we must go back to dorm." Mir. "Why you take so long time?" asked Seungho. Mir smile shyly, "Mm, I play the coin game. I'm sorry, I forget I must buy our breakfast."

Seungho shook his head. "Aigo. Ok, let's go. Jiyoon-ah, we leave. See you later." Seungo smile to her. "See you later Jiyoonie, i very happy to meet you." Mir said that make her laugh and they walk to opposite direction.

Jiyoon arrive in the Cube building. She go to 4Minute room and meet her manager. In his room, she also meet Junhyung that mak her blush because remember what happen last night. "Oh, Jiyoon come here. Please sit Jiyoonie." Jiyoon take her seat while Junhyung stand up beside her.

"What is that?" Jiyoon asked. "I receive call from Immortal Song. They want you to join them again in special episode." The manager told her. 'Ah, that is Seungho oppa has told me.' Jiyoon whispered in her mind.

"And they want you to bring one member from our company. Because you have paired with Junhyung, so you will singing together with him. Just come to the recording today and get what mission that give to you, arachi?" 

"Ne, arasso, oppa. So, what time we must go there?" Jiyoon. Her manager look to his wristwatch, "Mm..11 am, they order you to come. Before, just go the salon and get ready."

Jiyoon and Junhyung walk out from the room. The atmosphere feel awkward and Junhyung start. "Let's go to get make up."

"Ah,mm,ne... let's go." Jiyoon stuttered. They walk together, still awkward until Junhyung start the conversation. "Mm, Jiyoon-ah, about last night, please don't mind it. I just want to going closer to you, you know. I'm..."

"It's never mind, oppa. Just forget it, I know." Jiyoon smile, bitter. 'So, like that, he just want to closer to me.' Junhyung stop her, he hold her wrist. "But, I.... I just want you to know. i was... I was watch you from a long time before we debut. I... I do really like you." he stuttered.

Jiyoon smile, "I'm too. I like you too. Then, let's go. we running out the time." she sighed and speak in her mind,  'Oppa, I like you too, but I scared if the atmosphere change because our relation.'

Junhyung follow her, he want to speak again but she has walked away. 'What she mean that she like me too?'