Fifth

Charisma Couple

Today Jiyoon and Junhyung become MC for MBC Music Core. They have one room in the backstage. Especially, they have to perform MC special stage today. They doing rehearsal for their stage in the room. When they dance step by step, the door open, the staff call them.

"Jiyoon, Junhyung, it's time for your special stage." he said.

"Ne." They replied in unison and stop their step. "Oppa, fighting!" Jiyoon said cheerfully. "Ne, fighting!" And they walk out from the room. On their way to the stage, they meet Hyunseung and Hyuna (they still promote their comeback).

"Eonni." Hyuna call her. "Do you have special stage to perform?"

"Ne, I'm and Junhyung oppa."

"Waaa, it will be a good performance. Please do your best eonni." Hyuna cheer her then hug her. While, Junhyung speak to Hyunseung, "Congratulation!" Hyunseung said to him.

"What you mean?" Junhyung asked. "I know you are very happy to be with her." Hyunseung whisper on his ear. But Junhyung just give his smirk. "You too."

"Jiyoon-ah, Junhyung-ah, hwaiting!" Hyunseung cheer them before they enter the studio.

They get ready on the stage. Today, they will perform....(what song do you want they sing it? I have no idea). Their fans cheer them on the audience seat. Some of their fans brought banner 'Junhyung love Jiyoon' written on it. They doing couple dance and sing to the song.

Finally, they done their stage successfully. They walk back to the backstage. "Owhh... Finally we have done it." Jiyoon sighed in relief and they do high-five. "It's our first time show together without our member, right?" Junhyung. "Ne, you are right."

They stand near the stage because they was the MC today so, they get ready on the backstage. "Jiyoon, Junhyung, it's time to MC, please. Go to the stage." One staff tell them. "Ne." Then, they walk to the stage, fans still cheer them.

"Hana, dul, set...ok." The staff give sign for them. And they start to MC. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was late at night when they come from MBC building. The car arrive in front of 4Minute dorm building. "Good night oppa. See you tomorrow." Jiyoon wave toward him. "Good night. Sleep well Jenyer." And she walk while the car leave that place.

Jiyoon go inside to the elevator to reach her dorm. When the elevator stop, she walk out but she stop when she look someone standing in front of the dorm. "Oppa, what are you dong here?" Jiyoon ask him.

"Ah, Jiyoon-ah. Mm, I just walk past in front of your dorm." He replied. "Geurae, do you want to go inside, it was cold here?"

"Gwaenchanayo. Mm... Jiyoon-ah." Seungho call her. "Ne? What's up?"

"I want to speak with you, just two of us."

"Ok, just speak then."

"No here. Let's find the empty place." Seungho.

He prefer to bring her to the rooftop of building because he worriied paparazzi take their picture. "Woaa, It's beautiful scenery" Jiyoon look over the Seoul scenery from the rooftop. "Yes, its beautiful." he respond to her. Silent, they just look the scenery in front of them.

"And what do you want to tell me then?" Jiyoon asked him. "About that, I....I just want to tell you about....my feeling toward....you." Seungho stuttering, cold or nervous?

"Your feeling? Toward me? What is it?" Jiyoon asked him innocently. "You know, maybe it is very sudden if I tell you about this, but..."

"But...?"

"But, I can't hold my feeling anymore. I want to tell you...that, I...mm, Jiyoon-ah, I...I like you. Animida, Nan saranghae." Finally he told her.

Jiyoon look him confuse with sudden declaration. "Oppa, is it true? I mean, are you drunk?"

"No, I'm not drunk and...is it true. It's my feeling toward you."

"Oppa...but, you know, we are can't dating right?"

"Ne, I know it. But, I just want to know about your...opinion? How about you?"

"Mm, I like you oppa, but I like you as an oppa to me." Jiyoon.

"Do you like another guy?" Seungho asked her.

Jiyoon ask to herself, 'do I like someone?' she scratched her head and speak, "I...I'm not sure. I don't know."

"I know. I know who is that guy." Seungho try to hide his anger.

"Really? Who is it?" Jiyoon ask him with her innocent face. Seungho can't hold his feeling anymore, he grab Jiyoon's arm and put his another hand on her face. Suddenly, he kiss her on the lips.