Forth

Charisma Couple

In the change room, Jiyoon and Junhyung talk together about their success on the program. Suddenly, someone knock the door. Jiyoon walk to open the door. And there, Seungho stand up with his smile.

“Oppa, annyeong.” Jiyoon greet him. “What’s up?”

“Congratulation! You are the winner.” Suddenly Seungho hug her. “Congratulation.”

“O…thank you…oppa.” Jiyoon stuttered and smile shyly. It was unexpectedly for her.

Then, they hear someone clear his throat, “Ehem…yes, thank you. You has congratulate us.” Junhyung smirk. When saw him, Seungho release her and smile bitterly toward Junhyung. “You are welcome. Mm… Jiyoon-ah, I’ll call you later.” Seungho before he walked out from that room.

“Ah, ne. Thank you oppa.” Jiyoon smile happily.

Once again, Seungho look to Junhyung again. They glare to each other. ‘I see what  your purpose.’ Junhyung speak in his mind.

The next day, Junhyung and Jiyoon have a photoshoot schedule for one magazine. They wear different clothes for every section of photoshoot. First, they have to wear a casual clothes, shirt and simple pants.

“Ok, Jiyoon, please hold Junhyung’s arm. Yes, like that.” The director ordered. Jiyoon do his order. “Ok, next, give your cute side. Junhyung, please smile and look to Jiyoon. Jiyoon, look to the camera, please.” The photographer keep take their picture.

“Ok, yes, that’s right. Look to each other. Yes. Next, Jiyoon-ssi, hug his back. Ne, keep your smile.” After that, the director stop and order them to change their clothes to different concept.

The next clothes, they wear black suit. Junhyung with the leather jacket and Jiyoon with black T-shirt.  In this concept, they show their charisma rather than cute like before. “You look good wear that clothes.” Jiyoon praise him.

“Ne, I like the concept than before. Really, michigetda. I can’t show cute side like you.” Junhyung glum. “Ya! Don’t show that face. You are daebak.” Jiyoon give thumb up. “And how cute I am? I never think of that.” She continued.

“You are cute like a bear doll, you know.” Junhyung touch her head. “Then, don’t get lost, ok?”

“What??? I’m not a kid anymore.” She pouted. But he walk away while he holds her hand, “Don’t get lost kid. Let’s go, the director call us."

"Oppa..." Still pout.

"What??? Ok, ok, if we done our schedule today, I'll buy you eel and...ice cream. How about it?" Junhyung talk while they approach photoshoot stage.

"Ice cream? Ok then, I want you to buy me eel and ice cream of course." She smile brightly.

"My Jenyer." He whispered.

"What you said? I can't hear you." She asked him.

"Anio. I'm not speak anything."

"Ok then."

"Jiyoon-ah, Junhyung-ah, ppali. Pose on that sofa, we will take your picture now." The director ordered them.

"Ne." They replied in unison.