Third

Charisma Couple

Key-Krystal, Junho-Suzy, Hyorin-Soyu, G.O-Seungho, Woohyun-Sunggyu, and Jiyoon-Junhyung gathered in Immortal Song 2 studio. They have prepared to perform in the program. Eun Jiwon has opened the program too with his greeting.

“Ok, now we must pick the first couple to perform on the stage.” Jiwon.

“Aissh, this one always make me budam jinjja.” G.O take his fist on forehead. “Owh, who will perform the first?” Hyorin asked.

“We will pick with my rule. Do you agree?” Jiwon ask to everyone. “Just use your rule, hyung.” Junho speak. “Ok then. I will pick one of you from this lottery paper. The name written on the paper is the first performer. And then, the performer will pick who will perform in the second place. The second will pick the third, like that until the sixth. Ok, now I will take the paper, who will perform in the first stage?” Jiwon take the paper from the glass cube. “This one.” Then he open the paper.

“Who are they?” Hyorin asked. “Oppa, who is it?” Soyu asked too.

“They are….” Jiwon stop his word. “Aah, just shout the name, please.” Suzy.

“They are….Woohyun and Sunggyu.” Jiwon show the paper to them. The camera shoot Woohyun and Sunggyu face. “That are our name.” Woohyun point the paper that make the other laugh.

“Ok,Woohyun, just shout the name that you want to perform after you.” Jiwon ordered him. Woohyun look to Sunggyu, “Hyung, pick the name.”

“Ani, it’s up to you. Just say the name.” Sunggyu said. Woohyun look to everyone in that studio, then he point to Key. Key look to Woohyun and walk toward him. “Why you pick me?” Key shouted him.

“Because our friendship. I’m a kind guy that pick his bestfriend.” Woohyun replied. (Remember the 91 liners, they are very close to each other, from what I know). “Mwo??!”

“Ok, Key, please back to your seat. Woohyun must go to the stage.” Jiwon stop him. And Woohyun and Sunggyu walk to the stage.

To short the story, Woohyun and Sunggyu sing the ballad song, Key sing ‘My First Kiss’ featuring Krystal (In SMTown concert, they sing it together) then he pick Hyorin and Soyu that give a y stage with their Dance genre song. Hyorin out as the winner against Woohyun.

“I want Jiyoonie perform after me.” Hyorin said before she leave to perform on the stage. “Thank you.” Jiyoon smile. Actually, she doesn’t want to perform in the last stage. “You are welcome.” Hyorin winked toward her then leave to the stage with Soyu.

Hyorin’s stage is over. Jiyoon must pick between Junho and G.O. She confuse then look to Junhyung. “Oppa, pick the name. I over it to you.” Junhyung pointing himself. “Na neun?”

“Ok, then I choose Junho to perform after us.” Junhyung point him.

“Why you pick him?” Jiwon asked. “Mm, because I want to.” Junhyung give straight answer. “Just that?” Jiwon asked again.

“I’m really want look their perform, but I just want G.O hyung and Seungho hyung to feel more pressure.” Junhyung still answer straightly.

“Pressure. It really pressure for us, jinjja. Thank you Junhyung.” G.O smile bitterly. “You are welcome hyung.” Junhyung smile innocently.

“Ok, please go to the stage. I really look forward to your stage.” Jiwon. “Fighting!” The other shouted it for the charisma couple.

Jiyoon and Junhyung perform JYP song, ‘Kiss’ with new style, new arrangement, and new choreography. They perform charisma, y, and chic with their amazing style. (Just imagine the great Junhyung and Jiyoon rearrangement the song into the nice song. Imagine they perform it with their charisma and nice chemistry). They get a great applause from the audience. It’s the time to pick the winner between Hyorin and Jiyoon.

And the winner is…. Jiyoon-Junhyung couple (They are the main character, so they must win the stage, XD )

And then, it’s time for Junho and Suzy couple to perform on the stage. They sing TVXQ song, ‘Hug’ with their sweet voice. But Jiwon hold the winner until they see G.O and Seungho to perform on the stage.  The two guys sing ballad song.

Jiwon gathered them on the stage to pick the winner between Jiyoon-Junhyung, Junho-Suzy, and G.O-Seungho.   “Now, it’s time to pick, who is the first place of Immortal Song 2. Three couples, please go forward.” The six of them walk forward, they stand up in the center. “The light will represent you, who are the second and the first place.”

The light move with drum sound that make them feel more nervous. “Who are the third place?” Jiwon.

The light stop, only Junho and Jiyoon couple left. So, G.O and Seungho are the third. The light move again between Junho and Jiyoon couple. Until the light stop just on Jiyoon and Junhyung. (I said before that Jiyoon is the main character, so she must win in the program). It’s surprise them. Jiyoon hug Junhyung happily because she win Immortal Song 2. And Junhyung? Junhyung hug her back, and blush.