Kris

Can't Let You Go

5 years have passed already since Luhan left you. 5 years that you have died inside. 5 years and not one day have you not think about him. 5 years but uou can't forget about him.

When you first got to the United Stated, you tried to commit suicide many times but you finally gave up and decided to continue to live without Luhan. It was a nighmare; everything was going down. Even thought you were really popular among guys, you never really talked to anyone and declined every single love confession until Kris came around.

You first saw him when you were passing by Harvard's gymnasium. His tall and athletic look caught your eyes but you decided to looks aways; falling in love was not for you. You avoided him until one day, he came near you and ask you out for lunch. You wanted to decline his invitation but he didn't let you a chance too; he took you by the hand and just brought you to his favorite restaurant.

You thought that it would be awkward but he was really funny and kept making you smile.

- A YEAR AFTER YOUR FIRST ENCOUNTER-

- Hey.. Sohee wait!

Yu turn around to see Kris with his messy hair and his smile.

- Kris!

- Wanna go to my place?

- I wish I could but I have to study...

- We're gonna study together!

- Okay sure!

You arrived to Kris house; it was your first time seeing a house as big as his.

- Woah...

- Hey Sohee, don't get impressed!

- Pff I wasn't impressed. Ur house is as big as the house my dog had.

You two laugh but you jaw dropped when u saw the size of his room. It was as big as Harvard's gymnasium. Everything was clean and organized.

- You wanna drink something?

- Hum.. y-yeah sure.

- Okay wait for me! And make yourself comfortable.

You sat down at his desk and decided to begin study while wating for him. He got back with 2 glass of ice tea and some fortune cookies.

- I haven't had one of these i years! You said as you bite into one of the cookies.

- Hey see what your fortune is, Kris said innocently.

- You took out the piece of paper and read out loud:

I love you.

3 words. 3 words you haven't heard for the longest time. As you read it again and again in your head, tears begun to fall.

- H-hey... Are you ok? If you don't want to go out with me it's fine...

- That's not it.. You don't know.

- Tell me what I don't know..

And for the first time you opened up like a book. You told Kris everything from your past and he listened without talking.

- You don't want someone like me. I am hurt and I so stupid, I can't even get over him. He--

Kris shut you up with a kiss.

- Shuuut. Sohee we don't need to go fast. Let's begin to date and get to know each other.

You looked at him. He looked so sincere but you learn not to people that easily.

- I-I don't know, I can't tell you how I am foolish. I can't do what you want me to do and I won't be a good girlf---

Kris shut you up with another kiss. And this time he hugged you and kissed you for a long time. Then he looked right into your eye and whispered

I love you.