Not good enough for you

Can't Let You Go

You didn't sleep that night. You couldn’t sleep because you kept thinking about LuHan, you kept asking yourself 'what if I leave him? What will happen to him? He has nothing but me.' All you did was to cry your eyes out. You felt guilty, you didn’t what to do and what would be LuHan’s reaction.

You went to LuHan's cottage early in the morning. You saw him lying and still asleep. You touched his white angelic little face. The pain you felt last night resurfaced and it became more painful. You didn’t notice the tears that were running down your face. A teardrop fell on LuHan’s cheek and woke him up.

- Ugh…*Held your cheek* Uh... Why are you crying? He whispered

- What are you talking about. *faced an opposite direction and wiped your tears* No, there's just something that came in my eyes. 

- Oh, let me check *held your chin and faced you in front of his face*.

He looked worried; which made you feel guiltier, resulting of even more tears. 

-No, you’re crying. I know your eyes are lying. So who made you cry?

-No one. Everything is okay, the thing in my eyes are probably gone..no..now.

As you talked, you voice broke down and you felt on your knees. Lu Han picked you up and held you in a tight hug until you calmed down.  

-What is wrong baby? Tell me please… Did someone bully you? Tell me who he is and I’ll go beat him up. 

You looked up in his sincere eyes. Those eyes were so beautiful, they were true. Those eyes had a fierce and passionate look. That kind of look that told you: “I’ll protect you no matter what”. You took his hands.

- Look... I have something to tell you. 

- Go ahead. Please tell me what’s wrong, you make me feel nervous.

- LuHan… It… will it be...be…be…

You couldn’t do it. He looked at you with a smile.

-Sohee, I love and no matter what. So please tell me what is wrong, I won’t judge you, I will only love you more.

-LuHan... would it be…be okay if I am not with you..?

After you finished the sentence, you immediately broke down in tears. LuHan wasn’t talking and all you could hear was your loud cries. You felt ashamed and guilty; you didn’t even dare too look him in the eyes. 

- Sohee, why are you talking about this? Of course it won’t be okay. I can’t live without you, you’re my everything. You..you won’t leave me …right?

-I’m sorry…

-Why do you have to leave me? Is…is it because I am too ugly? Or because you don’t love me enough? Please, please tell me and I will try to do my best to correct it. But please, please don’t leave me.

-N-no… My parents gave me a scholarship to Harvard. They asked me to find… a better man, a man who can give me everything. I am leaving next week.

-Harvard..???!!

-LuHan, I love you. I don’t want to go. LuHan, let’s go somewhere, take me somewhere we could be happy, away from my parents. I don’t want to leave you, I love---

LuHan didn’t let you finish and gave you passionate kiss. His soft lips were trying to comfort yours. He then held you in a tight hug.

-Look, Sohee, I have nothing. I don’t have a house, I don’t have the money to give you the happiness you deserves…

-But..but you love me right? All I need is your love.

LuHan held your chin. A tear felt from his eyes.

-Your mom is right Sohee, I am nothing. I can’t date a girl like you, I can’t---

You didn’t let him finish by trying to press your lips against his lips but he turned his head away.

-Sohee, listens to your mom.

-Why…? Don’t you love me enough? Please---

LuHan bowed his head. You looked at him. At the LuHan you love so much that you would die for him. You tried to get up but you fell on the floor. LuHan looked at you worriedly but he didn’t help you get up. You cried out LuHan’s name, but he wasn’t helping you. Tears were running down his face but he didn’t move. You finally struggled to get up when suddenly you felt a violent choc on your head and everything went black. 

________________________

Lots of tears in this chapter T_T Hope you enjoyed reading it haha ^-^