The Party

Can't Let You Go

----------INTRO--------------

 

LuHan has been your boyfriend for the past 5 years. You two first met in High School where he was playing in to soccer team of your school. The first time you saw him, you heart skipped a beat. Every day, you would wait for him to finish his soccer practice and get a gaze of his cute smile. You didn’t know who he was but that doesn’t matter; as much as you can look at, you were happy. Then one day, your eyes met his eyes and he smiled at you. It began with a smile, then a wave, and finally a `hey`. You two began to talk to each other and soon became friends, really close friends. Things gradually got better and he asked you out on dates. You soon discovered that LuHan was really poor. He`s parents died 2 months ago and they left nothing behind except for a little wooden cottage, which has a very weak foundation. Every day, Luhan would take you in his cottage, where he treated you so well like a princess.
He often tells you: ‘I have nothing but you in my life’ and it breaks your heart when you hear that.

-----

Today is you’re sixteen’s birthday party. Your parents, who are known in the world of business, threw a big party for you and invited all their friends. The night before, your mother came to your room telling you to dress well because they had a big announcement to make.

- Mom, can I invite LuHan tomorrow. Please…

- Sohee, we’ve already talked about him. I don`t want a beggar in my house.

- But…

- Enough young lady! Don’t ask too much, I am already kind enough to let him date you.

 

There were hundreds of guests in your house; most of them were your parent’s coworkers and friends. You wore the expensive Gucci dress that you mom bought you from London.

-Thank you everyone, for coming to our precious daughter’s sweet sixteen’s party. We have a big announcement to make tonight!

Your father was doing his usual speech, but when he talked about that big announcement, you were worried. What was the announcement that he was talking about?

-Sohee, we have a scholarship for you to go to Havard!

 

— Sohee’s POV—

Oh! A scholarship.. Oh wait… HARVARD? Does he mean need to go to United States? Does that mean I have to leave my family? Does that mean I have to leave LUHAN???

---

-Sohee, come here please.

Your dad was inviting you to say something but all you could hear was loud buzzing. You couldn’t think, you couldn’t move, you couldn’t speak.

-Sohee?

Everyone was looking at you. There was a loud silence but you couldn`t break it.

-Excuse her everyone, she must be really excited! I mean—

You didn’t let your dad finish his speech and ran into your room.

 

—After the party—

-SOHEE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU KNOW THAT MY COMPANY ISN’T DOING WELL AND YOU HIMILIATED ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE??? HOW COULD YOU?

Your dad was furious. You were sitting on your bed; tears were running down your face but your dad didn’t care about your feelings.

-Dad, please, I can’t leave. I can’t leave LuHan. He will be left by himself, I can’t do it, you said with a begging voice.

-WHO ASKED YOU FOR YOUR OPINION? WHY ARE YOU ALWAS TALKING ABOUT THAT TRASH? HE IS NOTHING BUT SH*T.

-Please dad, there is nothing more important to me than LuHan.. I accept him for who he is.

-WHAT CAN LUHAN GIVE YOU? NOTHING!

-He gives me the love I—

-DON’T BE DUMB!

-You`re so selfish, always thinking about money! I HATE YOU.

You immediately regretted the words that came out from your mouth. Your dad was shocked; it was the first time you raised your voice.

-That’s it. You’re leaving next week. Discussion is closed.

You fell down on your knees.

-Dad I beg you... Let me stay with LuHan. I don’t need the money, I don’t need fame. All I want is to live with him.

-BULLSH*T, Your dad shouted before leaving your room. 

_____

Heheh sorry if it's a long chapter. Is the story ok? I'm not really sure if it's good. Should I continue to write it?

Emma