Ch 5. Trauma

18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi. I'm sorry for super duper mega extra late. it took me what? years to finally post an update? what a joke. 

people must have stopped reading this story anyway, but i won't  surprise or prevent you from doing so anyway. i just wanna say... sorry.

excuses aside, here's the update.

 

“WHAT AMmmmmff?!”

Yunho’s palm immediately sprung to cover Heechul mouth.“Lower it, you moron, she can hear you” He hissed, pointing a finger the woman who sit on a sofa next to the room they’re in right now.

“The hell are you talking about? Amnesia? Sure! that kind of thing could only happen in a cheap soap operas when the director had a chronic inspiration loss.” Heechul spat carelessly.

Yunho furrowed his brows “Well, I’m sorry if my life looks like a cheap soap opera to you now.” He turn around, hiding his bitter expression.

“ah? What? Hey… you are serious?” Heechul bit his lips, knowing his careless words has once again hurt his friend. “im sorry okay, you know I don’t mean it that way…” he pat yunho back. Yunho sigh “I know… I’m sorry too for getting too worked up over small things.” Yunho said straightening his back while pinching his nose bridge, a slight headache back numbing his head, he sips the warm tea jaejoong made for him earlier, and his eyes back staring hollowly into empty space.

Heechul now can see clearly the sorrow emanating from his best friend brown orbs. He hits his own head, regret having such a careless mouth, now he knows he shouldn’t be joking on this kind of situation. He should already know that Yunho wouldn’t dare lying about Jaejoong being sick.

“Hey…” Heechul whisper realizing something. “If  Joongie really can’t remember anything beyond these past 11 years, how come he seem to recognize Ara?” Heechul voice out his confusion. “And not to mention, Why did he seemed so traumatized? It’s like he just saw a nightmare. Is there something happened between them?”

Yunho shift his stare to the blonde guy standing in front of him. “Not that I know of…” He muttered. “But that’s exactly what I was thinking about  just now…” he trailed.

Just what the hell happened between the two of them

 

 

You’re right! I love him!

Jaejoong chest painfully constrict. He shook his head, willing the pain to go away.

I LOVE JUNG YUNHO! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Jaejoong whimpers, closing his ears with both palms. Yet, the voice he hears in his head just keep getting louder and it hurts him bad.

Why? Why did the presenc8e of that woman could made him so restless? Sure, He felt a little bit uncomfortable around Yunho and everyone else, a lot, to be honest. But why did this woman he just met a moment ago could bring him thousands of unpleasant feeling? Why did he just want to stay as far as possible away from that woman?

Sigh…

He turn the sink on and rinse his face with a cold water. He’s been hiding upstair since the guests come.

So much emotion he feel on a single day. Everything seemed so bizarre and nerve wrecking. He still hope that he would suddenly be woken up by his mother nagging, or even if it was junsu warm weewee surrounding him on his bed that will wake him up, he would’t mind it that much. well, he surely will snap a little to his lil brother, but he promised, he would only be a little mad, anything is fine as long as he can wake up from this nightmare.

Sighing again, he turn the shower on and rinse his whole body, hoping a cold shower could help him gets better. Taking the soap bar and stare at it. It was the same brand as the one that he used back then, his favorite vanilla and lavender-scented soap. He rubbed it on his body and taking a whiff on its scent, hoping it could calm him down a bit. After he cleaned his body thoroughly, Jaejoong stare blankly in the huge mirror in front of him.

He couldn’t even recognize his own body…

Yes, the white porcelain skin he remembered he once had was still there, but when did his body becoming this lean? When did his waist become this narrow? And when did he worked his body out to gain this abs? his finger slowly descend to his left chest, there is a small tattoo of wing drawn there with an initial JYH written above it. When did he had the courage to do such things as embedding a permanent ink on his own body? He didn’t even know what the letters mean. Heck, he don’t remember a thing about it.

Click

Jaejoong startled and glance behind him. Someone was opening the bedroom door.

“Yunho-ssi?” he timidly asked, but no one answered.

He quickly grab the towel and wear it around his waist.  Hearing no sound outside, he gather his courage and peek out of the bathroom.

“Ah! There you are”

The sweet tone can’t hide the malice covered in those voice. And once again, Jaejoong found himself being forced to meet the last person he want to meet at the moment. The woman doesn’t seem to bothered nor does she care about it. Ara gracefully swing his hips as she was approaching Jaejoong.

“what are you…” Jaejoong whispers, his eyes narrowing.

“sshhh…” Ara place his index finger in front of Jaejoong lips, shutting it. “don’t give me that looks Jaejoong ssi, though I must admit that you’re so good with your acting.” Ara whisper back, eyes straight staring into the doe eyes she always secretly envy. Her manicured fingers ascend and trail the bandaged wound on Jaejoong forehead. “It’s a pity that the crash didn’t even left a scratch on your beautiful face…” 

“what?...” Jaejoong got lost, his voice comes out barely as a whisper. How can someone he just met today say such a hurtful words right in front of his face so casually? Just what was their relationship actually?

“Awww… how pity, I thought that at least, maybe that car crash would ruin half of your face. Psssh, you had my hopes up. But of course, who would have thought that you would go as far as plotting a car crash just so you could get Yunho oppa’s attention back?” She cooed. “You know what? If you want to lie, then at least, make it believable.”

“I…” Jaejoong was speechless. Don’t this girl think her words are too much?

“Hmm? What Kim Jaejoong? Cat got your tongue?” Ara widely smile, her face getting closer to Jaejoong face, too close for Jaejoong liking.

“What are you doing here, Ara?” a deep baritone voice interrupting the heavy atmosphere going around Ara and Jaejoong.

The people inside the room abruptly turn their head to the source of the voice. There, standing tall at the entrance was Yunho. His face was rigid and rather dark, clearly showing that he dislikes the view in front of him.

“A… ah? Oppa… I… I was looking for the toilet, your house was just too big that I got lost.. hehe..” Ara stuttered. Jaejoong carefully observing the change of tone the woman use as she talk with Yunho.

Meanwhile, Yunho didn’t bother to hear a thing that Ara said and proceed to grab the robe lying on the top of the bed, and quickly cover Jaejoong body with it. “You could catch a cold, wear some clothes” he growl lowly as he wrap the robe around Jaejoong frame a little bit too tightly.

“the guests bathroom was downstair, there is nothing here aside from bedrooms.” Yunho said, his tone flat, but Ara could sense that Yunho was not happy with her being in their room. He completely hides Jaejoong with his figure, blocking it from Ara view. “Go down the stair, the bathroom will be straight on your left. Yunho voice sound so stern and demanding. Like he was literally chasing Ara out from his territory. Ara bit his lips and run downstair.

Once Ara was out of their sight, Jaejoong try to pry the hands that circling his waist, but Yunho resist, he hug his wife even tighter. “Hey..” Jaejoong whimpers, Feeling uncomfortable, Jaejoong lift his head and face Yunho, trying to protest.

And Boy, did he made a big mistake, once his eyes was met with those intent chocolate orbs his words was caught in his throat. Yunho face was so close that he could feel his breath on his cheeks, and those chocolate orbs sure never fail to make him feel like Yunho was trying to read his mind.

“Why… are.. you staring at me like that?...” Jaejoong whimpers. Averting his eyes from predator eyes Yunho clearly showing right now. He don’t know why but he feel so scared that he felt like crying. Those eyes always make him feel so helpless.

“Were you hiding something from me?” Yunho ask. His voice was so low that Jaejoong sure that if they’re not this close, Jaejoong wouldn’t be able to hear it.

Jaejoong hesitantly shake his head “what?…” He whisper.

Yunho only tightening his arms and narrowing his eyes. “I never know that the two of you were so close that you and Ara could held a very private conversation just like what you two just had…” his lips closed in a thin line. Looks like he had a hard time believing Jaejoong.

Stop. Why did everyone here always trying to make him feeling so restless. “we’re not…” Jaejoong just couldn’t figure out what did Yunho mean, and decide to just shut his mouth again.

Jaejoong delicate hand once again try to pry Yunho arm, if he was feeling scared earlier, he was just so pissed off right now. But Yunho hold was so firm that it wouldn’t even bug an inch. Jaejoong can’t help feeling cornered.

Why did this man act so stubborn? Couldn’t he see that he didn’t feel the least comfortable with Yunho being so close in proximity? With being held by him? Even if he said that he was Jaejoong husband, couldn’t he understand that now Jaejoong clearly didn’t remember a thing about it? And did he just accuse him of lying? Heck, He couldn’t even remember a thing about his own body, how could he remember whether the old him have some kind of problem with this man? Or with that longing around in their house right now? Can this man just give him a space he direly needs already?

“let me go” Jaejoong said, eyes back staring at Yunho’s. Gathering his courage to talk back to the man that clearly threatening his state of sanity right now.

Yunho was taken aback, being the alpha male that he is, he never like it when someone didn’t answer his question immediately. “I asked you if you…” Yunho ask once again, his tone get a bit higher.

“I said let me go!” Jaejoong cut Yunho words. His hand clutching on Yunho arm, the nails are digging onto Yunho skin a bit, hoping to hurt him, so the man would finally let go. No luck, his action only ignites Yunho needs to dominate him, he lift Jaejoong chin with one of his hand, but Jaejoong slap it.

“Can you please give me a break?!” Jaejoong lost it, he push Yunho shoulder harshly and successfully getting him out from Yunho hold. “I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING. HOW COULD I KNOW OF WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN US WHEN I CAN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF!”  Jaejoong shout. He is getting frustrated, he wants nothing but his normal life back.

“I know nothing about You…” Jaejoong search for Yunho eyes. What He didn’t realize that Yunho orbs has getting dangerously darker.

“and I know nothing about..  us…” Jaejoong whisper the last word, he didn’t know why did he feel  his chest constrict when he finish his word. Does that word ‘Us’ even exist?  He could already feel his eyes burning. He hung his head low hoping to hide his tears from the man before him.

Yunho stare hollowly at his wife. Jaejoong words slice through his heart that it made his whole body gone numb. he silently sauntered close to Jaejoong and harshly lift his head with his fingers, hoping Jaejoong to see how much his word could affect him.

“sure my dear wife…” Yunho said lowly when once again their gaze mold into one. Yunho clearly see the crystal liquid that threatening to fall from the corner of Jaejoong eyes. But his whole being had gone completely numb, that he didn’t feel a thing about it. “Then You wouldn’t mind me reminding you of something that used to happen between us right?” he whispered lowly.

“…” Jaejoong parted his lips, clearly didn’t get a thing of what Yunho was trying to say. He was getting lost in Yunho darken orbs, it was so cold that it made Jaejoong freeze and couldn’t do anything. And when he regain his mind back, Yunho had already deposited their body on their warm bed, and enclosed him in an inescapable grip. And right at that moment, Jaejoong just realized, what kind of danger he was in.

“P-please Yunho-ssi, you said that I could take all the time I need to remember..” Jaejoong pleads with a trembling lips, and he whimpers when he could feel Yunho hot breath brushed against his nape. He never feel this kind of fear in his life before, He could feel his whole body turning cold.

“Sure…” Yunho said slowly, he lift his head to stare back at the doe eyes he adores the most, And Jaejoong could feel a slight hope that he could stop this. “But, it would be better if  I help you to recover your memory faster, don’t cha think, Boo?” Yunho whispered right in front of  Jaejoong ear making his body gone rigid, crushing all of hopes that Jaejoong had.

Yunho head back dived to the crook of Jaejoong neck. “…” He growl lowly when the scent of vanilla and lavender invading his sense, waking up the beast that sealed within him. “You smells so damn good, Boo” and without further ado, He start nibbling on the soft skin, leaving a red mark that boldly contrasting the alabaster skin. Ignoring the trembling hands and soft sobs escaping from Jaejoong lush lips everytime Yunho lips making contact with the porcelain surface.

Jaejoong silently cries. He don’t even know what He should say or do to make this man on top of him stop whatever He’s doing right now. Is this how he had always been treated? Blatantly hated by a woman that clearly holding a feeling towards his husban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter